Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55

+5
Oxocube
Filthy Fredo
CancerManXIII
GRAYFOX
Phant0mD
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

You are on a roll man, pretty dope stuff. You have infinite, load of emitters and adobe effects on lock. I love those things, they give images so much life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Wipes sweat off.....

Alrighty, well we are literally on the cusp of completing PHASE 008.
I have spent the last 5 hours creating, converting, exporting, and coding the last 5 motion gfx animations.
The coding was a bit of a chore but worth it for the result
I only have one more to add into the sequence and then its almost complete.
I also made some minor improvements and tweaks to the background elements, scale corrections, and zoom related stuff regarding the temple and statue etc.
We are so close now....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oh man, this has my head spinning it looks  absolutely surreal!
It's SO immensely different from when you first started.
It's like above and beyond any training stage I have ever seen man. Those digital effects look ridiculous!
It's inspiring and very interesting watching how you guys design workflow your creations.
I always knew that i wanted to commission something that i cant make myself better but Now i can see that this level of creation is in a totally different league of anything I could every even hope to create let alone imagine and put on paper.
Keep doing what you are doing man i really appreciate this work, i so cant wait to see the final.
Also what is that cool sounding bgm in the last video from? can you add that to the final version i really like it whatever it is. it seems to suit the style

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah the master be schooling his pupils, while drinking the tea of knowledge. We have yet to see, what else the show is going to provide. I look forward to that selection screen, with all the micro custom texture's. Lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

thanks lads and gents, well another week begins and the grind continues.
We are on the cusp of completing this so theres just a few more tweaks and stuff i need to import and it will be a done dinner. Will be home in a few hours to continue tge mountain work.

My schedule is a bit choppy this week so its goung to be very touch and go, but nevertheless the infinite grind doesnt stop!

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

That's sounds like a plan bro bro. Chopy chopy, and chop sticks. Lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alrighty, I think its safe to say this will be the last and final infographic anim that I add in to the template. just hot off the press ready to be converted to delicious png frames which will then be imported and coded.

As you may of seen from the last video, there wasd another info graphic which i havent coded in yet aswell, although its already imported. I leave the big ones till last.

Once we have coded this in, I think, that we are 99% done!
But lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Back to the mountain

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I remember when, I was using the emitters program for my Git’s sp. some of these elements, are from the same concept just done a more advance way. Super nice man, you really outdoing yourself. The loops are good.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

*wipes off the sweat, returns from da mountain"

Alrighty, well, I have successfully, exported and coded in those frames.
I think, its safe to say now ladies and gentlemen, that this stage is of the better part, 99.% done!

There will be minor things i probably find over the course of time before we upload the 1st official showcase video on our channel, but we have alot of other more important work to do before that will be ready.....

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

That's great news man, looking forward to seeing the final product. Also, the display video going to be hype!

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Yup, it will be biblical lol. Like a kojima production lol jks. Here you can see the complete animations all in sequence in action as of now.
This is what we started with many weeks ago:

And this is what we now have lol

I have updated the main page project summary on page one with our current time and completion ststus.

We are currently at overall project completion status of 20%.
According to my log, we have spent a total of 35 actual hours to date on project.
Meaning the networth value for time spent is at 35 x 18.00/per hour is 630 USD lol.
So as you can see, without our sponsors and donators, alot of this would be too much for the one person to ever afford lol.

With PHASE 008 complete, we now can start making alot of preparations for phase 009, which is the much anticipated....I will add those details into the 1st page progress tracker

GRAYFOX and A3E3A like this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hail to the king baby...kicking azz and chewing bubble gum. This is wats pooping man. I digg it all, the next best part is about to make heads. Definitely spin, and they will spin. Lol

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man this really beautiful, I'm going to test it on my 55inch in my room. It get 4k and HDR jazz, going all out for this sp ports.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

lol regarding that.
You mention 4k HDR.
There is another BIG silver lining to all this work that I havent mentioned.
All the videos you have seen so far, are compressed shrunken video that is 1280x720p.
But the actual mugen footage i capture, and the mugen.cfg settings i use on mty personal build, are at NATIVE 3840x2160p 4K.
All the sprites in these stages are 32bit png files.
Which means that when they are run in mugen 1.1, they are auto-upscaled to 4k to match the internal resolution of the OPenGL settings.

In other words, all the footage you have seen so far, is shrunken version of the actual full resolution.
Meaning there are lots and lots of fine details that you won be able to see yet until I record in FULL original 4K resolution for our Youtube channel pre-release showcase video!
So that means you may have seen this stage......
But you are yet to see it in its ACTUAL final full powered HDR xtreme from muahahahah.
So thats something to look forward to after we have completed the next massive milestone challenge we have ahead.....
The lifebars

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man that's music to my ears. I love fine details, in all Mugen content. I can only imagine what the life bars would, look like in action. I need a copy of those blue prints, for my personal vault. Just the rough schematics. Lol

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man been sitting here rolling back the footage. Very good details, the animation is layer out and has deep depth to it. Well them verticals and decimals, along with deltas. Mix it all together and bam, in your face son! Lol

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Phant0mD wrote:

According to my log, we have spent a total of 35 actual hours to date on project.
Meaning the networth value for time spent is at 35 x 18.00/per hour is 630 USD lol.
So as you can see, without our sponsors and donators, alot of this would be too much for the one person to ever afford lol.

Fantastic job. It's something else.
Parallax stages are the hardest to make in my opinion.
because every axis has a decimal delta right or it will look weird.
35 hours huh, how much of this is crowd funded and how much is straight commission?
Just being nosy for my own interests.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey man, don’t be nosy because they have security in those mountains. I hear people vanish after, trying to find out wants going. Lol Naw man just teasing, umm you got other business to chop up , my good sir.lol

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Phant0mD wrote:

Bro idk what to say. you nailed it perfectly. this is so friggin epic. this is exactly the sort of thing i wanted but i couldn't have imagined the theme or anything myself so its better someone else thought of it better for me XD
Can't wait to test this out man.

Filthy Fredo wrote:
Parallax stages are the hardest to make in my opinion.
because every axis has a decimal delta right or it will look weird.
35 hours huh, how much of this is crowd funded and how much is straight commission?

@FilthyFredo I commissioned the stage. I allowed for up to 20 hours ($350) work on it after i discussed with Phantom D what I want.
Because I wanted it so there is very high detail because i will be using it most of the time when i am testing characters.
Phantom D suggested I make it all part of this same project commission and I can get some extra free hours time work if it is released as part of this full game so that's ok with me.

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah man, it was a joint business deal. I was Kool because I knew this raid dude, who was a genius at cooking up something new. Yet he knew of another dude, who was hungry and also could chop up, good food. So I asked that dude, could he fix me a plate. He said sure thing, but it's gonna coast yah. I said sure, what we be having on the menu. He said, how about this venue called South Town blah blah blah. I said yeah, he said yeah. I said ok, fix that plate. Lol ok sorry for the foolishness. Bad story joke.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Oxocube wrote:
@FilthyFredo I commissioned the stage. I allowed for up to 20 hours ($350) work on it after i discussed with Phantom D what I want.
Because I wanted it so there is very high detail because i will be using it most of the time when i am testing characters.
Phantom D suggested I make it all part of this same project commission and I can get some extra free hours time work if it is released as part of this full game so that's ok with me.

i guess that makes sense. it took me about 2 weeks normally when i make a stage but actually its more like 15 hours of real time i guess

GRAYFOX wrote:Yeah man, it was a joint business deal. I was Kool because I knew this raid dude, who was a genius at cooking up something new. Yet he knew of another dude, who was hungry and also could chop up, good food. So I asked that dude, could he fix me a plate. He said sure thing, but it's gonna coast yah. I said sure, what we be having on the menu. He said, how about this venue called South Town blah blah blah. I said yeah, he said yeah. I said ok, fix that plate. Lol ok sorry for the foolishness. Bad story joke.

you usa guys sure are a crazy bunch with your secret slang huh. its like speaking secret code lol. whats a "raid dude" is it like rpg raid boss.[/quote]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alrighty boiz.

Well i think we are basically done here as far as the training stage/logo portion of the commission project.
And this topic is already 8 pages long, so I think what i am going to do is create a new topic to carry on with the next phase which is the actual fight.def/screenpack portion now @Oxocubes part is complete.
I will create an updated progress topic and we can continue monitoring our progress from there and move this part to the completed section.

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Sounds like a true plan man.

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 8 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

I am really very impressed my friend this work is crazy this such a magnificent étape a real success I can not wait to see what you prepare for the rest of the project.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

lunalucard55 wrote:I am really very impressed my friend this work is crazy this such a magnificent étape a real success I can not wait to see what you prepare for the rest of the project.

I’m glad you like the design.
After we complete the next part of project which is 1st tag mode life bars, we will send you the finished stage. It will be very soon just a little longer ;)

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum