Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55

+5
Oxocube
Filthy Fredo
CancerManXIII
GRAYFOX
Phant0mD
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 7 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Alrighty, I didnt get as many hours in this week as I wanted to,as work was a messy schedule this week, but luckily next week it's alot better and I have extrsa time. Regardless, we got a good 5 solid hours in this week, and completed 50% of the animation templates I wanted to complete.

We now have an info graphic layer code and tiling code with all correct deltas calculated for the stage.
I have only added 2 of the info graphic animations into that template today, but as you will see, the hard part is done.

It may look bare now, but thats only because theres only 2 animations being repeated. We will add several more on monday when we continue.
So now the easy part of me just creating more info graphic tech animation and adding them to the layers, for both the Deva King Variant, and the mech variant, will be the next 2 phases which we are currently in. PHASE008 and 009 - I have updated the front page progress report.

As of this week, our overall progress is at about 18% by my watch. Once these animations are done, that will take us to exactly 20% i magine.
We continue monday lads!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GRAYFOX likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 7 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

This is mad smoking hot, me want it now as is.lol I love the transitioning man, and the other animations glitches. The statue transitioning is flawless, of what I can see. It appears clear as day, if it was coming out of a storm 5o clear day. I salute you good sir, for the hard work so far. Please cook up more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 7 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey come down out mountain man.lol Just teasing, please hang on the mountain top.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION][Mugen 1.1][720p Open GL] BATTLECRY: Retribution SP Project: Logo/Advanced Training Stage For GrayFox/BIGBOSS/Oxocube/Lunalcard55 - Page 7 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

alright.
A new week begins.
and the mountain work continues.
Back into the animation lab we go

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

That’s some top notch stuff, just asking food for thought. Will the color stay green, or will you add vibrant colors. Like the orange and blue or crimson red. I like the transitioning, will look dynamite in full action of everything else.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Good question! ANd I have the perfect answer lol.

well as you know, we are using the advanced Training template we created in week 2 of the project, which currently has 2 variants: The Deva King variant, and the Mechlord Variant.

The variant that these animations are for, is the "Deva King" variant: AKA the green Nioh statue cyber Buddhist themed one.

If we were to add red and pink and orange animations onto this, you will end up creating what is known in the stage creation high level as "zomg Eyerape" lol.
This is an old school Phantom Gs ? EX Shadow term we used to use on each other if multicolor fx were overused.
You will notice in all the old school great stages, there was often a concurrent color theme especially in the more techy stages.

Personally I like mixing up the colors on my personal works, however a good artist knows when and when not to apply certain themes.

An example of when we use multiple bright variant colors in eyerape stages in a non-concurrent way that does not match the gradient/color scheme of the stage is this:

Which for all intent and purposes, will make it look very unusual.
While it is fine to mix up the colors and add more than 4-5 gradients in normal stages,
In a training stage, you don't want too much BG distraction because it defeats the purpose of it being a training stage.

For that reason, because we still like maintaining style, and meeting the clients needs, we can get around this by having Multiple stage variants each with their own color schemes.

EG Red theme, teal theme, royal blue theme, greyscale theme etc

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Oh no man, not like that. Hahaha I was talking about like in the title screen of old mg1, fir the ps1. If my memory’s correct. It had some colors, like such mentioned. Yet, it was not distracting nor to eye flashy. I get want you mean completely, thanks for clearing up what ur going for. This will be 2021 infinite forever training stage. Everyone is going to want it. Lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

exactly.
Everything is done for a reason - keep in mind the above mentioned relates only to the BG design.
The lifebar design and roundfx animations etc are a whole other kettle of fish and those rules donot apply of course, as they are universal. What a Face

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes man, I can only imagine what blue prints you have a waiting back up in the temple. Lol I that will be the, fruits I will looking to see. When that time comes of course and, yes the boxing gloves come clean off and the secret techniques. Start to blow minds once again. Lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alrighty, 2 hours later, and I have imported and coded the 1st of the 2 new data animations shown above.
You will notice various scales and speed/transparenscy versions of the same animation but manipulated to react differently / diff velocities on each delta.
Will import and code the 2nd one tomorrow aswell as create another 2.
Starting to look fancy

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Dang son, that was fast like lighting. Checking out the goods.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes, the transitioning is so smooth. I see what you did, with them vels and deltas. The transitioning is really king man. So much depth, looks always as if they was actually walking through lamps to fight. I mean, everything from the grid animation to the moon and the back ground. Give this stage so much life. It’s simply amazing, can’t wait to try out. I’m going to practice with my God ken by mildred. Lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Lmao Moldredd.
That's a name I havent heard in 12+ years lmao.
That girl that everyone said her ken sukked so bad she quit mugen right lol.

Alright We continue tomorrow evening, or should I say, this evening lol

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah man, now that's funny. I never knew the creator was a female, that's cool. Also, her ken wasn't that bad. Just needed some pots love. Lol Look forward to seeing more of the, mountain works.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

we back up in this like a tampon! lol.
currently waiting for these cable guys to finish running wires through my office floor where my PC workstation is. Everyone in my area is getting upgraded internet fiber cable boxes. Once they've finished drilling holes in my wall lol I can get on my darn PC and back to the lab lol

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Dang man, you be Lucy to get a fiber hook up with cable. Only provided in certain areas, where the customer lives. In my case, not provided.🤐 I need a cable long enough, to share with your office. Just teasing man, I understand and look forward to seeing the next course of action.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Well we are all up and running again ladz. An hour later we have added in the 2nd animation we made last friday layer by layer.
And good news is i'm in for the weekend for the long haul this week so will be adding more shortly.

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man, good to hear that ur back up and running. The animations, look so sick. I remember when u first started, bare bones. Now look at you now. Lol Boom And shake the roof! Lol Wonder what the life bars would look like. I will be dreaming hard for the next phase of this. Lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

yeah, it took longer than expected for the technicians to finish the job. one guy had to run the cables from the street power pole through some pine trees while the other climbed under the house to feed the cables in lol.
Yeah the tiling effect is basically what we are doing at the moment, a few more different animations currently brewing in the lab.
It;s going to be a long mountain night...

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Dang, that’s serious cable work. Lol we look forward to seeing the mountain works.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Familiar? lol.
After you mentioned the color thing, I thought I would try break the rules and atleast add a few off shades of green/yellow in there and see if it doesnt clash

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

The classic sweet digital numbers. I digg it man, especially the colors. I think it's sticking with the espionage layout of everything. Also, the color is not over colorized. It helps out for the statue and temple with the clouds back ground.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

and now a few o' these custom bad boys

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Oh that's pretty neat, so much digital life.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

The hustle dont stop

GRAYFOX likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum