Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰 BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s)

+9
Balelynx
HmmmLawnmower
✴Ex-Sirius✴
lunalucard55
CancerManXIII
Oxocube
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
GRAYFOX
Phant0mD
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

I also have it on ps4 in demat, I remember stopping at the first boss well I left it aside, I should get back to it because it's a good game.
to return to the most magnificent of projects, I find the color palettes for strider really sumptuous, nothing like the mountains for a moment of calm and deep reflection, thus finding ever crazier ideas that impress.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flame mist with the power of lightning ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Haha yes indeed my friend, now that you both have metion it, I think I must play the game again when I get free time, and maybe, can learn some inspiration for more mugen creations in future!

But enough of that, and back to serious business! Its monday which means a new week and more progress.
Now last week we talked about Grayfox's request to add the transparency effect to the Strider scarf! So now, I have done some experiments, and I am pleased to show you that I think we cracked it lol! I will post you all a preview shortly Twisted Evil

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GRAYFOX likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alright ladz, I have decided that I will add the transparency mods after I have finished the initial 12 palette updates, so that we stay on schedule with our planned progress
So with that said, lets get to business

As a tribute to his default palette, here's a Mech Cipher Hiryu version

And last but not least, Raiden inspired version here:

Now that makes a total of 12 palettes.
Tomorrow, we will test the animated DLC SKIN Selector Mod working with all palettes imported altogether.
Back to the mountains!

GRAYFOX and lunalucard55 like this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I look forward to seeing the next phase. Looking good my friend. I like them selected colors.

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

last one reminds me a little bit of Raiden. These colors are teasing our eyelids man Angry Cheesin

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:last one reminds me a little bit of Raiden. These colors are teasing our eyelids man Angry  Cheesin
It wasn't intentional but...if you know anythang about how we get down in NAM town, we are all O disciples of the cyber/Tactical ops Metal Gear franchise aesthetics lol, so I'll pretend it was on purpose lmao Dat behind

Ok, now unless you weren't keeping count, that makes exactly 12 palettes now boys!
I may add more in the future, but this is enough to get the ball rolling as we have bigger fish to fry on this project phase lol.

Now to test the HD palette selector, and the palettes all in action!

Now, my original plan here was to move on to the hit spark phase, but I have since decided that thanks to GRAYFOX's wise suggestion, I am going to start the transparency mods for each palette.
There is good news, and there is bad news, but the bad news isnt really bad news lol.

Thew BAD news is, we will have to edit each palette individually to enable transparency for each skin, so it will add extra time on our schedule.
But the GOOD news is I know exactly how to do it with no problem and it will only be a minor speed bump in our progress!
So back to the Temple for some intense Zen Meditation in -40 degrees snow storms lol

But now we have completed these phases:

PHASE063 - 4x CRYOGENESIS Character Skin Mods -  Palette selector mod & planning/import/export/animation (2 Hours)
PHASE064 - 4x CRYOGENESIS Character Skin Mods -  Character001-Hiryu mod-Mugen 1.1 HD .def Coding conversion (1 Hours)
PHASE065 - 4x CRYOGENESIS Character Skin Mods -  Character001-Hiryu mod-ADD004 Patch/tag compatibility system checking (1 Hours)
PHASE066 - 4x CRYOGENESIS Character Skin Mods -  Character001-Hiryu mod-12xPalette creation system Adjustment  (4 Hours)
PHASE067 - 4x CRYOGENESIS Character Skin Mods -  Character001-Hiryu mod-1.1 .cns Widescreen combat coding updates/bug removal (0.5 Hours)

I have updated the main page project tracker, we are officially at CURRENT BUILD: BCRv0.51a
PROJECT COMPLETION STATUS: 51% COMPLETE
Total Time/value investment as of 18.05.22: 134.5 Hours (@18.00/hr = Current project value @ 2421.00)

Now for the next phases - the GRAYFOX transparency mods

GRAYFOX, lunalucard55 and NK3s like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alrighty mr Grayfizzle, we now successfully have transparency up and running.
I have made the changes on thew one red palette since thats the one closest to the original lol.
I have figured out how to set the transparency only on the scarf to approximately 65-70% opacity.

And now, what I have decided is that we will gove both options - the transparent and non transparent indide the palette selector.
I have to make some more coding changes and palette stuff to enable it but lets see what sauce we can cook up.
Back totha mountainz

GRAYFOX, Oxocube and lunalucard55 like this post

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

Thats a neat trick! - I didnt even know that was possible!
All these tiny details are what make the project all the more unique and wholesome.
Look forward to seeing the characters develop

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Phant0mD likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man that's sick, I didn't doubt you could do it. Just figured if there is any body, that can pull it off is you.lol You never stop in blowing our minds. That's that monk visual, mind control.lol Naw, but I'm Glade you was able to crack out the code for it, being possible. Look forward to seeing the next phase.

Phant0mD likes this post

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)

amazing! this trick for transparency and very ingenious, really impressed.

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Thanks ladz!
Well special thankz to Mr Grayfox as it is his clever idea - I just put his ideas to paper and made them a reality LOL!!!
Thats what we do here at NAM - we aren't artists, we're dream dealers Ssshh
another week has arrived, and we are back on schedule where we left off!
Continuing with GRAYFOX's Transparency mod request, we move on to the 15th and 16th palettes!
Sme of these transparency variants will be exactly the same as the originals, and some others at random will feature a different colored scarf for extra effect depending on the original palette.
But all together it will mean you will have 24 palette options - 12 normal and 12 transparency mod

Here's the mods for Palette no.15 & 16 vs original

Now on to the next lets get back to business

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

And now, Our Neodark palette and Saiyan palette transparency variants!

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Oh we are on a roll with these mods son
And now, our Cipher alternate palette & Rose black ninja Palette transparency mod!

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man you are cooking up some spicy stuff.lol I like all the cool colors. I will be keeping my eyes open for, cosplay variables.lol Maybe for a dlc add on set.lol Good stuff, looking forward to seeing more content like so.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

oh indeed we aren't pulling any punches here lol.
And now, our Galaxy-eyes dark Cipher alternate palette & 5 venom style Palette transparency mod!

GRAYFOX, Balelynx and lunalucard55 like this post

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

These palettes are slick as hell. I love them.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD likes this post

Balelynx

Balelynx

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Heaven's Door (Silver)

I definitely like those last 2 palettes. cool stuff with the transparency

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Why thank you my fellow neighborino Hi Diddly ho diddly XD!

Big things been brewing behind tha scenes lol
And last, but certainly not least, the Mecha-Dark Hiryu & Raiden (lol) Transparency mod palettes!

Now that ladies and gents finally brings us to the end of the custom palette system.
We have 24 palettes - 12 normal and 12 with transparency mods.
With our palette selector system all done!
Now we can move on to the next phase which I am personally excited for - the Hitspark building system!
We cannot just settle for the same old boring cvsnk2 POTs style hitspark systems.
We have seen enough of that for the last 10+ years, and it is too unoriginal and simple for the tastes of our respected NAM members here ! XD

My plan is to first start with the basic light hit spark, then move on to the slash hit sparks, then the blocking, and everything else in between
until we have something truly special like back in the days when our forefather Syn, brought us his custom strider.
So lets move on to the next phase and get this show in the road!

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Nice sets of pals, and yes we need a new hitspark build. Something that pops out, and represent pure assault. Like killer instinct assault.lol But flashy and with no magic 🪄 hat stuff.lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

indeed brother, indeed.
Now its time to start on them dang ol' Light Hitsparks.
This will be a layer-on-layer process.
First, we will start with a simple darkened color edit of an old favorite - the CVSNK2 Hitsparks
but dont worry, we are not using this the way you think we are.....all will make sense soon

Next, we add some pixels and dust.
These will change depending on the final design, but something like this for the small details.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I like what you are doing. This looks so sick, will the second sparks be moving around like zig zag or something. I'm hypeed man, just watch the new street fighter 6 trailer. It's on Xbox again.lol The sparks on that game is crazy, so seeing this is so awesome man. Look forward to seeing the next phase.

Phant0mD and lunalucard55 like this post

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)

nice little spark, I can't wait to see the next phase.

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Yup, SF6 was announced and its looking amazing. So that means we have to push the 2D fighting game quality levels for Mugen even higher now!

Then for our third layer of the spark, we need to add some shockwaves for the hit!
This will be behind the other sparks

GRAYFOX likes this post

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

Very interesting to see these puzzle pieces fit together and looking forward to seeing what all of this will look like in action.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes I like fun puzzle pieces. Every piece is, very important. When completed, you will be satisfied with the final picture. I look forward to seeing, some these fine arts in action.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum