Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰 BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s)

+9
Balelynx
HmmmLawnmower
✴Ex-Sirius✴
lunalucard55
CancerManXIII
Oxocube
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
GRAYFOX
Phant0mD
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

ANd now, lets finally test this bad boy out:

I am pretty happy with these results and I think its safe to say we can move on to the next!
The next 3 final elements we have to add to complete our character template, are:

- Counter attack font effect upgrade

- Futuristic Multicolor/multi-layer hyper-advanced Charging Aura effects & sound fx

- Character Aura skin effects

Once these final 3 elements have been added, we can finally start adding all these elements
to the other characters! which fortunately will not take as long since we have already done a large portion of the dirt work.
We are getting closer and closer to our Training stage/Screenpack 4x Base character release with each update - I can almost taste it boys!
Back to the mountains for now though lol.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GRAYFOX and lunalucard55 like this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes new look is very nice, and very smooth. The transition is what he needed. Can only imagine how the other fighters fonts, will appear. Looking forward to seeing the next phase, as well. Now you need a bean from master piccolo and your fuel will continue, up in them mountains.lol Great stuff.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lunalucard55 likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

GRAYFOX wrote:Now you need a bean from master piccolo and your fuel will continue, up in them mountains.lol Great stuff.

Bean eaten. powers restored lol

Alrighty!
So the next modification I am making for our Battlecry DLC characters
is something to fix an annoying graphical peev that I have been seeing used to death since 2009...
ANd that my boys, is the done to death POTs FONT that shows up on characters during counter attacks
and when a character reaches max power.
If you are unfamiliar, I am referring to these:

So next step will be redesigning and animating HD versions with a new style!
Back to mountains!

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes, this has been overused such much.lol Now let’s see what the doc, cooks up in the mountains. Looking forward to the new updates.

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Oooh looking forward to this new dish you're going to serve up. Those have been used to death indeed. I might not be prepared for what you got cooking up there.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

MONDAYMADNESS BEGINS!
Now, where were we?
Oh yes. Replacing the overused font system for counter and power ups lol.
Now I have added the new and improved font effects Into Hiryu, so lets check them out and see
how they look in action!

And I think its safe to say that this new improvement can also be added to all our other 3 base DLC characters.
Now moving on, we will be updating the charging aura effects from the original ones!
This will be exciting and I am especially looking forward to this one!
This will also be a universal tweak and will apply to all the charge enabled characters, so lets get back to business!
every step we draw closer, so back to that goddam,n mountain temple we go! lol

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

This is become such the impressive project and still going for after long time is impressive.
i hope I can make some more stage project for it in the cyber style like the screenpack in future

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Phant0mD likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

This is very promising, I like the update man, out with the old and in with the new. Look forward to seeing the next installment. Back to the mountains.lol ps at Fredo, yes man another cyber stage would be nice. To go with the already created training stage.

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Filthy Fredo wrote:This is become such the impressive project and still going for after long time is impressive.
i hope I can make some more stage project for it in the cyber style like the screenpack in future

Dooo IIIt Cheesin
Yeah we will definitely need some epic Cyber tech buddhist futuristic green Battlecry themed stages for the Screenpack, as it is slowly evolving into a full-game at this rate!

And now we move on to the Updated Aura Effects.
Now One thing I always hated, was that the Aura Effects by default were extremely low res and choppy, so we remade them from scratch.
I have used these before in other characters, so now it is Hiryus turn to recieve the HD goodness:

Back to da mountainz lol

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

Those look so great already, I can't wait to see them in action. Getting some good cardio going up and down that mountain for sure.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Now you will remember that this is the old Aura Format we are updating

Another element I want to add is ENVshake so the screen vibrates during charging.
Then after that, potentially make the Aura flash multicolors to seal the deal.

And I will also add the lightning flash layer of animation similar to what you saw in our exclusive god saint character Sin Venom Ryu Lvl 2.
Who emits lightning during his charge up as shown here:

now back 2 da mountains!

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

what love! this aura and magnificent with the lightning flash animation will be even more epic, I can't wait to see it in action.

Flame mist with the power of lightning ...

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man this beautiful indeed, I remember our dear friend Jean. Having a custom Aura effect on his version of samsho swordsman. It was very fun to see in action, so I have a thought on what your cooking up. Only time will tell from the being in the mountains.lol I am like that new flava man.

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

They do look very nice my friend, and the lightning idea will be amazing.
But, I do have a very picky suggestion for you, and maybe it is alot of extra work, but I think it is something that if anyone can do it, it is you, and maybe you only Twisted Evil What a Face

My suggestion about the aura is that rather than the Battlecry characters all using an HD version of the original POTs style aura *the orange and red one they all use like your enhanced images),
would it pbe possible to create a totally new and original charging up aura with multicolor effects and something similar to dragonball Z or just something unlike we have seen in Mugen yet?

I am thinking maybe something like how the Super saiyan Gods have different colored auras when they charge, or in some RPG games like Final Fantasy when they have multi colored energy waves on special legendary weapons and things like that.
It is just a suggestion, some food for thought perhaps?

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Phant0mD and lunalucard55 like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Oxocube wrote:They do look very nice my friend, and the lightning idea will be amazing.
But, I do have a very picky suggestion for you, and maybe it is alot of extra work, but I think it is something that if anyone can do it, it is you, and maybe you only Twisted Evil What a Face

My suggestion about the aura is that rather than the Battlecry characters all using an HD version of the original POTs style aura *the orange and red one they all use like your enhanced images),
would it pbe possible to create a totally new and original charging up aura with multicolor effects and something similar to dragonball Z or just something unlike we have seen in Mugen yet?

I am thinking maybe something like how the Super saiyan Gods have different colored auras when they charge, or in some RPG games like Final Fantasy when they have multi colored energy waves on special legendary weapons and things like that.
It is just a suggestion, some food for thought perhaps?

I appreciate the feedback brotha!
And as always, there is NEVER any idea not on the table here at NAM, if it means improvement and perfection of trhe craft to the highest level.
Especially to our gold saints and Mr GRAYFOX who deserve only the best mugen quality we have to offer!

So after reading your suggestions and doing some plannin, I have decided to take your suggestions and really REALLy take things up a notch.
And by that, I mean we are gonna really get Cybernetic advanced on this Aura effect XD.

So what we want to do here, is make it so our 4 base characters are gonna have a 100% orignal Aura.
I decided that the old POTs one is just too boring and generic for our project after reading Oxocube's post.
And you guys deserve nothing but the best, so here is what we are gonna do:

1. a TOTALLY 100% never been done before, multicolor, multi layered 1080p HD Charge Aura
2. DBZ style Aura flames,
3. A Cybernetic Spinning Atomic Pacific Rim/Club Syn style Center overlay charge HUD for the characters cyber charge core
4. Multicolored extremely detailed glowing rising Ember effects
5. 2 Layers Of Electrical discharge Lightning behind tyhe characters while they charge
6. New 100% Original HQ charge Sound Effects to go with the New Charge Up effects

So with all that said, here is the first cheeky sneak peak of the first effect layer I will be working with.
We want to start with some mild ground light Lightning effects like we see on super saiyan 3/god:

Now back to the ancient temple meditation halls lol

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Nice!

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

it's a very good idea, a new and unique aura, thanks to friend Oxocube for the idea and to our friend PhantomD for its realization.
the first phase is starting very well my friend, can't wait to see how it will evolve.

Flame mist with the power of lightning ...

Phant0mD likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

lunalucard55 wrote:it's a very good idea, a new and unique aura, thanks to friend Oxocube for the idea and to our friend PhantomD for its realization.
the first phase is starting very well my friend, can't wait to see how it will evolve.

Thank you my friend!
And we are definitely going to make it as high quality for you all as possible - I think that there has been so much work and effort on the characters, that I will release them early for the Goldsaint Members as soon as they are finished, before the stage is released, so atleast you can all experience them early!

And Now for Part 002.
Just like my brother from GRAYFOX always says, BRING ON THE MULTICOLOR NEON LIGHTS!
I have created a DBZ/Pacific Rim HUD style technicolor Charge Aura for Part 2 of the charge fx

Next, we need the sparkly rising energy orbs/embers to go with it!
Stay tuned! The temple is giving out free rice this week lol!

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man that looking really nice, look forward to the final results. This will be dynamite, I need my package now.lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Some hours later, after a few trial and error, I have created an original rising ember effect.
I have been very picky with the timing on how they rise during the charge because eventually I have to code them all together
so it doesn't look weird. But here goes nothing!:

So now that's done, we can get cybernetic and work next on the cyber core charge spinner!
Back to work!

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Oh that's sexy man, I see what your doing. This is going to be, so good. I need to test try this out lol Looking for the next phase. Nice!

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Very extreme, guys

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Now my Man Grayfox will definitely remember this lol.
Back in the day there were certain effects we used to love using on our old WIPS in the CSX days.
And here we have it folks:

I managed to recreate one inspired by the good ol' spinner effects from days of old but this time in HD!
This is starting to get on a tony stark level with the charge lol.

Now...we have all the layers. The next part is the tricky part - transparency and making it all gel together!
We have to stack them right, so its back to the temple in a snow storm!

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Now....where were we lol?
Oh yeah, thats right. Stacking tiiiime!
So first off we are gonna stack the ground charge fx with the Saiyan god iridescent aura effect.
Here we goooo:

So now that's done, next I have to blend it with the Rising energy sphere embers for that extra detailed effect.
One thing I have to be mindful of, is that both the aura and the embers are color changing over time the way ive coded them
so it means i have to ensure that the same colors are never shown at the same time during the animation or the effect will look weird.
So time for some serious monk training....

GRAYFOX, xXEnchanter.ZuXx and lunalucard55 like this post

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[COMPLETED COMMISSION]閧:神罰  BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION SP Project PART 7 - 4xCRYOGENESIS Special 4x DLC Character HD FX & Custom combat system Skin Mods Part.1 (For GRAYFOX/Lunalcard55/CancermanXIII/Oxocube/NK3s) - Page 6 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

When I want my mind blown, I know which WIP threads to check out every time, and there's always something new and INSANE ive never seen in mugen before going on here Amigos!

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum