Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino

+4
HmmmLawnmower
GRAYFOX
Vermilion Spy
✴Ex-Sirius✴
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hello all so here is me taking a shot since i dont know how many ppl can do this, but im looking to get a set of custom lifebars for my mugen game

2. Im hoping that it doesnt run anymore than 200 but i have up to 350 to spend on this

3. No definitive time table but would like sooner than later if possible

4. What im looking for is kind of a mix of the older capcomish flavor with a bit of new flavor so i was originally thinking mixing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] or even something like this if someone to feel spicy lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Im very open to collab on this i just want a few colorful set of lifebars that makes my game stand out and also the font like for the "fight" and
"you win" i think thats what really makes things pop as well

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi creepytarantino

This is something i could.definitely look at doing for you.
Its basically what we do here.
If its only lifebars that you require and not an entire screenpack, your request is totally doable within your price cap.
Theres just a few things that I will need to know to figure your requirements

What mugen version are you using?

What are your mugen config settings for video render mode and resolution?

What localcoord is the fight.def for your lifebars you require? (720p,480p etc)

Do you require custom lifebar portraits or default portraits?

Do you want designs for all 3 fight def lifebar modes (single/2v2/team match or just one or 2 of them?

Do you need name fonts, the combo hits fonts aswell?

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I actually had a screenpack made so dont need that but def need sum UNIQUE lifebars and if anyone could help its you guys Thank you so i guess in order
1. Mugen 1.1
2. Not sure of top of head (at work) could send link for it if that would help
3. 720
4.yes i would prefer custom if possible
5. Yes the full set
6. Yes please thats like the second most important is custom font imo so it feels unique

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Ok.
Thank you for that.
Regarding custom portraits, do you have any experience in how to create portraits yourself using image editing software since you will be using a custom template?
The way this would be handled is,
A template would be made using a program like asobe photoshop.
It would mean that you would be given the template to create your own portraits but you would need that software yourself and a pc that can run it to do it.
Otherwise custom portraits may be an issue for you.
If you are familiar with the legacy screenpack for mugen 1.1
By the creator NoZ who is an old member from here you will know what i mean.
Does that make sense?
The way i would do this is i would set it up for you the sa.e way that it is set ul in the legacy screenpack so you can make your own portraits.
There are options you could commission a list of character portraits instead but in my opinion its not economical going forward for you because you need the freedom to add the portraits as you want and not always rely on paying someone else to make every time.
If this all.makes sense and you are still ok with that just confirm that detail and i will include that in the task and plan based on that.

Regarding the fonts thats no problem.
We will just need to make sure that we discuss exactly what style and look you want for all the different fonts required.

Of all the screenshots you showed, all of these styles i can reproduce in similar style whether you want capcom retro or modern style like blazblue so thats no issue.
Its just a case of making sure the design is exactly the style and look and colors that you want.
The more images and details of colours and style you can provide, and small details of your preference the better.
For example some people lile the powerbar on the top of the screen and some like it at the bottom.

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I have sum experience as i used that screenpack once upon a time im not the best but i can make it happen so thats not a problem im still down

This sounds great and im beyond excited about it i can supply as much detail as needed

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

ok thats no problem then.
If you already have photoshop and you know how to use it and edit templates without guidance then it will make things faster and cheaper for the portraits.

Also a few more questions.
What are your hardware settings for the computer you will most likely use this mugen build on.
This is probably a strange question but most of us always ask this because we need to know your PC graphics capabilities to decide how much detail and heavy load you can handle for the sprites and animated sequences in the sff files.

Also can you connfirm these details

- Lifebar portrait style
For the three modes Single mode/2v2 mode/Team mode
Do you have any specific style or preference that you would like mimicked in your bars and is so, please show some real game screenshots or other mugen screenshots explaining the closest or similar style you want.

- Powerbar type
can you show some examples of your favorite existing game powerbars from either a real game or a mugen game and any details of your preferences on size, color, style, and as much as possible so I can make as close to what you want a s possible.
Will need to know if you prefer a power bar at the top or bottom of screen aswell.

- Lifebar type
Ive seen the first images youve shown. Both of those style I can recreate no problem.
I just need to know what you like specifically about both and what you dont like.
Also same thing regarding colors and so fourth.

Fonts
The player name font, the combo hits font, all of these things I will need to know the same as the above on if you have a preference on colour font type, look and style.

Your existing screenpack
If/when we both agree on starting this commission i will need you to send me a copy of your screenpack without the stages or characters in it (or you can leave two test characters in there that I will use to create the portrait templates).
In the meantime if you could show me some screenshots of the screenpack you currently use.

Sounds
You will have the option for sounds on various things such as powerbar level up sound, round 1 2 3 sound, ko sound you win sound. DO you have any preferences of sounds or voices or announcers that you like.

Round animations
Do you have a preference on style for the animation that appears for the rounds and KO/WINNER sequences. provide any images or screenshots of anything representing the closest style yo what you are going for including color preferences and so on.

I know this sounds like alot but the worst thing is to start a job and half way through realise you didnt get what you want or something was missed or costed out.
Basically we can make whatever you want whether its a ferrari or a horse and cart or a rocket ship, we just need to know what you want as close as possible.
Theres no rush on answering these so take your time.

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Im curious what happened with your previous commission request that you never responded to:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you do decide to cancel your request, please announce so in future so we can close the thread incase other members try respond to a cancelled topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Im gathering resources for you Ex-Sirius, and as for my previous i got covid and was off the net for a good minute when i came back my thread was closed by administrator.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

creepytarantino wrote:Im gathering resources for you Ex-Sirius, and as for my previous i got covid and was off the net for a good minute when i came back my thread was closed by administrator.

Oh that's no problem at all friend please, take your time.
I didn't know that you have done commissions here before. Yeah if a project is inactive for a few months or something it gets archived if i recall correct

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

so i like i said im open to artistic license so feel free to put your own spice on it but as for my preferences i will try to get as descriptive as i can

Lifebar portrait - This i dont have a super preference and really am open to any ideas there are a few that i like but my heart isnt set on anything specific these are cool [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
As far as 2v2 and team maybe something like this with the team mates sharing a bar above the main bar?

lifebar type
- So in perfect world it would be a mix of the aesthetic of SF and the style of blazblue. so what i like i about each so lets start with SF3[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i love the green and purple mix (Shown in my screenpack lol) so purple wrapping around the actual lifebars is a must
as i said i love the designs that wrap around the actual lifebars on blazblue games such s these two [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

so i was thinking a design like those in purple wrapping around the lifebars and as far as the colors in the lifebar i dig green that blends into a very light blue like these

Powerbars - So my hands down favorite power bars are at the bottom of the screen and my top fav is SF4[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] in a similar vein [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i am open to artistic license so hopefully these few help to come up with something i just know i like that rounded part at the beginning of the power bars and having them at the bottom of the screen

Sounds  - im not sure how deep you mean when you say sounds but as far as announcers love SFIII third Strike so if possible, those sounds but if those sounds cannot work the SFA 3 annoucer is a close second in my opinion. close third is Skullgirls who i think has the most sounds outta the 3

Fonts - so  for name font i was thinking something like
Combo wise
maybe something like the team red fonts for the number of combos and then biting my nails for the actual words combo or hits [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

to give that vibe that older fighting games had where the number popped out more than the actual word combo

Round Animations - another i hadnt put a whole lot into because i admittedly do not know whats possible with mugen and whats not i know the fonts for these i like are the SF 3new generation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Existing Screenpack the easiest part of everything here are some shots of my completed screenpack. Depending on how my money looks after this i might see if somebody here can do some upgrades to it

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi creepytarantino

Thank you very much for providing the details.
I will review and respond to each accordingly:

creepytarantino wrote:I'm open to artistic license so feel free to put your own spice on it but as for my preferences i will try to get as descriptive as i can
Understood. Now I've seen your existing screenpack and your preferences, that gives a general idea of the minimum standard and art direction you are going for. The designs you've shown are very basic and easy to recreate, so of course we will be aim to go above and beyond them but within the style preferences you mentioned.

creepytarantino wrote:Lifebar portrait - This I don't have a super preference and really am open to any ideas there are a few that i like but my heart isn't set on anything specific
As far as 2v2 and team maybe something like this with the team mates sharing a bar above the main bar?

Understood. Your screenpack uses custom portrait templates for the select screen so obviously custom portraits are no issue for you.
This will allow us to be more technical and creative with the design.
Mugen has the option to set different style lifebars for all three modes (2v2/team/single) so we can be flexible and creative here and come up with something impactful.

creepytarantino wrote:[/b]lifebar type[/b] - So in perfect world it would be a mix of the aesthetic of SF and the style of blazblue. so what i like i about each so lets start with SF3i love the green and purple mix (Shown in my screenpack lol) so purple wrapping around the actual lifebars is a must.as i said i love the designs that wrap around the actual lifebars on blazblue games such s these two
so i was thinking a design like those in purple wrapping around the lifebars and as far as the colors in the lifebar i dig green that blends into a very light blue like these

Understood. the wrapping around the bars themselves are basically a series of layers or frames that go behind the gauges itself.
You are correct in that Arc System Works (Blazblue creators) definitely have made some of the most iconic and stylistic HUD designs in commercial fighting games. To tell a truth alot of our past work is inspired by their artistic direction, so you are speaking our language so to speak Thumbs Up .
We can definitely come up with some technical, impactful designs here, and even use them to differentiate the 3 lifebar configurations. Myself and my other friends here are somewhat wizards at this aspect so be assured all your look/SF related color requirements can be incorporated easily.

creepytarantino wrote:Powerbars - So my hands down favorite power bars are at the bottom of the screen and my top fav is SF4 in a similar vein i am open to artistic license so hopefully these few help to come up with something i just know i like that rounded part at the beginning of the power bars and having them at the bottom of the screen
Totally understood. that tells me everything I need to know for this part, so that's all definitely no problem Thumbs Up

creepytarantino wrote:Sounds  - im not sure how deep you mean when you say sounds but as far as announcers love SFIII third Strike so if possible, those sounds but if those sounds cannot work the SFA 3 announcer is a close second in my opinion. close third is Skullgirls who i think has the most sounds outta the 3
Understood. yeas that's exactly what I meant as far as the sounds of the announcers. That also tells me everything I need to know so we can definitely do all that. Basically the announcers and sounds can be from absolutely anything you like and since you mentioned the retro aspect of SF being an important part of what you are looking for, and you aren't too worried that the SF3 voices my be a little redundant/overused at this point in time for Mugen at least, we can definitely add them in and create custom animations to match the voices and such

creepytarantino wrote:Fonts
maybe something like the team red fonts for the number of combos and then biting my nails for the actual words combo or hits
to give that vibe that older fighting games had where the number popped out more than the actual word combo
Got it. Not much more to say on that aspect. all totally fine.

creepytarantino wrote:Round Animations - another i hadn't put a whole lot into because i admittedly do not know what's possible with mugen and what's not I know the fonts for these i like are the SF 3new generation
Basically there's no limit on what can be done. I will create all original animations for these to match with the sounds used.
The only limitation is the processing power of your PC and how much video card memory you have available to handle large animation sequences of HD images and sprites. But again totally understood and easily doable.

creepytarantino wrote:Existing Screenpack the easiest part of everything here are some shots of my completed screenpack. Depending on how my money looks after this I might see if somebody here can do some upgrades to it
Understood. that shows me everything i need to see. I will create the lifebars keeping in mind the existing design you already have so that they seem like they are part of the overall screenpack and not out of place. A good designer knows how to manage consistency in the design process so I we will aim for a highly professional finished polished product. If/When we commence I will need you to send me that screenpack so I can build the lifebars into it and reference the colors/menu screens where needed.[/quote]

Well all in all this all sounds very straight forward.
The only other information I need from you is the specifications of your PC hardware that will be used to run this Mugen.
If I know what your Mugen video card and memory specs are, that will tell me our limit on file size, technicality will be.
The last thing you want is an extreme screenpack that you need to purchase a new video card to use. It is something y other designer friend told me to always check before starting a project with a client.

Once I know that final detail, we can summarize the project and talk business

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I knew i was forgetting something so i havent had any issues running any kinds of mugen so far its not a gamer pc but it sure as hell gets the job done
its a Dell Inspiron 3558
6GB of ram
Intel Core i3 5th Gen 5005U

thats the stuff i know off the top of my head anything else you need just ask i will look it up

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

creepytarantino wrote:I  knew i was forgetting something so i havent had any issues running any kinds of mugen so far its not a gamer pc but it sure as hell gets the job done
its a Dell Inspiron 3558
6GB of ram
Intel Core i3 5th Gen 5005U

thats the stuff i know off the top of my head anything else you need just ask i will look it up

Thank you for that.
According to my research it is a Laptop with integrated graphics.
Which means it doesnt have a stand alone video card.
It has Intel HD Graphics with 2GB of DDR3 Video memory.

Usually we recommend that for these kinds of projects,
you ideally should have a dedicated AMD or NVIDIA graphics card manufactured since 2013 with atleast 4GB of onboard memory for things to run stable. Otherwise the PC can have problems with video memory errors trying to load heavy HD sprites because OpenGL mode is required for Mugen 1.1.

The question is, do you want some restraint shown in the creation process and for me to go less heavy on the animations and details,
or are you not too worried about it and if you did happen to encounter memory issues.
Once we can confirm this detail, we can summarize this commission and look at the total cost/time factor.

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Im not worried about it, i want the best if i gotta upgrade so be it, not the end of the world but it hasnt let me down so far

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

creepytarantino wrote:Im not worried about it, i want the best if i gotta upgrade so be it, not the end of the world but it hasnt let me down so far
I was hoping you would say that. Well thats perfect.
I hate to show restraint on things when the only bottleneck is hardware.
I'm going to sit down and do a mind map on this project and work out the plan of attack and summarize things to work out a time factor/cost.
Once I have finished that, and we both agree that nothing is missing from the commission summary, and you are happy with the total, we can discuss commencement and go from there.
I will be in touch shortly

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi creepy tarantino

I have done a thorough calculation and planning of your project. Here is the summary:

Job summary:
Create a complete Mugen 1.1 Lifebar set to the client specifications and insert into clients existing Mugen screenpack which will be supplied on job commencement. All artwork and files to be supplied and created using maximum quality uncompressed 32bit png image format.
Lifebars will be designed with a minimum scale factor of 1280x720 to match the existing screenpack of the client, but will be able to be scaled up to 4k resolutions and higher via openGL mode if used on high end/gaming graphic video card hardware that is compatible. Client does not require any quality limitations on the project.

Details & Artistic Direction:

Portraits:
Customized Lifebar portraits for all lifebar modes that client can create himself using a photoshop template that will be supplied along with samples as discussed.

Workload:
- Basic design and concept (min 1 hour@18/hr)
- Single mode template/2v2 template/team template (min 3 hours@18/hr)

Lifebars:
An 100% original design for all lifebar modes with emphasis on high quality and animations incorporating the SF3 purple and green color style, and light blue accents/ wrapping design,
and influences and elements from the Blazblue series and classic Street Fighter series games as per demo images supplied and discussed.

Workload:
- Basic design/stylesheet/concept (min 1hour@18/hr)
- Single mode bar template/2v2 bar template/team bar template (min 3 hours@18/hr)
- meter calculation/sizing/Coding & .sff compiling/testing (min 2 hours@18/hr)

Powerbars:
Bottom screen bars inspired by the SF4 circular ultra bar look with 100% original style and graphics but incorporating the desired elements as discussed

Workload:
- Basic design/stylesheet/concept (min 1hour@18/hr)
- Lifebar template/animation (min 2 hours@18/hr)
- Coding & .sff compiling/testing (min 1 hours@18/hr)

Sounds
Preference for SF3 announcers on the rounds, and/or Street Fighter Alpha 3 as a secondary backup.
And Skull girls as a 3rd backup option.

Workload:
obtain WAV audio/import/compile .snd file (min 1 hour@18/hour)

Fonts
Team Red font for combo count, and Biting my nails fon for the combo hit text or something similar stytle wise as discussed.

Workload:
- Player name font concept/Combo hit font concept/Powerbar meter number font concept (min 3 hours@18/hour)
- font .sff import/compilation & coding (min 2hours @18/hour)

Round Animations
As a bare minimum, a style influenced by the Street Fighter 3 New Generation round style but 100% original design.

Workload:
- concept & design (min 1 hour@18/hour)
- Animation/layering, .sff compiling/import & coding (min 2 hours @ 18/hour)

Additional tasks
Possible screenpack modifications to be discussed secondary to primary task

In total, the minimum workload timeframe for this job would be 23 hours.
Any additional time over this quoted timeframe would be at my cost.
The commission pricing rules that we use here at newagemugen is limited to 18.00 per hour USD.
This is so that we all are fair to the community and that no dishonest activity is being done.
You can read about it in the commission guide for more information.

23 hours commission at 18.00 per hour is a total of 414 USD for this job.
However as you are a first timer here, and it is slightly outside your budget, I am happy to reduce it to your original budget price of 350. Also, I can look at some minor free of charge screenpack customization for you after the job is finished if you are still interested.
If you are happy with this and still want to proceed, please let me know, and we can discuss the next steps

Last edited by ✴Ex-Sirius✴ on Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : type error)

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

This Sounds fantastic, im completely on board for this

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Creepytarantino

That's great to hear.
If you are definitely happy with this and are certain that I haven't missed anything out in the description, then we can look at starting this commission.
I assume you have read all of the commission guide information before accepting to this.

If you understand and would like me to get started I can begin this week.
The rules for commissions as per the guide is that a 50% deposit of the total is required for a commission to be initiated. The other 50% is required when the commission is finished.
The instructions on this are in the guide: link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If/when you initiate this let me know and I will confirm and we will proceed.
Thanks again and look forward to hopefully working on this for you. Thumbs Up

GRAYFOX likes this post

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I think that is everything, I used the donate page and paid the first half. Also after listening to them for a few days instead of SF3 announcer lets go with the skullgirls.....has more unique sounds and havent seen other mugens use him. but otherwise i think that is everything

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Creepytarantino

Thank you and bow I am going to start creating the canvases for the lifebars.
In the meantime I will need you to send me your screenpack so i can start formatting the DEF files and look at the existing styles for point of reference.
You can send me the link using the website PM function.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

here is some early development footage for the lifebars vs mode.
Take all of this with a grain of salt because it is going to change drastically as I add more elements
I wanted you to see the use of the green and purple like you asked with the blazblue influence

GRAYFOX and lunalucard55 like this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I will be watching this closely, I like what you have going on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Very nice lifebars so far. I'll be very interested to see how the finished product compares to what we've seen just now.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETED COMMISSION] "ASTRAL HEAT"Custom Lifebars system. Commissioned By Creepytarantino 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

IF IT HAZ PURPLE IN IT, YOU KNOOOOW I AUTOMATICALLY LUUUV IT

Also cant wait to see the the NAM style put to work here boiz.
(PS yo homie when u finishing those rival schools and tekken stages!!!? lmao Cheesin

http://www.negative-edge.net

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

I appreciate the feedback guys.
My Tekken and Rival Schools projects I still hope to release next year all going well.
I kind of lost interest in the rival schools one in favor of Tekken and another Soul Calibur project but I digress.

Here is what the Turns mode lifebar model of the Health meter will look like at base level (work in progress).
Consistent style as per the blazblue/SF shapes and green and purple theme.
Next I am working on the 2 vs 2 mode health meters.

GRAYFOX and lunalucard55 like this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum