Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Capcom vs square:Parallel Destinies stage "City Of Broken Dreams" By Yahya/Hatter & Team Newagemugen

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Capcom vs square:Parallel Destinies stage "City Of Broken Dreams" By Yahya/Hatter & Team Newagemugen 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alrighty lads, there is a new little side project we will be wqorking on in the shadows here....

Over a year ago, I had the personal honor and peasure, to devise an original logo for a 100% original Fanmade fullgame called Capcom vs square: Parallel destinies.
This full game and also the stage we are about to embark on, is part of a collaboration between the infamous Newagemugen artist extraordanaire Hatter, aka Yahya, and yours truly, plus the usual suspects within the exclusive Team Newagemugen Fam Cheesin

If you want to know more about his full game you can check out the great work by ex-sirius and Hatter in the completed projects thread, or you can check his official twitter. But in the mean time,

Stay tuned for more info.....

http://www.negative-edge.net

hatter

hatter

Capcom vs square:Parallel Destinies stage "City Of Broken Dreams" By Yahya/Hatter & Team Newagemugen 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

I'm honored to have this chance to collab again with ya.

To give a lil' preview, here's a static image of what to expect within my full game, in-line with the arcade feel of the ol' CAPCOM cabinet days:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Newage M.U.G.E.N. exclusive version however, will be balls-to-the-walls insanity; in-line with the creative minds of PhantomD and Margatroid. It will still retain my original version, but amped up to really give that slice of Newage M.U.G.E.N. style and flare.

To answer some potential questions:

• Why is the stage "empty"?

A: This more-or less is an amalgamation of elements found in The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts, and maybe a bit of Final Fight (city buildings floating around). Taking my game's head-canon into account, this stage takes place somewhere deep in "The Void" from Final Fantasy 5; hence, the "emptiness"

• Is this a TWEWY, Kingdom Hearts or Final Fight stage?

A: It's meant to stand as it's own original thing, like all the stages being done for "CAPCOM vs SQUARE: Parallel Destinies".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum