Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COMPLETE][REQUEST] ORIGINAL PROJECT LIFEBAR

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Margatroid

Margatroid

[COMPLETE][REQUEST] ORIGINAL PROJECT LIFEBAR 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

Hi, recently life got in the way and I've had less time to work mugen. So I've been meaning to ask for some help regarding a few things. As of now I'd like to commission the creation of lifebars for an original project I've had in mind  for a while

2.- Budget $400 USD

3.- No deadline.

4.- I'd require designs & code, portrait template, hit counter, roundstart animations, win, lose, announcer, etc... all basic things required. The base design of the lifebar I'll provide it myself and whoever takes the job parts from there. No need to strictly stick to it 100%, you can make any modification you think will look better as long as it doesn't deviate from the literary motif (ie: change the place of the powerbars, designing the portrait area, fonts, etc without making it look like it came out from aliens or something else).
The lifebars are HD 1280x720.

5.-Mugen 1.1, Intel(R) core (tm) I5-4200M, 2.50GHz, NVIDIA Quadro K2100M, tested Hatter's demo, It can run the screenpack just fine.

6.- I'm going for a dark fantasy with ink, roses & literature motifs, here are a few things I put together quickly + some stock images.
references:

No need to make anything complex for the bars and portraits area (ie:asymmetry,inside bar animation), you can use what I send and make something basic, but I want to give special care to the roundstart animations and win/ko animations, "Destiny is not written"-"Verse 1"-"Begin" announcer. Flourishes, cursive writting/old paper/wax seals maybe, ink splatters/ink reveals and black vines growths, etc, (up to you). Something stylish with nice animation.

7.- no source material except me and GDM.

Last edited by Margatroid on Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:24 pm; edited 4 times in total

✴Ex-Sirius✴ and Shadic12 like this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COMPLETE][REQUEST] ORIGINAL PROJECT LIFEBAR 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi Margatroid.

I would be more than happy to look into this for you.
I am currently finalizing another project for a client which should be complete very shortly.
If you are happy to wait for that I will be more than happy to investigate this commission for you.
If you would like to see some of my previous work there are several completed projectsa with notes/videos etc in the completed projects section

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COMPLETE][REQUEST] ORIGINAL PROJECT LIFEBAR 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

yooooooooo!

If I wasn't currently working on BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION for Grayfox and the big homies I would be in there with bells on lol!

But as always, I cosign this man, and on top of that, I'm always available for fine tweaking and helping wherever needed witht he finer details, animations and what not, you all know the score. leave it to the man EX, you're in good hands! Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

Margatroid

Margatroid

★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

I can tell this is the best place to ask for this type of work

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Margatroid.

I would be more than happy to look into this for you.
I am currently finalizing another project for a client which should be complete very shortly.
If you are happy to wait for that I will be more than happy to investigate this commission for you.
If you would like to see some of my previous work there are several completed projectsa with notes/videos etc in the completed projects section

Sure thing, I'll wait.
I took A look and liked what I saw, looking forward to it.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

No problem and thanks guys.
I am in the final stages of completing my current project so it will be done any day now.
Once that is complete, we can focus on this thread and discussing all the finer details and build a project summary & roadmap as per the standard process.
I will be in touch as soon.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid

I would just like to give you a small update and let you know that I am finalizing my current active commission project with another client.
Other than one other minor possible tweak required to the client's portrait template, I will be completely finished and able to begin discussing and planning your project with you this weekend.

Margatroid

Margatroid

★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

Thumbs Up

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid

Again I would like to thank you for your patience and I apologize for the inconvenience in making you have to wait.

I am currently finalizing the last part of another commission but there is no reason why we cannot begin building a project scope and roadmap now.

I donot like to rush the initial planning process as it is my opinion that this is the most important part of the entire creation process.
It is often the mistake made by other creators that miscommunication or general lack of understanding of the artisctic scope of a project can lead to the client ending up with something totally different fro what they wanted in a bad way, so i make extra precautions to always avoid this.

What my standard practice is that I like to do with the client in the initial phase is ensure that the best possible, accurate finished product is acquired exactly to the specifications of the client.
Therefore I would like to ask you several questions first on every aspect of your project to ensure nothing is overlooked and the finished product is exactly as per your requirements with no deviations.

with that said, firstly in response to your initial post:

Margatroid wrote:2.- Budget $400 USD
No problem, this is definitely within the average ballbark of the typical required workload to create a high-end
HD resolution Fight.def/.sff/.snd project for an HD Mugen 1.1 build based on previous works by myself and others.
We will of course aim to keep the cost as low as possible and within this guide frame.

Margatroid wrote:3.- No deadline.
Again no problem - The general community rule here is that we must provide updates atleast every 24 hours with visual proof of progress to the client and aim to complete all work within a timely manner/until completion.

Margatroid wrote:4.- I'd require designs & code, portrait template, hit counter, roundstart animations, win, lose, announcer, etc... all basic things required. The base design of the lifebar I'll provide it myself and whoever takes the job parts from there. No need to strictly stick to it 100%, you can make any modification you think will look better as long as it doesn't deviate from the literary motif (ie: change the place of the powerbars, designing the portrait area, fonts, etc without making it look like it came out from aliens or something else).

No problem. We will discuss the finer details of each required element in detail to ensure a clear concise style guide is established before proceeding to ensure the artistic direction stays on track with what you require. The normal process here is that I ask the client to send me a personal barebones Mugen build of their own containing atleast 2 characters of their choice (preferably ones they would like to be used for testing footage showcasing/portrait related creation examples/testing, aswell as 1 stage of their choice (preferably one non-busy that will allow the client to see what their lifebars etc will look like in real time during real play)

Margatroid wrote:The lifebars are HD 1280x720.
5.-Mugen 1.1, Intel(R) core (tm) I5-4200M, 2.50GHz, NVIDIA Quadro K2100M, tested Hatter's demo, It can run the screenpack just fine.
Again no problem. You previously mentioned you were able to run Hatters Fullgame motif with no issues so I will be working within the same quality/resolution guidelines as that. Your project will be built to display with 0 colorloss or image distortion in 16/32bit png for localcoord native 720p, for ALL resolutions 1280x720p and higher in OpenGL mode to ensure maximum quality, meaning it will also auto upscale to higher resolutions with 0 image quality loss ie 4k etc.

Margatroid wrote:6.- I'm going for a dark fantasy with ink, roses & literature motifs, here are a few things I put together quickly + some stock images.
references:

No problem. at first glance, and after seeing some of your personal works in the other art thread, I think I have a general idea of the aesthetic you are going for. A very Sci-fi/Lolita goth/dark fantasy/floralesque Aesthetic. I dont see any issue replicating this style to meet your requirements in all aspects of the project and I will make sure we cover all of these aspects in detail during the initial planning.

Margatroid wrote:
No need to make anything complex for the bars and portraits area (ie:asymmetry,inside bar animation), you can use what I send and make something basic, but I want to give special care to the roundstart animations and win/ko animations, "Destiny is not written"-"Verse 1"-"Begin" announcer. Flourishes, cursive writting/old paper/wax seals maybe, ink splatters/ink reveals and black vines growths, etc, (up to you). Something stylish with nice animation.
7.- no source material except me and GDM.

No problem. Again same as previous, and once you have forwarded me all of your required resources to use, we will discuss each fine detail of this and cover all the general fight.def requirements for the lifebar/round anims etc to ensure we are on the same page of what is required here.

Now with that out of the way let me start with the first wave of questions:

General/commission related:
1. Please confirm you have read & fully understand part 1-5 of the commission guides etc  
(sorry but we have to ask this question to everyone as a std practice as per the rules:)
Spoiler:

Mugen build related
01. Do you require this built in standard Mugen 1.1? Or do you require it built for a modified Mugen 1.1, ie using the add004 system/mugenhook/unotag/other?
02.Do you have an existing Mugen build that you will send to have the Fight.def/sff system implemented or are you using a vanilla Mugen 1.1 currently with no pre-existing motifs/folder setups/directories etc?

03.Required Working files
Margatroid wrote:4.- I'd require designs & code, portrait template, hit counter, roundstart animations, win, lose, announcer, etc... all basic things required. The base design of the lifebar I'll provide it myself and whoever takes the job parts from there.

Just to reconfirm, which of the following statements is correct:

A. You require a complete Mugen Fight.def/Fight.sff/Fight.snd with all required assets pre imported, pre-installed in the mugen build ready to play out the box as a finished working product as per standard practice, and any pre-existing assets that you have, will be supplied as either PNG images or PSD image templates and/or other formats to be used for the creation process and included in the final product as specified. ( please note by default I use adobe suite for the creation process).

B. You already have built part of the fight.def/.sff/.snd with pre-existing assets so you will be providing a pre-existing mugen build that will require editing.

I look forward to your reply

Margatroid

Margatroid

★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

General/commission related:
1. Please confirm you have read & fully understand part 1-5 of the commission guides etc  
I've read and understood the commission guide lines.

Mugen build related
01. Do you require this built in standard Mugen 1.1? Or do you require it built for a modified Mugen 1.1, ie using the add004 system/mugenhook/unotag/other?
02.Do you have an existing Mugen build that you will send to have the Fight.def/sff system implemented or are you using a vanilla Mugen 1.1 currently with no pre-existing motifs/folder setups/directories etc?

01- I require standard 1.1
02- I use a vanilla mugen with no pre-existing motifs.

Just to reconfirm, which of the following statements is correct:

A. You require a complete Mugen Fight.def/Fight.sff/Fight.snd with all required assets pre imported, pre-installed in the mugen build ready to play out the box as a finished working product as per standard practice, and any pre-existing assets that you have, will be supplied as either PNG images or PSD image templates and/or other formats to be used for the creation process and included in the final product as specified. ( please note by default I use adobe suite for the creation process).

B. You already have built part of the fight.def/.sff/.snd with pre-existing assets so you will be providing a pre-existing mugen build that will require editing.

A.- I require a complete mugen figth.def/fight.sff/fight.snd. and I'll supply resources as png or psp/psd.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Thank you for confirming that.
I will now compile my next set of questions.
Thank you for your patience

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid

I have updated my project notes and now I will proceed with the next wave of planning questions:

1)Lifebar design related:
As you will be aware, there are 3 possible Lifebar variants that allow for 3 unique designs per fight.def.
Which of the following is correct:

A. You require 3 separate lifebar designs:
Single Lifebar, Simul/tag lifebar, one Team/turns mode lifebar.

B. You require only 2 separate lifebar designs:
Single lifebar & Simul/Tag Lifebar
(Teams mode/turns mode will use the same lifebar and the only difference will be portrait/font configuration)

2) Powerbar related
Q1.How many levels of charge will you require for the powerbar font?
A. 3 levels
B. 5 levels
C. Other - please specify

Q2. Do you have any sound preferences for the meter charges/max guage sounds?
   Please specify requirements for this and/or confirm if you have premade sounds you want used.

3) Portrait Related
You mentioned you would require portrait templates. The normal process for this is to supply editable PSD layers to the client withg a simple drag and drop image method for fast and easy portrait generation. so just to confirm:

Q1.Are you able to edit PSD files and will you require PSD portrait templates?
Q2. Do you have access to Photoshop/image editing software?

4) Name font system related
As fonts are actually one of the most overlooked but also most time consuming parts of a screenpack, it is always important to discuss them in fine detail in this planning phase.

Q1. Please specify your requirements for the Single mode name fonts/tag mode name fonts/ team mode name fonts. Which of the following is correct:
A. You have specific fonts you would like to use for the lifebars and will supply this font and specify coloring, style etc.
B. you have no specific preference for the name fonts and will leave this to the designer to design based on the theme

C. To reduce time/labor/allocate more resources to other areas of the project within the max budget, you would prefer to use an already existing Mugen font file (.def/.sff type font or .fnt file) from another screenpack

Please answer these when you can and I will update our notes for the project roadmap.

Margatroid

Margatroid

★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

As you will be aware, there are 3 possible Lifebar variants that allow for 3 unique designs per fight.def.

(Teams mode/turns mode will use the same lifebar and the only difference will be portrait/font configuration)

B. Only single and simul.
In fact I'm only interested in single, if there's the possibility to remove simul from the main menu.(this to discuss later when I decide for the screenpack)

2) Powerbar related
Q1.How many levels of charge will you require for the powerbar font?
A. 3 levels
B. 5 levels
A. 3 levels.

Q2. Do you have any sound preferences for the meter charges/max guage sounds?
   Please specify requirements for this and/or confirm if you have premade sounds you want used.

Don't have preference for the meter charges and don't have premade sounds, I'll leave this to you but don't mind it much.
The sound I'm interested it is mostly the roundstart's.

3) Portrait Related
You mentioned you would require portrait templates. The normal process for this is to supply editable PSD layers to the client withg a simple drag and drop image method for fast and easy portrait generation. so just to confirm:

Q1.Are you able to edit PSD files and will you require PSD portrait templates?
Q2. Do you have access to Photoshop/image editing software?

I'm able to edit PSD files, I'll require the psd template, I have access to image editing software.

4) Name font system related
As fonts are actually one of the most overlooked but also most time consuming parts of a screenpack, it is always important to discuss them in fine detail in this planning phase.

Q1. Please specify your requirements for the Single mode name fonts/tag mode name fonts/ team mode name fonts. Which of the following is correct:
A. You have specific fonts you would like to use for the lifebars and will supply this font and specify coloring, style etc.
B. you have no specific preference for the name fonts and will leave this to the designer to design based on the theme

C. To reduce time/labor/allocate more resources to other areas of the project within the max budget, you would prefer to use an already existing Mugen font file (.def/.sff type font or .fnt file) from another screenpack
B. I don't have specific preference for the name of the fonts and don't know any existing screenpack that adjusts to what I want, so I'll leave it to you.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid

Also just to let you know, I am completely finished with the final part of my previous commission project with another client so I will be able to devote my full attention to this project now.

Thank you for confirming those details.
I will add this to my notes and compile the next wave of questions.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid.

Thank yo for confirming the previous set of details.
This has helped me build an even more accurate project scope.
I will now proceed with the next set of questions:

Portrait system related
Firstly, in response to this:

Margatroid wrote:

B. Only single and simul.
In fact I'm only interested in single, if there's the possibility to remove simul from the main menu.(this to discuss later when I decide for the screenpack)

regarding this, in Mugen, unfortunately there is no option to hide/disable team modes from the mugen character select screen.
However, You can remove all non single player game modes via the main menu to only have single vs/story modes and such to bypass this.
So just to reconfirm, please specify which of the following is correct:

A. You donot require any work supplied in the fight.def/.sff for [simul mode] or [turns mode] lifebars/portraits, and would only like
Single mode lifebars and portrait templates?

B. You still want simul mode portrait templates lifebar systems added.

Timer related
Please confirm your requirements and preferences for the round.timer system.
Q1. Which of the following statements is correct:

A. You want original fonts created & will provide specific details on your requirements for this incl some sample images/footage fro pre-existing resoureces that you would like recreated/used as a style guide

B.You would like to use existing Mugen timer fonts to lower the workload on this portion

C. You have an original style Timer font you would like to use to match your lifebar system (please supply as much information as possible including sample footage/images best representing the closest existing reference to what you would like to see created for these

D. You already have a premade font file you would like used and will supply this.

E. other - please specify

Combo Announcer related
Please confirm your requirements and preferences for the Combo announcer font system.

A. You want original fonts & graphics created & will provide specific details on your requirements for this incl some sample images/footage from pre-existing resources that you would like recreated/used as a style guide

B.You would like to use existing Mugen combo fonts to lower the workload on this portion

C. You have an original style combo font you would like to use to match your lifebar system (please supply as much information as possible including sample footage/images best representing the closest existing reference to what you would like to see created for these

D. You already have a premade font file you would like used and will supply this.

Q2. Do you have any preferences on the display position of the combo hits fonts on screen and display duration after a successful chain attack?

Please confirm these details and we can move on to the final set of initial questions regarding round announcers etc.
Thank you for your patience.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

ooh looks like u guys are already labbing on this Twisted Evil
I'm wondering whether I should wait to do the promo for Halycon using the legacy hybrid bars, or should I wait until you guys finish this project to use these bars instead for the showcase if they are all gonna be of the same them if that makes sense?
Keep me in the loop after you finish all your planning question stuff Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Margatroid

Margatroid

★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

I'm tempted to, but feels like GDM already waited too much lol
it's ok if the preview is made with other lifebars.

regarding this, in Mugen, unfortunately there is no option to hide/disable team modes from the mugen character select screen.
However, You can remove all non single player game modes via the main menu to only have single vs/story modes and such to bypass this.
So just to reconfirm, please specify which of the following is correct:

A. You donot require any work supplied in the fight.def/.sff for [simul mode] or [turns mode] lifebars/portraits, and would only like
Single mode lifebars and portrait templates?

B. You still want simul mode portrait templates lifebar systems added.

A. Let's go with only the single mode lifebar and portrait template. you can leave simul/turns mode out.

Timer related
Please confirm your requirements and preferences for the round.timer system.

A. You want original fonts created & will provide specific details on your requirements for this incl some sample images/footage fro pre-existing resoureces that you would like recreated/used as a style guide

B.You would like to use existing Mugen timer fonts to lower the workload on this portion

C. You have an original style Timer font you would like to use to match your lifebar system (please supply as much information as possible including sample footage/images best representing the closest existing reference to what you would like to see created for these

A. I want original fonts, for the style some cursive can be used, As reference
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Combo Announcer related
Please confirm your requirements and preferences for the Combo announcer font system.

A. You want original fonts & graphics created & will provide specific details on your requirements for this incl some sample images/footage from pre-existing resources that you would like recreated/used as a style guide

B.You would like to use existing Mugen combo fonts to lower the workload on this portion

C. You have an original style combo font you would like to use to match your lifebar system (please supply as much information as possible including sample footage/images best representing the closest existing reference to what you would like to see created for these

A. original fonts, same as previous one, a cursive one fits well.

Q2. Do you have any preferences on the display position of the combo hits fonts on screen and display duration after a successful chain attack?

this position and duration is fine

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid
Thank you for confirming these details.
I will now ypdate my notes and prepare the next set of questions.
We are getting closer now to a full project summary

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid.
Apologies for the delay. I normally am much more responsive however I have had a slight speedbump since last week with a nice dose of covid forcing me into 7 day lockdown away from my family and main working PC at my home office suite.
Again thank you for confirming all the data so far.
For the next stage, as you have mentioned that you have existing resources you would like to use,
I will need you to forward those to me to assess them and then figure out how much work/editing is required and how usable they are etc as is in terms of quality/size/resolution etc.
If you have any of the working files (assumingly layered PSD files) please forward me a copy of these via Pm and i will take a look at them and see what we are working with.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Margatroid wrote:I'm tempted to, but feels like GDM already waited too much lol
it's ok if the preview is made with other lifebars.

roger that loud and clear! Well if that's the case, Im gonna get started on this bad boy! Lets see what epic videology we can come up with to showcase this masterpiece!

Margatroid

Margatroid

★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Margatroid.
Apologies for the delay. I normally am much more responsive however I have had a slight speedbump since last week with a nice dose of covid forcing me into 7 day lockdown away from my  family and main working PC at my home office suite.
Again thank you for confirming all the data so far.
For the next stage, as you have mentioned that you have existing resources you would like to use,
I will need you to forward those to me to assess them and then figure out how much work/editing is required and how usable they are etc as is in terms of quality/size/resolution etc.
If you have any of the working files (assumingly layered PSD files) please forward me a copy of these via Pm and i will take a look at them and see what we are working with.

No problem not in a hurry,
for now can only use my job's pc, so don't have access to the files for now,
will forward them to you this weekend.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

No problem, please send them through whenever is convenient for you.
Just drop me a reply here once you have sent them and we will continue our discussions then Thumbs Up

Margatroid

Margatroid

★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:No problem, please send them through whenever is convenient for you.
Just drop me a reply here once you have sent them and we will continue our discussions then Thumbs Up
Alright, I sent you a PM.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid

Thanks for that.
I will download and check these out now and finalize the final details required and get back to you with the final summary

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi Margatroid.

I have downloaded and tried to access your file however I ran into some technical difficulties .

Upon some research, it seems that the file format you have sent me is not Adobe suite compatible. The .psp file format is a file format associated with the Corel paintshop/corel design suite.

When trying to open this in Adobe Photoshop CC (Versions 2017 - 2022), This error message is recieved:

As shown, sadly this file format is not compatible with Adobe photoshop, hence I will be unable to access your layered lifebar composition.

There are two solutions:

1) Resuppply the artwork as a layered, PSD composition
2)Supply each individual layer/part of your composition as separate .png files on a transparent background.

Option 1 is the most ideal/cost effective option as it will significantly reduce the overall commission cost/labor required, but option 2 is equally ok.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed. I look forward to your reply.

Margatroid

Margatroid

★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

That's strange, psp can open psd just fine on my end.
ok converted them to PSD and sent them again, also included a png image just in case.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum