Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request

+3
SuperWhiskey
Phant0mD
CancerManXIII
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

hey players, I again summon your skills and services on a small request on my xmas wish list.
I'm not looking for a whole character, i need some small mods and changes to an existing edit i have.
I want to know cost to create an edited version of a pots style ryu for my personal mugen.
I didnt make the original character it is a mish mash of a few other edits from other creators like jmorphman pots ragingrowen and some others im not sure of.
Iit has quite a few different pieces in it but anyway heres what i want:

1.I want to create an evil/violent Ken stance style ryu but have him be like the SHin Lvl2 Akuma from the proxycide video.
I think i saw that you guys were making an akuma in this style once before.
2.I want to create a MK Vs SF3 style palette and some other palettes in similar style for him.
3.edit some of the attack sounds and his voice to sound dark/evil/possessed or like the soul calibur create a character deity voice option deep voices.
4.Give him an aura or some cool effects (like the cool private edits in the video for my lifebars you made)
5.Give him a bigger multicoloured hadouken that has a larger hitbox and more HD effects.
6.Give him some different wind effects and get rid of the cloud during shin tatsumaki senpu kyaku
7.give him a better looking power up stance with some better charge effects
8.change his neutral stance to the violent ken stance ( i have the sprites for this i found inside an unfinished violent ryu from somewhere else so i just need you to put them in there for me)
9. Better fonts and text than the normal POTS super finisher and counter font
10. a better cool looking original select screen portrait
11. Some super background effects with hyper portraits
12. Can you fix his attacks and localcoord so that he works properly in widescreen mode
13.anything else cool you can suggest.

hit me up if you are keen. I have a budget of up to 100 for this but i am open to negotiation depending on how much more time it may take for all these things or if it is too difficult.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tatsuyareallife likes this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

whatsup brotha.
Just reading through your request, that all doesn't sound too difficult at all to be honest and shouldn't be that much work, the only thing is I'm partly hands full working on 2 other jobs at the moment, one of which is huge but i may be able to help pump out some of the gfx needed and palette related stuff you need, just might need someone else to champion the rest and assemble the pieces.
Of course it all depends how soon you need it.

The other thing too i should mention is, we have to be very careful how we approach character commissions especially if it involves other peoples work/coding.
Basically, what your asking for mostly is just someone to make modifications to existing code, and supply artwork/sprites which can then be imported in.
Meaning that technically the commission could be done using an existing character without anyone having to even touch the existing character or its code if that makes sense.

The palettes, .Air animation , sprites, and required explod/helper mods could be created and then pasted into your character, like an addon basically lol.
That way nobody is treading on anyone elses toes or using work without permission and all that guff.
I know this sounds overkill, but there have been shady characters that blatantly just take other peoples work and edit/re-release it without any permission and even paywall them. naughty stuff.

I used to ask around on discord but everytime i do, everyone there backs out or has their own projects going so now I just ask the ones i know are active here on forum like Zu, FF, Sirius etc.
Leave it with me for the mean time though, im sure we can figure something out, i'll flick you a PM later, if not, monday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Phant0mD wrote:
The other thing too i should mention is, we have to be very careful how we approach character commissions especially if it involves other peoples work/coding.
Basically, what your asking for mostly is just someone to make modifications to existing code, and supply artwork/sprites which can then be imported in.
Meaning that technically the commission could be done using an existing character without anyone having to even touch the existing character or its code if that makes sense.

The palettes, .Air animation , sprites, and required explod/helper mods could be created and then pasted into your character, like an addon basically lol.
That way nobody is treading on anyone elses toes or using work without permission and all that guff.
I know this sounds overkill, but there have been shady characters that blatantly just take other peoples work and edit/re-release it without any permission and even paywall them. naughty stuff.

yeah straight up bro I totally see your point. i mean its not like im releasing or selling anything I just want edits made to my personal characters that i dont have time or the kapow factor to do myself so id rather pay someone else for their time and id rather it be you guys B)
However we need to do it as long as the end result is I get my dope chars i'm in. There's no urgency on it so take your time and DM me or whatever when you can/want to start and we can talk turkey

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Its all good my man.I've actually already done some work on it as I was waiting for my PC to render out some stuff.
I have added in the Violent Ryu Stance and edited his colors to match the MKVSF Shin Lvl2 Gouki palette.

His base skin color palette and aura is inspired by the Taiwanese Street Fighter Comic non-canon storylines which are extremely interesting.
There is a whole other story about street fighter universe which is very complex and dark, and its more like DBZ in terms of the power ups, transformations and fights lol.
This Ryu is a mode he can access similar to Dark Hadou evil ryu but much more powerful and for some reason his skin is always turning blue in that mode.

So far, this what we starting with based off that.

Next will be adding the new style hadouken.
Also I just realized all his projectile attacks need recoding because its 1.0 format which janks out in 1.1 wide zoom.
AKA the vanishing projectile bug - luckily thats a piece of piss to fix.

SuperWhiskey and Shakti♥chu<3 like this post

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

i never heard of these before. very interesting and the character looks beastly.
Looks like I have some research to do

Oxocube

Oxocube

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

Intruiging. I wish I can read chinese and know what they are saying

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

Phant0mD wrote:Its all good my man.I've actually already done some work on it as I was waiting for my PC to render out some stuff.
I have added in the Violent Ryu Stance and edited his colors to match the MKVSF Shin Lvl2 Gouki palette.

His base skin color palette and aura is inspired by the Taiwanese Street Fighter Comic non-canon storylines which are extremely interesting.
There is a whole other story about street fighter universe which is very complex and dark, and its more like DBZ in terms of the power ups, transformations and fights lol.
This Ryu is a mode he can access similar to Dark Hadou evil ryu but much more powerful and for some reason his skin is always turning blue in that mode.

So far, this what we starting with based off that.

Next will be adding the new style hadouken.
Also I just realized all his projectile attacks need recoding because its 1.0 format which janks out in 1.1 wide zoom.
AKA the vanishing projectile bug - luckily thats a piece of piss to fix.

ive seen some of these comic books before.
They are really popular in hong kong. Maybe not those ones but many of the newer ones are super popular and maybe more than japanese manga

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

these look really cool.
If you want, you can use them when i finish the lifebar project im doing to showcase them if you want it would be a good promotion for the youtube all the new works we are doing together.
just an idea

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:these look really cool.
If you want, you can use them when i finish the lifebar project im doing to showcase them if you want it would be a good promotion for the youtube all the new works we are doing together.
just an idea

There are big plans in place GT KERMIT
And yeah definitely. We have backlogs of unshowcased work etc and theres quite alot happening behind closed doors i need to get you up to speed on. we will scheme shortly lol.

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man late as usual to my own party.
Damn yeah bro thats fuckin dope! Basically in what i imagined!
If i can have the same sort of addons for vken and hageshii gouki whatever you think works then sure man just go for it i know youll do me right!

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

oh u know i gotchu. big things planned over next few weeks.
In between Battlecry and everything else going on im a get these sorted for you in time for our next mega announcement

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[COmpleted Commission]Manhua Based Shin Violent Ryu edit request OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Could only wonder what this announcement could be. We already had pots come back from the time vault. What could be next, Syn, motvn Hank, and the list goes on.lol Some mad evil scheme, going to be cook up for sure.lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

We stay scheming at Newagemugen always Twisted Evil

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

CancerManXIII wrote:Man late as usual to my own party.
Damn yeah bro thats fuckin dope! Basically in what i imagined!
If i can have the same sort of addons for vken and hageshii gouki whatever you think works then sure man just go for it i know youll do me right!

DOne, Done, and fuarkin DOne son!
Basically all three are complete lol! I kinda went on my own creative direction on the 3rd one since u said u were all good 4 it but u gonna love what ive done truss lol.
Vidz about to drop soon so keep your eyes peeled for dat premiere boiii!
SOme heat about to explode on tha scene for 2022!~ Dat behind Dat behind Dat behind Dat behind Dat behind

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

OH SHIT got the message bro thanks again for the work Phantom for your services man these mods are FIRE Dat behind !
I shouldve asked for these sooner too, no cap! Cant wait to try these bad boys out my rosters gonna be LIT

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum