Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Completed Commission Quote]Battlecry: A Time Of Retribution

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[Completed Commission Quote]Battlecry: A Time Of Retribution  OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

So, this commision is a worthy challenge. I have since lost my old pc, but have my laptop. I tried on several attempts, to finish this concept.lol I have no high powered rig, at the moment. I completed half the materials, the start screen is already put together. Just need someone, to bring it to full fruition. Also, with a better pc and monitor to capture the beauty of this concept. Please hit me up, with details of price and we can go from there. Please only serious creators, with an eye for top notch stuff...hint hint phantom.lol

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[Completed Commission Quote]Battlecry: A Time Of Retribution  51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Screenpack huh.
Well i will politely decline as stages are more my area of expertise.
Daru is the screenpack guru here. I think Zu and exsirus do aswell.
Battlecry....sounds very familiar but i cant quite remember it or maybe im thinking of something else.
Are you wanting to remake an existing one you already made or finish an incomplete one?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

It will be to complete a incomplete project, due to me not having a decent pc and nizzze colored monitor.lol I understand, your decline man and not problem. Hopefully the guru or an up and coming star, can help a old fox out. I will post the images, of its current status as of now. Thanks again for giving me, your honest answer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[Completed Commission Quote]Battlecry: A Time Of Retribution  52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Step aside ladz, this ones personal and already taken.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

Sup brother from another mother, ive been expectin you.
Ah ok now i see.
You want to complete your old wip battlecry SP.
Well we can sure do that.
I know youve been waiting a long time for this and theres been alot of other commissions that got in the way but now i can say we can finally get cracking on this all going well.

Before I start figuring out the gameplan, theres a few questions i have so i can brainstorm the time/cost/resources/no.of ppl i may need to help on this etc.

1. What mugen version do you want this for?
2. What resolution do you want it made?
3. What are the PC specs ( cpu/graphics card/ system RAM) it will be played on
4. How many designs do you require? (Ill explain this question at the end)
5. How many character slots do you need or is that part already finished?
6. What parts are already complete and req no work?
7. Do you want your existing sprites/sffs used or remade in higher quality etc?
8. What is your rough max budget you looking to allow on this?
9. Can you post as many screenshots of what is already complete as possible
10. Can you provide as many details on what features/styles etc you want as possible.

Regarding "designs" i mentioned in question 4, if you read our commissions guide on this link below you will see what i am referring to ( basically every sub screen/menu/def element = design)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lmk on all the above and we can go from there my G

http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

1. Mugen 1.1
2. Defaulated 1240x720, but 640x480 optional.
3. Old Hp Laptop land of the dinos.lol Until I get me a new one.

-Processor AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 2.00 GHz
-Installed RAM 4.00 GB (3.47 GB usable)
-Device ID 3EDB93A0-10A6-46C2-84E3-05B8A3D99E1F
-Product ID 00325-80029-22016-AAOEM
-System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
-Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

4.Ok, I will upload the screen shoots and send you, what I have started and all psd current builds.
5. Need 48 slots.
6. Start screen is completed, minus the start font as a placeholder. The menu,select,versus and gameover, winner screen is not done. I have the psd files for the select and menu screen. The versus is not created yet. Neither are the game over or winners screen. I have sounds files for the lifebars, future commision.
7. Please feel free, to upgrade sprites to a higher quality. I'm lacking a good color monitor and size, to see what needs a better sprite quality.
8. I can start off with 175.00 and probably hit another 175.00, when I get paid again. I guess 375, is max for now. Not trying to be cheap, just being upfront. That's a good little bit of coins.
9. Going to upload, all I have of the completed images.
10. I would like current Title logo, to have the announcer voice say a time of retribution. Its a idea for the lifebars, as well. Have a mild transition animation leading from the title to select screen. I did this to my last screenpack, Origins it was a little nod to cvsnk2. I was going to used the music from your old screenpack that was unreleased, from back in the day. I will post more on details, as I come across them. If you can help me out, I would appreciate it very much. Whatever you can make for the said price. I will take and make it do, what it do.lol

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Feedback when I first got started, but could not try because of low tier laptop. Feedback from my buddy, good old Markpachi. It reads the following, - I think the Battlecry logo could use a revamp.

- The color motif of Battlecry subtext "The Time of Retribution" is throwing me off. Did you intend on making it look "Rasta"? Why not just go with the classic red-blue gradient?

- Same goes with the scrolling bottom text. (Color motif issue)

- Suggestion: Why not just make the subtext colorless, then make that glint below it move from end-to-end, and making it gradient from red, to blue, as it moves?

- I think adding a "dimming rectangle" (gray translucent bar behind the logo that goes from end-to-end) behind the Battlecry logo could help give off an effect of "sleekness". 5years ago -_-

Select Screen

- This is just personal preference, but I sort of like it when the Select screen ports have "color influences" depending on their side (P1, P2, etc.). So far, you have that red/blue background for them, but maybe you can add a layerno=1 sprite that affects the ports to have a subtle color modulator? So that they would appear more red, or more blue, depending on the player side? Just a thought.

- Shadow behind the timer, and Battlecry logo above it? 5years ago Roll Eyes

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[Completed Commission Quote]Battlecry: A Time Of Retribution  52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

awesome. Thanks for all of this info. This really makes things easier to plan.
Now that i know what we are working with, the biggest concern and decision you will need to make is regarding the resolution and fx.

The issue you have is your PC hardware specs.
1280x720 hd SPs on 1.1 (like noz legacy and better etc) really require ATLEAST 8GB DDR5 sytem ram and a 2013 or better devoted graphics card with atleast 3GB VRAM. Like a gtx780ti ir something similar.
Thats because that was the best cards that were on the market at the time mugen 1.1 was released.

Its easy for me to make you the sexiest commercial quality SP Dream build ever but it wont be any good if your pc cant run it lol. Especially with 48 characters and stages also added.
Theres a high chance it will simply crash due to memory errors in 720p.
My personal preference of course would be to make this as HD and flash as possible to suit a 2013 spec game pc but if that isnt an option then we may have to consider downgrading to 640x480 which is a shame but still your call. Let me know your thoughts and decision on this

Second question is going to be regarding portraits.
Do you want custom templates for select/lifebars/vs screen/victory and will you be able to create them via psd templates for the chars you want to add?

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Phant0mD wrote:awesome. Thanks for all of this info. This really makes things easier to plan.
Now that i know what we are working with, the biggest concern and decision you will need to make is regarding the resolution and fx.

The issue you have is your PC hardware specs.
1280x720 hd SPs on 1.1 (like noz legacy and better etc)  really require ATLEAST 8GB DDR5 sytem ram and a 2013 or better devoted graphics card with atleast 3GB VRAM.
Thats becausr mugen 1.1 uses the gfx cards VRAM rather than the PC system memory more.
Like a gtx780ti or something similar.
Thats because that was the best card that were on the market at the time mugen 1.1 was released.

Its easy for me to make you the sexiest commercial quality SP Dream build ever but it wont be any good if your pc cant run it lol. Especially with 48 characters and stages also added.
Theres a high chance it will simply crash due to memory errors in 720p.
My personal preference of course would be to make this as HD and flash as possible to suit a 2013 spec game pc but if that isnt an option then we may have to consider downgrading to 640x480 which is a shame but still your call. Let me know your thoughts and decision on this

Second question is going to be regarding portraits.
Do you want custom templates for select/lifebars/vs screen/victory and will you be able to create them via psd templates for the chars you want to add?

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I understand completely about the specs, My personal preference of course would be to make this as HD and flash as possible to suit a 2013 spec game pc. Lets go with that, also I love my custom ports. So a template would be cool, that way folks can still do ports. The mugen engine that, I sent was a template but it's complete 1.1 build. So png files are good, I tested the start screen. It's in png and not pcx, but I haven't tried the hd yet. I think its good still, for a upscale in hd.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Start screen animated, been tested for mugen 1.1

Select concept, not complete build.

Last edited by GRAYFOX on Tue May 25, 2021 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Cool cool.
Ok well i think we are making progress here as far as the direction we are going.
I know im asking alot of questions but its important that we cover absolutely everything before starting so that you dont end up with a finished product you didnt want/doesnt syit your taste so heres a few more q's;

1.Resolution:

you said you wanted 1240x720 default and 640x480 optional, but then you also said that despite the hardware requirements, you would like it to be HD 720P, which would mean native 1280x720p widescreen (like Noz Legacy and pretty much everything else we make and higher lol) . Ill need you to confirm which one but assume 1280x720 is what you meant.

2. Logo/design/sprites:

How much of the original design do you want to keep, and/or do you want any new designs/techy styles introduced but in the same sort of style but updated and improved?
I ask this because realistically as you know with making this stuff, its equally as easy and takes same ammount of time to remake hd sprites from scratch as it does to reuse and modify existing ones so to me it makes no difference. It depends if you want added new flashier looking aesthetic or just keep to the style as per the screenshots.

3. Lifebar system/fight.def stuff

What do you want as far as lifebar design? Do you hsve any preference or color scheme in mind or do you want us to just do what we do and make something original that fits with the overall theme and look?
I usually start with the lifebar system and work my way backwards since thsts the most technical part since you have to create fonts/simul/turns mode/single bars separately not to mention the YOU WIN KO TIME OVER stuff.

If possible, feel free to post any screenshots of existing bars or real game lifebar designs you would like me to replicate or use as reference. of course it will be 100% original but the more info the better for planning.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

1.1280x720 yes please, sorry about that.lol

2. I would like to keep it, close to the original. Still you have a far better graphical eye then me. So whatever you think would be better. I trust your judgement, to be honest. I pattern my own style from you and Syn.lol so added new flashier looking aesthetic, is cool by me.

3.Make something original that fits with the overall theme and look? vibrant colors always. make things spicyer.lol What do you want as far as lifebar design? I think the lifebars should be a nod to the select screen, the time for retribution sounds are in the files I sent. The round announcer, is fine fits the overall theme of the name. Thos lifebars you did last, is something around that idea. Just with a soft hue or metallic touch. I will be looking for something, as to what I'm trying to get at. My dream is  finally coming alive.lol Twisted Evil What a Face

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

haha alright now we are talking.
That image basically tells me everything i need 2 know and whst style we are goin for
You want that Old skool but still New skool Club Syn Phantom Gs Newagemugen classic hi te h cyberpunk futuristic swag style that we are best known for.
Theres only 2 other questions then i need to ask i forgot about:

1. Tag mode and add004 score system support: Do you want? Y or N
2.Post completion availability - Do you plan on making it publicly avl or will you keep it private?

If you are keeping it private but dont mind us posting it as a VIP Exclusive for donators/site sponsor VIPs only, I can get crowd funding and some of the other graphix bros to collab with me and do 2x as much work for your agreed budget- ultimately let the community fund the extra work if you get what i meaning we can work over your agreed budget and u still pay same amt. Let me know your thoughts on that

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes, the style is for sure. What I would like it to become. I'm in agreement, on team members community, helping out. I would like to keep it private for now. Probably realse it, later on down the road. Along with our other team forum stuff. To keep the, furom alive and on top of our game. So budget wise, I will send you the, agreed funds. Syn did some graphics animation for me. I will send it to you. Hopefully, that will cut down on productions. He charge me 50.00 dollars. It took him about 3, days. Between real-life, and work. Not really a fan of the add-on feature for the lifebars. Just basic old nice bars and, clean custom ports.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Don't worry about the $$ just yet. We will discuss that before I light this up as an active commission. Once I start I wont be working on any other ppls stuff till this is finished and I have 2 other ppl I have already advised will have to put their requests on hold till this is done.

So one more minor detail (also a majorr detail) actually regarding the branding/logo/name as this will impact the design and the angle i'm looking toi go at with this:

Rather than BATTLECRY: A time for retribution, I was was wondering how you feel about summarizing it simply to BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION.

We can still use the text "a time for retribution" and the sounds you want in the design etc, but from a marketing perspective (trust me lol this stuff is what i do for a living lol)
also for internet/youtube/search engine traffic/and promotional reasons, in my experience the shorter the name, the better and more memorable it will be.
Also when you make a logo you want as little text as possible and it should be a game name that can be said and spelt easily and simply for example:

BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION By GRAYFOX & Team Newagemugen

as opposed to

BATTLECRY: A time for retribution By Grayfox & Team Newagemugen

Lol. It becomes a mouthfull and people will mispell or forget it easy. If you are trying to make a timeless masterpiece you want it to be easy on the tongue and easy to remember.
Also It would make designing the logo alot slicker AND it sounds like "Tekken 7: Fated Retribution" if you get what I mean. As a rule of thumb you really dont want more than 3 words in your game name.

Resident Evil Village
Metal Gear Solid
Street Fighter Alpha
Final Fantasy XV

See a pattern? lol.
Anyway thats just my suggestion - ultimately its your call of course and your money but I'd be an ass if I didnt bring it up lol.

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

See man that's why I said you, are the truth. You are absolutely right, I never thought of that until now. I used to have old quicksilver or syn, smoke things over before getting ahead.lol The shorter the better, I appreciate you respecting the logo name. This will make it, even better. I look forward to seeing, what crazy stylish g unit concept you create. Full steam ahead man.lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Cool cool.
Well with all that said, i guess its time to confirm and summarize this.
Once you have read and agree all the below is correct, i'll hit u via PM with the business end ofcthings and i'll create a new thread marked as ACTIVE COMMISSION and get started on this.

COMMISSION SUMMARY

- Create Full 720p HD Mugen 1.1 Screenpack/Fullgame motif

- Create Logo, design scheme and SP theme for BATTLECRY: RETRIBUTION as discussed

- Utilize/design based on supplied reference material and/or recreate all art material for design as necessary as per discussed

- Incorporate "a time for retribution" sound files into design as discussed

-  Create using 16/32bit PNG for opengl rendering mode 1.1 engine, in maximum quality for 2013 or better Gaming spec PC hardware ( not current laptop inferior specs) as discussed.

- incorporate add004 tag system/score and animated combo announcer system into screenpack as discussed

- client to fund initial 18 hours of design time and all additional time req will be covered by future crowd/Sponsor finding with VIP exclusive member DL access as discussed

-Payment details: 50% downpayment of agreed total at commence of commission, 50% on completion.

-progress of SP to be tracked and monitored via active commissions thread.

-Estimated completion time: 2-4 weeks

If you are happy with all that and i havent missed anything lmk.

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Sounds like a deal man, let's the Sparks fly.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

sweet. sent u pm on discord. ready wen u are [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ok I was looking for that on.lol I was asking you was saying, 375 up front then another 187.50. When you have completed it. I have no problem with that, just ran into a little snag. My daughters bday.lol I can send you 75.00, trust me. I'm good for the money. I will take care of you. Because you will do the same. Sorry about that mate. No games, just being up-front. Still this is going to be amazing once completed.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Dont worry about it 4 now brotha. Theres no rush. Wen thingz are straightvon yur end jus lmk and we can go from there. I have 2 other projects in pipeline and it is 1st come 1st serve u know tha deal lol.
Just drop me a note here weneva u wanna get this bad boy started and we can go from there and revisit this

GRAYFOX likes this post

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Sounds like a plan, will do. Will be in touch, will send the 💰 asap. Lol

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes this is what I was talking about. It could be used for the fight animation font game over and so on. Just food fr thought man, we going to make. Worthy eye popper. Well at least, you are going to. Then promote the heck out of it.lol Let me know your thoughts, menu screen could have a universal ticker, that display what music was being played. Just thinking, I look forward to seeing what you cook up. Be expecting some dough tomorrow.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Hey man wassup, oh yeah this the one u mention on discord earlier rite? cool cool.
Ahh ok I see (this game looks cool too btw lol)
See this is good that we think tank before full steam ahead lol - lucky that you did cancel now or we may have missed these important details.
Now you know why we make everyone read all the fine print before hitting that paynow button lol- so they dont end up havin to pay extra lol.
Once we start, general rule here among the commission gang is any changes to original design will req addition charge up, so its important you really didg deep into the brain archives and detail as much as possible u want before we start etc, if ya feel me. Gotta do thangz pro & OG clubsyn style ya feel me lol.

But yeah man, Yeah those font effects and designs are totally replicable my bro - only thing is that's gonna be a deviation of orig design template discussed ( approx 1-2 hours max i would say) So that would round us up to about $400 total so lemme know what way u wanna go there my G.

Regarding the song thing u mentioned - you may have to show me an example of another mugen doing that as im not familiar with that function.
Can you even do that in mugen!? lol. I mean you can "fake" it by having a song that never changes forever and just make some graphics on the menu screen naming that song, but it would have to work on a sprite replacement system similar to portratis and would require a PSD template aswell for you to change the song name when u want to on each scree, and off the dome, id say your lookin at an addition 2-3 hours for that takin us near 450.
Lemme know ya thoughts brother but no rush,  =-  

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Oh no bro, we good. I was just dishing out ideas. What we already agreed to is what, Im looking for. I'm not poor, not rich either. Still 400.00 bones, is not in my wallet for mugen.lol Im still prepared to pay the 185.00 up front, then 185.00 when the rar is ready. I feel yah, not trying to change up on you. Sorry I was not ready, when I asked you. My daughter had a bd, so I had to take care of real-life at that moment. I will be prepared to pay first thing tomorrow, don't have PayPal. So I guess I have to make a Paypal account. Do you have an cash app account, just asking. Would be quicker, I payed Syn that way. Just saying, but yeah disregard my other ideas. What I sent to you and requested, upon agreed price is straight for me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum