Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Commission Request) Screenpack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commissions (Commission Request) Screenpack Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hey there so i dont really know how much information to put here, but i guess some background. Been into mugen for over a decade and after years of random builds and lil collections i wanted my mugen to play more like a real fighting game, so that meant getting everyone to a similar playstyle and effects being the same etc etc. you all know

But the finally thing was a screenpack i could just never find one that really fit me, i had a guy help me once but after paying him he really just kinda did what he wanted, i got the screenpack but it really wasnt what i was wanting at the end of the day and after seeing alot the work that has come from here on youtube i figured these guys clearly know what they are doing go ahead and commision somebody sooooo here i am wondering if there are any takers and helping come up with a screenpack

2Commissions Re: (Commission Request) Screenpack Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:34 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

(Commission Request) Screenpack 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi creepytarantino.
You should provide as much information as possible regarding your commission request so other members know what you want.
Also you should read all of our Commission guide section if not already which will give you an indication of cost:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Provide as much info as you can:

- Your mugen version
- PC CPU/GPU/RAM specifications
- Your budget in USD
- As many images/examples/screenshots as possible of what style of sp you want if possible.
That way the designer will know what sort of aesthetic you are going for ie mvc lookalike sp/original/heavily animated etc.

I hope that helps as a start.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Commissions Re: (Commission Request) Screenpack Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:05 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alright so lets give this another shot,

My mugen is 1.1, i'm not sure my laptop specs beccause it was given to me. But i will look into that and edit later, but its a beast so thats something lol.

I hadnt really thought about what my cap was budget wise. This is not my first commission in mugen or art for that matter and flexible depending on what the options are, im looking to stay in the ball park of 1200 usd. But like i said is i respect quality and im willing to pay for it

for examples here is the logo a buddy worked up for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I would love to keep the overall look of this but kinda fancy it up lol if that makes sense
Aesthetic wise i really enjoy the blablue style screenpack its just fancy asf for no reason lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] also enjoy the lifebars [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i would like to have various screens so there is a start button screen and then the menu and then your char select, a stage select screen etc etc..gives it that actual game feel.

I have screenshots of the actual screenpack that was made for me, and if the artist would like to see that for more references i will share that in dm's or emails but not gonna post it right here....hopefully this is enough info to atleast gain somebodies interest lol thanks for taking the time to read it

4Commissions Re: (Commission Request) Screenpack Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:20 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

(Commission Request) Screenpack 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Hi Creepytarantino

Judging by what youve shown so far and described,
None of that should be of any problem for us to look at doing for you.
Your budget is also well within the typical margins of an HD (720p or higher) screenpack.

As for specifics, I have a few additional questions:

1. What size roster/how many char slots does your sp require?
2. Are you wanting any existing parts of your current sp reused or do you want completely new designs for everything (lifebars/menus/logos/loading screens etc)
3. Are you wanting a screenpack that uses custom portrait templates that requires new portraits to be made in 3rd party software everytime you add a new char to mugen or are you wanting to use an existing template like the blazblue one shown/default mugen.portraits.
4. Other than the images shown, do you have any specific requirements for the overall aesthetic look/color scheme etc?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

5Commissions Re: (Commission Request) Screenpack Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:47 pm

NAMTron

NAMTron

(Commission Request) Screenpack RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

No response to thread or log in from member in 3 months.
Moving to inactive/graveyard thread

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum