Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allow me to Introduce Myself

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Allow me to Introduce Myself Empty Allow me to Introduce Myself Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:36 pm

JJoneshbk

Allow me to Introduce Myself SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic

What's going on Newage??

I'm James. I'm not much about speaking about myself, ESPECIALLY on the internet but I figure I'd reach out anyways. I've been away from Mugen for many years, and recently decided to scratch the itch that never entirely went away. I dusted off my ancient external hard drive, fired that thing up and some 9 years after my last Mugen session, all the memories and enjoyment came flooding back. I don't know if anyone else has had that experience but that's where I'm at.

I was introduced to Mugen in 2007-2008, and it changed everything. I was pointed in it's direction by a friend after seeing the now legendary MK vs SF Newgrounds videos made by Proxicide himself. And then to be told, "Let me tell you about Mugen though..". It was over. Hence why now, here in 2023, despite being way too adult, and having way more important things I should likely be doing with my time, I'm here typing out this nostalgic tale that very few are likely to read anyways lol. But anyways, I'm hoping to interact with people here, maybe even get to know some. I'm done for now. Peace to all.

2Allow me to Introduce Myself Empty Re: Allow me to Introduce Myself Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:45 pm

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

Allow me to Introduce Myself 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Yes it happens same time every year.
You are simply another one of a long line of old mugen players that come back after 10 years+ every january but usually quit soon after when work,starts.
We have a whole topic on the trend lol

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4205-is-it-just-me-or-are-many-retired-old-school-mugen-players-coming-back-into-mugen-lately

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Allow me to Introduce Myself FXzcO3r

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum