Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages?

+2
Balelynx
DarkZemX
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:42 am

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hey Guys So i love rock music and i love incorporating some of my fav songs into stages as much as i can even though its really rare due to trying to create the right vibe for stages. So is there any Awesome Music Concert stages where i can atleast throw in some awesome songs for BGM? I've seen very few band w/crowd stages and when i do they havent been of the best quality from what i remember lol

Comon Guys.....Yall know damn well KSE Music belongs In some mugen stages......i think im bouta cry... Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 1f62a

And um while im at it....Best Fall Out Boy song from their best album
 Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 1f495  Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 1f601

2Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:16 pm

Balelynx

Balelynx

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Heaven's Door (Silver)

There's lots of those types of stages, but many is private or from older versions of mugen I think.

3Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:17 pm

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

DarkZemX wrote:Hey Guys So i love rock music and i love incorporating some of my fav songs into stages as much as i can even though its really rare due to trying to create the right vibe for stages. So is there any Awesome Music Concert stages where i can atleast throw in some awesome songs for BGM? I've seen very few band w/crowd stages and when i do they havent been of the best quality from what i remember lol

Comon Guys.....Yall know damn well KSE Music belongs In some mugen stages......i think im bouta cry... Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 1f62a

And um while im at it....Best Fall Out Boy song from their best album
 Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 1f495  Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 1f601

Let me link you to the area stage i have. Ill brb soon. Besides i need the posting to reply to messages Cheesin

4Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:22 pm

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

you know whats crazy. I did that to some of the stages i have. I found sounds that i liked.. and used a program called Audacity to remix crowd cheering with the songs i like.  

Here is one example. Also it sounds better on my laptop rather than the recording of the video.

5Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:05 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)

If anyone have any suggestyion of stadium style stage or arena style stage they would like to see in mugen or artwork they want see made to high detail stage post here and i may think about make it in future if it is of the high quality

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

6Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:19 am

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

creativeprecursor wrote:you know whats crazy. I did that to some of the stages i have. I found sounds that i liked.. and used a program called Audacity to remix crowd cheering with the songs i like.  

Here is one example. Also it sounds better on my laptop rather than the recording of the video.

Wow idk how I missed your reply here, didn't know I got responses! BRO That's brilliant and I definitely dig that stage as well. But why I say brilliant is because from adding the crowd cheering to Said music which may have lyrics it actually makes the songs fit the stages even more! I love that idea, I will definitely give it a try!

This brings me to another question, IS IT possible to randomize a song on a Mugen stage.

Example 12 minute songs which are 4 songs in one separated, everytime you start up the stage it may play a different part of the mp3 or maybe just a different song entirely? Lol just thoughts of mine, but that would be great

7Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:34 am

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

DarkZemX wrote:
creativeprecursor wrote:you know whats crazy. I did that to some of the stages i have. I found sounds that i liked.. and used a program called Audacity to remix crowd cheering with the songs i like.  

Wow idk how I missed your reply here, didn't know I got responses! BRO That's brilliant and I definitely dig that stage as well. But why I say brilliant is because from adding the crowd cheering to Said music which may have lyrics it actually makes the songs fit the stages even more! I love that idea, I will definitely give it a try!

This brings me to another question, IS IT possible to randomize a song on a Mugen stage.

Example 12 minute songs which are 4 songs in one separated, everytime you start up the stage it may play a different part of the mp3 or maybe just a different song entirely? Lol just thoughts of mine, but that would be great

I am not sure about that. Never heard of it either! Yeah give it a shot man! It can really push your stages to feel alive.

8Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:17 pm

Killafoe

Killafoe

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Wcz4RWt
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Gold)

9Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:26 pm

Oxocube

Oxocube

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

The right music definitely makes a mugen stage all that much better

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? WEOuZsG

10Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Empty Re: Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:56 am

Killafoe

Killafoe

Good Quality Music/Concert Stages? Wcz4RWt
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Gold)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]