Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zero.exe

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good GlDVwFc
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Ive been searching all around the web for some quality sprites for Raiden in MGR style but could not find any.
Im making a mugen project comprised of multiple fithing game company's and characters that would fit in such setting with some good friends of mine. And we decided that we first wanted uni formality in our sprites so we decided we would go for Blaz Blue sprites (GGAC) or some of the more slim looking KOF 13/ SF3 sprites.
And so our search began but we found nothing that fit our decided standards.
SO i post here to see if anyone knows of any project that did this or something similar. If not ill make a separate post for a commission once we get enough money if needed.

NAMTron

NAMTron

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Hi zero.exe.
You posted this in the wrong section.
I will move this to the help section for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

zero.exe

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good GlDVwFc
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)

That my bad mate, accidentaly cliked on the wrong are thanks for pointing it out and helping, cheers.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

hey man!
Regarding sprites in the style you mentioned, the first thing I will say is A) no sadly a full sprite set of those chars in said style dont exist and B) Of all the types of graphic design and digital art commissions, spriting is indeed the most expensive I can tell you that much lol.

Depending on how dedicated/serious you are about actually putting something like this into action as a full blown project, it's definitely something I would suggest reading into before committing to as most people unfamiliar with commissions and these types of mugen projects can get a shock at the cost/time factor.

I would recommend looking at these info topics, and also these examples of previous requests and answers for similar inquiries just to get an idea of what you will be up against cost/time wise.

Example of a similar question from another member ion past:
https://www.newagemugen.com/t4389-sprite-sheet-commissions#37756

Our full Part 1-5 Mugen commissions guide for beginners:
https://www.newagemugen.com/f61-the-complete-beginners-guide-to-mugen

I hope that helps bro!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

zero.exe

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)

Thanks mate, sure does help ill check the link and see if i can get some money around from our works and see if we can get enough for some good sprite works. Appreciate you man, keep up the hustle.

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

zero.exe wrote:Thanks mate, sure does help ill check the link  and see if i can get some money  around from our works and see if we can get enough for some good sprite works. Appreciate you man, keep up the hustle.

My advice regarding commissions is to think very carefully before committing to a large scale project such as an OCS (original character spriteset), Unless you have copious amounts of money to dedicate to such projects, or it is something you genuinely want for very specific reasons such as a personal project you are indefinitely dedicated for a foreseeable future of several years or more, I would suggest to avoid commissions and enjoy purely the opensource/free aspect of mugen as it will be the most rewarding.

However, in contrast to that, there really is nothing else like having your very own personal body of work that nobody else has that is built to a high standard for you to enjoy. I guess in hindsight you could say it is no different from investing in NFTs minus the return investment factor.
Either way, we do try to provide as much information on the subject as possible here for visitors as it is quite a high demand service nowadays in the mugen community to have personalized custom work.

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

zero.exe

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)

Yes Ive been talking it over with the friends ive been making the project and we put all the cash in the table and its no more than 100 dollars so we either work and save a large amount of money since right now most of my cash flow is going towards necessities. But that does not change the fact that we largely want the character for the project so if anyone could recommend a good artist who can get the sprites done as long as the price range is within the accessible price of 100-300 dollars were willing to pull all in. Also since most our characters are already pre built we have not really bothered thinking but we also need to code in the character as well. Around how much money could the programing cost.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

Screenpacks and stages is my main area of expertise personally,
but as far as character commissions go, to the best of my knowledge sprites for Mugen characters that cover all base states and movements (excluding special actions)that use 5th Gen (PS1/Sega Saturn/Nintendo64/arcade era) Fighting Game graphics Like SF Alpha or Marvel Vs series style sprites can be anything up to 500 dollars USD and more for a full set.

You mentioned BlazBlue which is Seventh Gen Fighting Game Graphics (PS3/PC) and also HD, so much more specialized. the sprites alone you would likely be looking at anything between 1000 - 2000 USD I would imagine. You may want to consider some non-mugen communities and art specific discord servers to hunt down a professional HD Arc-Sys familiar digital artist.

Coding the character, you would probably want to find someone who specializes in HD sprite/7th Gen content coding. Luckily coders are not hard to find. The sprites will be your biggest challenge due to the specialized nature of the request.
Do keep us updated on how this unfolds as I am also interested to see how you proceed

zero.exe

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)

Okay, i dont have a problem, well i do, im broke in a community thats hungry for money but apart from that point me in the direction of those specific discord servers so i can start my artist hunting, cheers m8

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

zero.exe wrote:Okay, i dont have a problem, well i do, im broke in a community thats hungry for money

If by community you are referring to the Mugen community, that isn't an accurate statement at all.
95% of the entire mugen community is based around freeware & resource sharing and it has been that way since 1999.
Commissions and paid work/services for specialized Mugen content creation make up maybe less than 5% of the entire community and are still niche.
Most people are happy to use the abundant pre-existing creations & resources already available.
I'm not an expert on Art forums and such, but I would imagine google search "art service forums" "2D character design forum" may be good starter search topics. Deviantart and pixiv are 2 of the oldest well known art forums also. Perhaps starting there may help.

Are there any good MGR Raiden sprites in BLAZ Blue/ GG accent core style that are good 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum