Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rei Seiryuu AKA 2Dee4ever AKA Dee AKA Shinrei AKA Comcap's Capcom Vs Snk Ikemen Project

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Rei Seiryuu AKA 2Dee4ever AKA Dee AKA Shinrei AKA Comcap's Capcom Vs Snk Ikemen Project 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Ok so most of you guys will have seen this dude around here and there on various mugen sites.
Currently as of 2019 he goes by 2Dee4ever but he has changed his name like a dozen times.

So for those unaware, he is working on a full game project for IKEMEN using add004 tag engine.
He used to make mugen characters but now he just does color separation and coding on his CVSNK characters for his personal IKEMEN fullgame.

After watching several of his "Lets talk" and his live stream chats there is a general premise on what his goal is.
His goal is to create tutorials on color separation, and coding etc as a means to get a team of people around him willing and able to help sprite and edit all his characters etc for his full game project.

It seems he has also created patreons gofundme or kickstarters etc so he can get donations to help "fund" his project.

It seems he has been quite harsh with words on people in the Mugen community and has a rep on being a bit rude and outspoken to people.
Either way here I will be posting any interesting videos or discussions regarding what he is doing here.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Rei Seiryuu AKA 2Dee4ever AKA Dee AKA Shinrei AKA Comcap's Capcom Vs Snk Ikemen Project 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

ahhhh this thing....
I don't know how I feel about that game project to be honest.

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

Rei Seiryuu AKA 2Dee4ever AKA Dee AKA Shinrei AKA Comcap's Capcom Vs Snk Ikemen Project 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

i was watching this person's channel, but every time i go back after about 3 or more years, it seems that nothing has really changed. same artwork and same look on the game

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum