Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sabotage (SHADEs of Manhattan 2) by SeanAltly updated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JayJay

JayJay

Sabotage (SHADEs of Manhattan 2) by SeanAltly updated 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Sabotage (SHADEs of Manhattan 2) by SeanAltly updated Mugen018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SeanAltly wrote:****Update November 21st, 2010****

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I released an update for Sabotage with the help of Kamekaze. Here's what's updated:

-First of all, the AI has been totally revamped by Kamekaze. You'll notice the difference, trust me.
-Most of benimarucollider's complaints from above have been addressed. Specifically:
-Fixed the launcher problem
-Added low hitting normals
-Fixed sweep/juggle issue
-Fixed the throw problem
-Added clsns to his backwards dodge (Jive)
-The biggest one though is that I've decided to not have normals do block damage anymore. I am fully aware that I was going against the grain by doing that since normals don't usually do block damage in professional games, bit I liked the idea of it myself. However, we've decided that since the SHADEs 2 full game has a Guard Crush system, that normals doing block damage isn't necessary. All of my released SHADEs 2 characters will be getting this update soon.
-Changed the command for his DM to QCF,QCF+K for easier execution since OrochiGill had said it was a bit unreliable, and I realized the previous command (QCF,HCB+P) was in conflict with his Double German Suplex command (HCB+P).

I think that's about it. Enjoy the update guys, I hope it makes him a better character overall.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum