Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

oscarlin814

CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023 2GPpdMR
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

Well hello everyone, back with another edition of the CKOFM newsletter. There's not as much news as last time, but there are still quite a few things to talk about.

For starters, please congratulate...ME! The CKOFM style edit of Zero I had posted garnered enough attention, even reaching HELL, who invited into CKOFM officially! I am now a part of this wonderful group, and I can't wait to show what I have in store for you guys.

Unfortunately, the information I can present is limited by what is considered "private" information by the CKOFM group, so pleaaaaaase bear with us. More information will be released when the time comes.

Onto the news!

【Releases】

- No new releases so far, but please stay tuned! Many authors are working hard to provide you all with brand new character (including me), and CKOFM has a "must be public" rule, so it's really just a matter of waiting. I promise it's worth the wait!

【Work In Progress】

-  As mentioned in the previous newsletter, there are a multitude of characters who are currently WIP. Since then, however, even more have came out.

- Aprille is in her final stages, preparing for release. If you do not remember the character, please reference this video:

- Kurit and Zevioga both received some minor updates, while Cadio received a pretty substantial update. The updates will be showcased when it is ready, please wait!

- As mentioned previously, Athena Asamiya (Nurse) is being worked on by Phoenix, who had paused production due to a hiatus. However, this was apparently not true, as Phoenix had instead became the official channel for CKOFM newsletters (I guess I'm delegated to the overseas edition then XD). The character is still nowhere in sight though. Sad.

- There are MANY CKOFM characters that are being kept within the group, either due to incompleteness or other reasons. The few that which has information that can be shared though can be found in the official newsletter posted by Phoenix, which is linked here:

【【CKOFM】小组传媒第二期】 https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1i94y1J7j6/?share_source=copy_web&vd_source=dc6982168f7dfa55ec4deea7a1bde0f7

This includes my character too!

【News & Updates】

- Did you know that CKOFM has an official strength chart? Separated into four rankings:

- Tier 0: The strongest of all of them.
- Tier 0.5: Incredibly powerful.
- Tier 1: Above average.
- Tier 2: Average.

- CKOFM has it's own relationship chart and official story, though it is quite convoluted and difficult to follow.

- If you are interested in joining CKOFM, please contact HELL directly for more information. Alternatively, you can contact me and I can relay your interest to HELL. Please don't be concerned if you have no experience with creating characters! HELL and others in the group are willing to teach both skill coding and AI coding.

And that should be it for this edition. A bit less exciting than last time, especially because of no new releases, but please stay tuned!

Constantinius3rd and xXEnchanter.ZuXx like this post

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

we really need to add HELL to the hall of fame too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023 P21sO8E

Constantinius3rd and oscarlin814 like this post

Constantinius3rd

Constantinius3rd

CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023 29270914107_0496322bcc_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)

What is the main forum where HELL and all those creators hang out these days?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023 CPi7Pvr

oscarlin814

CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023 2GPpdMR
Newsboy (Stone)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

Constantinius3rd wrote:What is the main forum where HELL and all those creators hang out these days?

We mostly use QQ, but that requires a Chinese phone number, so you're kind of out of luck. Your second best bet is just messaging them directly on BiliBili.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Constantinius3rd wrote:What is the main forum where HELL and all those creators hang out these days?

there are ways to spoof chinese phone number to access QQ.
But most mugen things from China that are of quality are eventually leak anyway.
I think we should create the hell collection here on newagemugen but problem is it will be challenge to fina all 100% authentic Hell files as too many edit of edit around now after so many years

The Cosmic frog will get you!
CKOFM Newsletter: November-December, 2023 JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum