Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Shadic12

Shadic12

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi Shadic12

Thank you for confirming all these details.
I apologize for the tediousness, but as you know, it is of the highest importance that we create these modifications for you exactly as required.

My final question just to clarify re this reply:

Shadic12 wrote:
Shadic12:
Leave player 1/3 name position as is above the lifebar and player 2/4 display name will mirror the player 1/3 position but underneath  and I am good with the other suggestions you displayed in the photo.

Just to reconfirm, by this I assume you mean that PLayer 1 (team side 1)
and Player 2 (team side 2) will keep their names above the lifebars as the image below,
and you mean that you want the Player 3 name (partner on side 1) and Player 4 name (partner on side 2) to be moved as per the arrow pointing to the green area below?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If so, please confirm, and that should be the final detail required for these last modifications to be added to the final summary.
I thank you for your patience

Yes you are correct about  PLayer 1 (team side 1)
and Player 2 (team side 2) will keep their names above the lifebars as the image below,
and I want Player 3 name (partner on side 1) and Player 4 name (partner on side 2) to be moved as per the arrow pointing to the green area below

My bad if I caused confusion.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi shadic12

No issue at all.
I just like to be extra pedantic to ensure the absolute best service is provided and the best finished product is,supplied exactly to the requirements.

This concludes all information I need to produce the final quote.
I will begin working on the final summary and post it tomorrow after work.

Shadic12 likes this post

Shadic12

Shadic12

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi shadic12

No issue at all.
I just like to be extra pedantic to ensure the absolute best service is provided and the best finished product is,supplied exactly to the requirements.

This concludes all information I need to produce the final quote.
I will begin working on the final summary and post it tomorrow after work.

Gotcha and I wanted to make sure when you put player 3/4 display name underneath their own life bar I wanted to clarify if it would align parallel to player 1/2 display name position.

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi shadic12

Just letting you know i will have the final summary done shortly.
Apologies for the delay.
UPDATE: Please find your completed project summary below:

Project summary
Make modifications Shadic12's personal [Legacy Hybrid Cross Tag Battle Ver 3.5] Tag/Simul mode Fight.def/Fight.sff custom Lifebar system. Modify the Simul/Tag Mode PSD portrait system to include the special cyber aesthetic system incorporated in the Single mode portrait template design with variable color options for all portrait types for both team members as discussed.
Make several cosmetic changes and display repositioning changes to emulate the MVC2 lifebar playername display system as discussed.

Detailed Project Overview
- Client requires modifications to the positioning of Player 3/4 Display name so as to place it in mirrored fashion Below Player 3/4 Portraits
- Client has provided details via images and MVC2 image as reference point material
- Client has confirmed positioning of name/agreed to resizing of Name font/name plates as required
- The font name length "Ragna The Bloodedge" will be used as the name font resizing maximum length/size guage
- Client is happy for powerbar/win count positioning to be altered to facilitate the new name positioning
- Client requires the Single Mode colored Backer plate design Aesthetic to be also applied to Tag/simul mode incl all color variants as discussed.

Workload
- Initial setup and color samples import (1 hour/s)
- Modify fight.def/sff code/positioning offset values to Player 3/4 Name display incl testing (Minimum 1.5 hours)
- Modify fight.def/sff Power bar positioning offset values/code/sff for repositioning of P3/P4 name display below portrait (Minimum 1 hours)
- Tweak P3/P4 name size/font scale to account for "Ragna The Bloodedge"  maximum length/size display (Minimum 1 hours)
- Create Base cyber backer panel aesthetic for Tag Partner 1/2 (Minimum 1.5 hour/s)
- Create Base cyber Backer Panel aesthetic for Tag Partner 3/4 (minimum 1.5 hour/s)
- Update & Modify 26x color variants on Player 1/2 glass Auto-template 9000,10 TYPE_Y (minimum 2.0 hours)
- Update & Modify 26x color variants on Player 3/4 glass Auto-template 9000,10 TYPE_Y (minimum 2.0 hours)

Summary & Totals
Spoiler:

Shadic12

Shadic12

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Idol Master (Gold)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Silver)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi shadic12

Just letting you know i will have the final summary done shortly.
Apologies for the delay.
UPDATE: Please find your completed project summary below:

Project summary
Make modifications Shadic12's personal [Legacy Hybrid Cross Tag Battle Ver 3.5] Tag/Simul mode Fight.def/Fight.sff custom Lifebar system. Modify the Simul/Tag Mode PSD portrait system to include the special cyber aesthetic system incorporated in the Single mode portrait template design with variable color options for all portrait types for both team members as discussed.
Make several cosmetic changes and display repositioning changes to emulate the MVC2 lifebar playername display system as discussed.

Detailed Project Overview
- Client requires modifications to the positioning of Player 3/4 Display name so as to place it in mirrored fashion Below Player 3/4 Portraits
- Client has provided details via images and MVC2 image as reference point material
- Client has confirmed positioning of name/agreed to resizing of Name font/name plates as required
- The font name length "Ragna The Bloodedge" will be used as the name font resizing maximum length/size guage
- Client is happy for powerbar/win count positioning to be altered to facilitate the new name positioning
- Client requires the Single Mode colored Backer plate design Aesthetic to be also applied to Tag/simul mode incl all color variants as discussed.

Workload
- Initial setup and color samples import (1 hour/s)
- Modify fight.def/sff code/positioning offset values to Player 3/4 Name display incl testing (Minimum 1.5 hours)
- Modify fight.def/sff Power bar positioning offset values/code/sff for repositioning of P3/P4 name display below portrait (Minimum 1 hours)
- Tweak P3/P4 name size/font scale to account for "Ragna The Bloodedge"  maximum length/size display (Minimum 1 hours)
- Create Base cyber backer panel aesthetic for Tag Partner 1/2 (Minimum 1.5 hour/s)
- Create Base cyber Backer Panel aesthetic for Tag Partner 3/4 (minimum 1.5 hour/s)
- Update & Modify 26x color variants on Player 1/2 glass Auto-template 9000,10 TYPE_Y (minimum 2.0 hours)
- Update & Modify 26x color variants on Player 3/4 glass Auto-template 9000,10 TYPE_Y (minimum 2.0 hours)

Summary & Totals
Spoiler:
Just paid 50% of this commission. Here is the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hi shadic12

Thank you for donating to support newagemugen.
I will mark this planning thread as complete and have it moved to the completed projects thread.

I will create a new topic as per the usual process here to follow progress:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will begin working on this now and upload progress footage when i have made some headway.

Shadic12 likes this post

Crosstag Enjoyer

Crosstag Enjoyer

Simul Mode and Tag mode modification for Blazblue Cross Tag battle HD Legacy Hybrid lifebar - Page 2 Wcz4RWt
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Newsboy (Stone)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

This is pretty exciting. Looking forward to see how the project looks when finished.

Shadic12 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum