Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intro

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intro Empty Intro Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:44 pm

jamarr27

Intro 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Hello everyone I am Jamarr27. I am mainly a fighting game lover, but I also Love action games, I play FPS, as well, I start playing Mugen probably back in 2008, I recently  I started editing chars to the best of my ability. shout out to the original authors of the chars

Here are some chars i Slightly edited. Note that my coding knowledge is very limited. if anyone has any tips or suggestions feel free to reach out.

2Intro Empty Re: Intro Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:47 pm

NAMTron

NAMTron

Intro RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Hi Jamarr27

Just to reconfirm, I noticed that you were previously a member of the newagemugen cinema network and some of your videos are configured for our free traffic boosts etc via this guide:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4114-newagemugen-cinema-network-members-guide-updated-april-2022

However it seems some of your more recent videos are not configured for analytics boosts meaning it can create some errors on our end managing the cinema network threads vs normal non member threads.
Did you still want to have your account set up for the neeagemugen cinema network or would you prefer to just have it as a regular non-boosted account?

If you could let us kbow that would be appreciated and we will make the required changes. Currently your channel has bernmoved to the non boosted section of the forum as it contains unconfigured videos

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Intro 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

3Intro Empty Re: Intro Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:11 am

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

Intro 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

welcome friend. I think i saw you had already registered a long time ago but it is nice to meet you officially

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Intro IuFetyD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum