Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction about myself

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction about myself Empty Introduction about myself Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:08 pm

Crosstag Enjoyer

Crosstag Enjoyer

Introduction about myself Wcz4RWt
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

Sooooo i made a account before but apparently my username was not appropriate. honestly, sorry for that lol. That aside Hello. You can call me Bender or ball if you like. I wanted to join a very nice mugen community that has a sick looking UI. And honestly? just looking at the projects here being worked on look amazing. Such great quality that looks like something from a official Tripple A fighting game. I look forward to see what new projects and screenpacks ensue. I Also plan to make some fun discussion posts such as "what characters from mugen led you to discover a new series that you are a fan of now" Or "what would be your dream waifu battle royale mugen with a roster filled with lots of female characters from various games?" Or lastly, i plan to upload gameplay videos to my own YT channel eventually. i have not uploaded anything at all at the moment except for this one clip of ezra miller flash putting a baby in a microwave...? i have not seen the flash movie at all so i hope someone could explain to me what the heck is going on lol.

In any case, it is nice to meet you all here in the nice site of New Age Mugen, and i hope to make lots of great associates here.

Vermilion Spy and Shadic12 like this post

2Introduction about myself Empty Re: Introduction about myself Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:22 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Introduction about myself 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Welcome to newagemugen.
Feel free to look around and familiarize yourself with the forum/services/exclusive newagemugen member content we have to offer

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Introduction about myself 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Crosstag Enjoyer likes this post

3Introduction about myself Empty Re: Introduction about myself Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:30 pm

Crosstag Enjoyer

Crosstag Enjoyer

Introduction about myself Wcz4RWt
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Newsboy (Stone)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

Vermilion Spy wrote:Welcome to newagemugen.
Feel free to look around and familiarize yourself with the forum/services/exclusive newagemugen member content we have to offer

Thanks for the warm welcome buddy. i'll be sure to take a look around. so far some of the stuff here looks incredible-

CancerManXIII likes this post

4Introduction about myself Empty Re: Introduction about myself Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:23 am

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

Introduction about myself 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

sup bro. welcome.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Introduction about myself KwiHzMC

Crosstag Enjoyer likes this post

5Introduction about myself Empty Re: Introduction about myself Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:22 am

AcidUnleashed

AcidUnleashed

Introduction about myself 2GPpdMR
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Bronze)