Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underpass(1.1 Only) By Waneella and Vegaz

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Underpass(1.1 Only) By Waneella and Vegaz Fri May 05, 2023 12:54 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Underpass(1.1 Only) By Waneella and Vegaz 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

[PREVIEW]

Underpass(1.1 Only) By Waneella and Vegaz 2NVKBvi

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

It's been a minute, but I got some more heat from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I chopped, coded and served fresh out the kitchen. Well, fresh to you guys. I've been sitting on it for a few months now, lol! Comes with zoom, animations, parallax and scale delta. Click and enjoy!

Last edited by Vegaz_Parrelli on Sat May 06, 2023 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Underpass(1.1 Only) By Waneella and Vegaz 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

✴Ex-Sirius✴ likes this post

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hi vegaz

Your video link doesn't appear to be working.
It might be the way you pasted the link.

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

✴Ex-Sirius✴ wrote:Hi vegaz

Your video link doesn't appear to be working.
It might be the way you pasted the link.

Thanks! Fixed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

Underpass(1.1 Only) By Waneella and Vegaz 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Ok so my main complaint with this stage and a few others is that the Stages is far too small. There is no way to properly use zoning characters if you are a diner when you can’t use super jump or even have just a little bit more wiggle room.
It does not need to be huge, sf3 has a good grasp on this with their stage dimensions.
You can see how the characters look like giants on the stage and even during normal jump they already are off screen over the life bars.

Underpass(1.1 Only) By Waneella and Vegaz IuFetyD

Balelynx

Balelynx

Underpass(1.1 Only) By Waneella and Vegaz 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics

Elazul9000 wrote:Ok so my main complaint with this stage and a few others is that the Stages is far too small. There is no way to properly use zoning characters if you are a diner when you can’t use super jump or even have just a little bit more wiggle room.
It does not need to be huge, sf3 has a good grasp on this with their stage dimensions.
You can see how the characters look like giants on the stage and even during normal jump they already are off screen over the life bars.

The stage itself is small, yes, but the other reason why the characters appear so big in his video is because it doesnt look like he uses localcoord. So the characters are appearing full size as if it was 640x480 mode not widescreen where they would be 427,240

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Elazul9000 wrote:Ok so my main complaint with this stage and a few others is that the Stages is far too small. There is no way to properly use zoning characters if you are a diner when you can’t use super jump or even have just a little bit more wiggle room.

I hear ya. I could alter the scaling of each sprite, or manually edit the sprites to extend them. The first method is good as long as I don't increase them too much. The second method take a bit. I chose not to add to this one, and some of the others by Waneella. The zoom could also be adjusted to stay further out. That's a more simple fix that you could try to see if it fits your preference.

Balelynx wrote:

The stage itself is small, yes, but the other reason why the characters appear so big in his video is because it doesnt look like he uses localcoord. So the characters are appearing full size as if it was 640x480 mode not widescreen where they would be 427,240

Correct. I only use localcoord on my stages, but not on my characters. Based on the chest level of the characters and the height of the window on the shop directly behind the characters, I think their size is appropriate.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum