Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupa training Addon Tool for Mugen by Stupa & various - All versions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

Stupa training Addon Tool for Mugen by Stupa & various - All versions 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Stupa training Addon Tool for Mugen by Stupa & various - All versions Xx6u05h
Stupa training Addon Tool for Mugen by Stupa & various - All versions GGijAYJ
Stupa training Addon Tool for Mugen by Stupa & various - All versions GSxFwPS

Well I want to start off my redux mugen journey by being a contributor but i have a long way to go before getting my own work up and going so here is some requested stuff from the user [LOCK+KEY] that may be useful to everyone since i didnt see another link.

This is a Mugen addon training dummy tool that allows you to see training data created by Stupa who was maybe a japanese old winmugen author back in the day.

Rightful to its name, Training replicates the never-ending nature of the Training Mode, with the character refilling its Life constantly and having all of its attacks do no damage whatsoever. The primary purpose of this character is as a debugging tool that is capable of showing various useful information about the opponent.

More info:
Mugen Wiki page

Downloads:
Winmugen Version:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvkg71vzxs7xcke/Training.rar/file

Mugen 1.1 HD 720p Version
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v8uiudorvqnyc3x/Training_720p.rar/file

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stupa training Addon Tool for Mugen by Stupa & various - All versions IuFetyD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum