Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022)

+8
Squoods
✴Ex-Sirius✴
Vegaz_Parrelli
MagistusMoon
Oxocube
HmmmLawnmower
Phant0mD
Filthy Fredo
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Authors Note: Special thank you to Anti-11, Ex-Sirius, Phant0mD, Enchanter Zu and Vspy for helping write this article and gather the datas

Anti-11's Mugen Newagemugen creation Collection Complete
(link below biography)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anti-11 Also Known as GDM/GDM The Ursurper/ (formerly known as GxSniper) is a former Newagemugen stage of the Year winner, professional digital artist, painter & semi-retired, Former PhantomGs/Club syndicate member, original Veteran Newagemugen founding Member & Screenpack/Stage creator.
He is best known for being one of the few and only Mugen creators to ever personally produce 100% original Mugen stage resource artwork which would go on to be created into original Mugen stages without the use of any existing resources/sprites from other sources.

Myrkwood - One of Anti-11's most famous modern stage collaborations with friend & Fellow Team Newagemugen member, FilthyFredo

He is also known for his numerous widely popular Winmugen/Mugen 1.0 stages releases during the early days of the Winmugen engine (2008-2011),
and his more recent collaboration projects and features on the Official NewagemugenTV Youtube Channel.
He has been active in the Mugen Community since as early as 2007, but likely longer.

Stormy Cliffs - Another famous 100% original sketched stage collaboration between Anti-11 & ExShadow

As of 2022, although unofficially retired from Mugen content creation or participation in the Wider Mugen community, he is still an active member of the Newagemugen community & discord server, and also manages his own personal art server & is actively involved in concept artwork creation, Model based painting commission work for the Warhammer2k community & more.

Following in the traditional style of the coveted Newagemugen Creator collective, Anti-11 has produced a large number of original/edited stages for the Winmugen/Mugen1.0/Mugen 1.1 engine, both during the early years, and again in recent times after a ling hiatus, via collaboration projects with the new Generation of Newagemugen creators.

Anti-11's 100% original hand drawn stage, Shrine of the Forgotten God - a former stage of the year winner

Both his old and new stages are still used to this day & have gained wide popularity for the time amongst all Mugen fans, becoming some of the most nostalgic and popular releases of the early days of Mugen.

Of his early releases, two releases were particularly popular & noteworthy:
"Stardust Bad Future", was a CVSNK2 based, edit stage inspired by the Similarly named red-hue Sonic the hedgehog game level "stardust speedway Bad Future", and became popular among the Mugen community of the time.

Also the low res stage "Escape from Vino" which would later be remade as "Midnight Escape" was also very popular at the time, following what become a trend in scrolling train stages where the background layers of the stage would feature various city scapes scrolling to emulate the feeling of fighting on top of a moving train - a troupe still used in mugen stages till this day.

Fun facts & Controversy

In 2021, a Mugen video titled "Top 5 Unsolved Mugen Mysteries" was released by the popular JUS Mugen community personality Bedlight.
The video references an event that actually originally occurred in 2010, not 2007 involving a ransomware virus allegedly being hidden inside a download via the Mugen .cns file.
There is speculation and rumor that Anti-11 was either the originator of the virus/download, one of the people involved in the event and/or has some knowledge of the person/s behind it.
Due to the age of the event and lack of evidence/information/still active Mugen members that recall the event, no further information is available on the matter and the mystery will likely never be truly solved.

Download Links

This folder contains all Of Anti-11's Mugen stage creations from 2007-2020 excluding the special collaboration ones with me and Margatroid (you can see them on our personal link in featured artist and on the Newagemugen youtube channel NewagemugenTV)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Filthy Fredo on Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-Metal SK-, CancerManXIII, Oxocube, MagistusMoon, Phant0mD, ✴Ex-Sirius✴, MatreroG and like this post

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Good Job on the article ladz. Thanks to Fredo & Sirius & everyone else who helped out finding all the offline files/contributing info to this.
Its important we preserve our Newagemugen History for the future for sure!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Lots of good stuff here. Downloaded Myrkwood and Library of the Seers somewhat recently. Awesome stages and now I can add more. Thank you for putting this together.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Oxocube

Oxocube

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

An interesting history lesson and nostalgic set of creations my friend.
Thank you for sharing these resources to not be lost forever

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics

The scape from vino midnight escape stage and the one he made with ExShadow was in my roster already and i didnt even realise it. Now i know that it was a Newagemugen creator all along!
Thank you for the nice stages he made for the community!

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Congrats to GDM AKA Anti 11. He may not think so, but he's an integral part of Newage history. Especially those 2 colabs with the G.O.A.T., Margatroid.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Oxocube

Oxocube

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

not meaning to doublepost, but speaking of those stages,
Myrkwood and forgotten god were 2 stages that really got my attention back into the possibility of mugen a few years ago. And Fredo and Margatroid are 2 of my top favorite best mugen creators for stages of all time!
Now I learned even more about it - something new i completely overlooked.
That my favorite all time stages were part created by another amazing original Newagemugen member!
Respect to GDM (anti-11) all the old and new creators still creating masterpieces for us!

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

Thank You Anti-11 for letting me and Fredo and the others complete this article about his work.
Also a big fan of both his original personal works and also his collaborations.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I updated some small detail, and also thank you for the comments about our stages.

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Squoods

Squoods

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) Ya01log
Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Gold)

Friggin' loved the Library and Myrkwood. Now that I had to redownload MUGEN I can add all these cool stages to the set.

CancerManXIII likes this post

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Squoods wrote:Friggin' loved the Library and Myrkwood. Now that I had to redownload MUGEN I can add all these cool stages to the set.

same here man. Myrkwood and library of the seers were dope as hell

Squoods likes this post

Anti-11

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members

I'm surprised you've managed to find some of my screenpacks and stages I've made long ago. There were also some other stages I've hand drew specifically for mugen but they haven't seen the light of day. Only time will tell

-Metal SK- likes this post

-Metal SK-

-Metal SK-

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

As a old school fan of your work, it is an honor to meet the creator!
I used to love using stardust bad future with my sonic build!
Myrkwood is also one of my favorite of your stages with Fredo that you made together and
I hope we see more amazing works of yours of the hand drawn style!

Anti-11

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)

feel free to stop in our chat if you like to talk :)

Anti-11

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)

Might as well show these backburner projects some were collabs  that were planned with marga but life got in the way so they sit in my archives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Syzygy likes this post

Margatroid

Margatroid

Anti-11's Complete Newagemugen Stage Collection, Biography & Offline files reupload (2007-2022) 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
★★Stage Sage★★
Stage Of The Year Winner
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Super Soldier (Silver)
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts

Haven't done much for the first one (the foundry), unfortunately job & traveling got in the way.
But the forest definitely will see the day of light and I like a lot what I've got so far What a Face

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

Death Note (Wood)
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)

Really digging the clean backgrounds and I like the lifebar. Looks like something that could be used for a metroidvania as well.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum