Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just to clear some things up/Management changes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

G

G

Just to clear some things up/Management changes OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Automessage RE: General Newagemugen Forum inquiries

Hey everyone

It has been brought to my attention that many have unanswered questions regarding Newagemugen forums & Our discord,
or how some things work in general here.
There has been so much change and growth in our awesome community I thought this would be a good chance to clarify some things:

1. 99.9% of official Newagemugen community activity including projects, campaigns and releases happen and are managed via our website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Newagemugen activity outside this forum is not official newagemugen activity.

2. Our Discord server is an unofficial extension of Newagemugen Forums and exists mainly as a retired Member chat zone.
It is not an official part of our community and membership is not necessary for active mugen fans.
All important Mugen activity occurs here via our website.
Newagemugen.com always has, and always will be the backbone of our community - we encourage forum usage over everything.

3. Until further notice, I am not actively monitoring Newagemugen forums or anything mugen related.
I have entrusted management of Newagemugen to my dedicated senior staff and their designated Global Mod team.
Matters of extreme importance are discussed between myself and the above-mentioned in private as needed.

4. For security/protection purposes the "Administrator" rank has been removed from all previous holders.
This role will be managed by 2x BOT accounts NAMTron and NamServerBot666@Noreply which are only accessible by designated forum staff &myself.
If you are a current/previous Admin rank holder and require Administrative rights for any particular reason, please contact a global Mod or post your request in the appeal thread.

If you have Mugen related questions or inquiries, please do not use Discord/PMS.
Please use the official support thread here so staff can respond accordingly.
There is a list of verified forum support staff here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IMPORTANT: Before posting please ensure you have fully read & understand our Mugen Rules & Forum information thread topics Here:

I hope this clears up any confusion

regards
GLB
CEO & Founder
Newagemugen.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just to clear some things up/Management changes XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum