Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is there a way to make cpu Chars in JUS Mugens change form while in watch mode?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Getawayfromme786

Is there a way to make cpu Chars in JUS Mugens change form while in watch mode?  49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

I mainly enjoy watching Mugen chars fight it out while I spectate, but I do find it underwhelming when I get a new Char that has all types of transformations, but refuses to use any of them. Is there a way to set a key to make them change forms on command?

Example: Naruto Char has KCM Mode, and I press a certain key to make him change that form automatically, instead of waiting on him to use it.

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Is there a way to make cpu Chars in JUS Mugens change form while in watch mode?  51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

short answer yes.

Long answer: Yes but with intermediate level understanding of character creation and AI/Coding fundamentals.

Every mugen character is going to be a case by case scenario.
And also every character will have a varying level/type of AI implemented.

How a character is coded to respond to variables durng a fight will determine its behavior.
The way this is controlled is via AI in the case of a cpu controlled char like your use scenario.

In order to understand how this works, my suggestion is probably not the desired one as theres no quick fix.
I would suggest some research on character coding basics 101, in particular understanding 4 things: variables, Triggers, States & AI.
Once you have a basic understanding via video tutorials, the mugen Docs and some trial and error,you will start to understand how each individual char works and learn how to manupulate the code and AI to make it perform certain moves/ be in certain states as you require.

Without going to deep for example, a common way i assume this would be done is via a trigger linked to both the char AI level variable, remaining life meter, and available power meter.
When the conditions set via triggers in the AI coding activate the transformation state etc.

But yes in summary, it may be a pain and some grind in the short term to have to research and learn the basics first but the long term gain will pay off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Is there a way to make cpu Chars in JUS Mugens change form while in watch mode?  39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Axellord

Axellord

Is there a way to make cpu Chars in JUS Mugens change form while in watch mode?  2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

In watch mode? I'm not sure but i think you can't do this. Buuut you can for example make an AI system what is enabled with some key combination during normal VS. In this case you still have allowed the keyboard and you can do what you want. But well you still need to learn what vermillion said before to that. (In other words i think is a bit even harder lol) (Anyway i should test it to be sure, but i think is not posible do that in watch mode)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum