Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romanov's Characters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters Romanov's Characters Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:54 pm

jo19sh92

jo19sh92

Romanov's Characters 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Unfortunately, unlike many of the other posts, Romanov seems to be a mystery of a content creator, as all of their stuff only seems to exist on hosting sites and through re-uploads. The original links to all of their content has been long gone and I don't believe they even have a website to look for on Wayback Machine.

That said though, here is what I can figure out so far... Romanov is a Japanese character creator, specifically known for all of their characters sharing the same kind of art style, something that appears to be called "D4" or "High Resolution" art, whereas everything has a very "smooth" texture to it, sort of as if you took something of a smaller resolution, ran it through a bunch of filters (HQ2X and so on) and then smoothed it out. Either which way, all of their characters are quite impressive, and have a solid function to them. If anything, I would say that their characters are best kept as a memento of a long-lost art style, and of course, as a nice shoutout to the past.

So, let's get to the previews... shall we?

Two of Romanov's characters, many of them all seem to come from the same game series.

Then of course, they've also done some one-offs from other games.

They have also done some King of Fighters characters, more specifically, multiple versions of Athena and a singular version of Mai.

Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to download them all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All that matters anymore in my life... are cats... and MUGEN.
https://mugenfreeforall.com/profile/22726-jo19sh92/

21.0/older characters Re: Romanov's Characters Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:27 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Romanov's Characters 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Interesting. I may look into this author a little more to see if they stillhave any active or archived sites or blogs.
Most Japanese creators operated largely through FC2 blogs among others

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum