Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new idea

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Full Game new idea Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:18 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

i m looking to make a game, i have ideas for. looking for a group of people that can help a dream come true. i m big in to marvel vs dc. and would like to make a dream game with a fresh idea.  if anyone who can help with editing, making new chars, screenpacks. plz pm me. thx. also there is something i would like to try, something that mugen has never made before. something i ve never seen yet.  hope to hear from you thx.

2Full Game Re: new idea Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

new idea 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi KAIN11 and welcome to newagemugen forums.
Regarding your project, may I suggest that you provide some more details regarding what it is that you require for the other creators to know more about your requirements.

https://www.newagemugen.com/t3815-complete-beginners-guide-to-mugen-part-4d-commission-price-guide

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
new idea 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

3Full Game Re: new idea Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:54 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

so your saying that i have to pay to get any help?

4Full Game Re: new idea Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:51 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

new idea 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Mugen is free you dont have to pay but this topic area you post in you can see title is Mugen project and commissions.
Most people come here is requesting to hire creator or artist for creation of mugen full game and stuff because many hours and quite difficult and uses alot of the personal time so most people dont want to help for free. Maybe you can find the free help but is very rare I think.

If free help maybe try ask question here
https://www.newagemugen.com/f13-mugen-help

But maybe you describe what is you are looking for in more details people can know your project information and what is your skills and stuff and discuss with you here

5Full Game Re: new idea Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

thank you to both, that is understandable . i m looking more fore help to understand and ask a few things. i have the ablity to do most of the work. and was hoping to make something to share and have some ideas. there are few things that i can t do yet. like make a few chars and code them. but i would like to try to make the screen pack. i have the skill to use ps, gimp, and few other programs. my skill come s from being self learning/ and work on few things myself. to make this short. , i was looking more for a buddy to bounce things and ideas with. cause we all don t know everything. lol maybe a idea can help with something new ?

6Full Game Re: new idea Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:29 pm

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

new idea 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

KAIN11 wrote: cause we all don t know everything.

You obviously haven't meet these crazy Newagemugen wizards then lol. Cheesin

Well the best way to start is put your best foot forward and show the good stuff.
If people know your power level and mugen skill level they will know how much help you need or if you are a good asset for investing time, ya know what I mean?
ideas and screenshots are the best way to show a project because people can see what you are doing and feedback it

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
new idea FXzcO3r

7Full Game Re: new idea Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:11 am

NAMTron

NAMTron

new idea RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

This doesn't seem to be a commission request or an active project, moreso a help request/discussion/
Moving to Mugen discussion thread.

new idea 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

8Full Game Re: new idea Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:52 am

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

new idea 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

KAIN11 wrote:i m looking to make a game, i have ideas for. looking for a group of people that can help a dream come true. i m big in to marvel vs dc. and would like to make a dream game with a fresh idea.  if anyone who can help with editing, making new chars, screenpacks. plz pm me. thx. also there is something i would like to try, something that mugen has never made before. something i ve never seen yet.  hope to hear from you thx.

A good idea for you if you need help, is to maybe consider getting a commission done for your project.
There is a commissions thread on this forum where you can ask a creator to design your mugen stuff for you.
Just thought you may be interested^^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum