Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Mugen Archive senior staff or uploaders here?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Any Mugen Archive senior staff or uploaders here? 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Just curious if there are any Mugen archive senior staff or moderators and uploaders that are members here.
If there are, please feel free to introduce yourselves - I noticed some of our members only content was uploaded by somebody named Imperius so they must have an account here. They are a mod/admin there I think:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/member.php?18125-Imperius

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Any Mugen Archive senior staff or uploaders here? 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Axellord

Axellord

Any Mugen Archive senior staff or uploaders here? 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

I have a uploader rank in MA but is just because i put a lot of trash in the site when i was started and the rank grow up with the years lol

oscarlin814

Any Mugen Archive senior staff or uploaders here? 2GPpdMR
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

Vermilion Spy wrote:Just curious if there are any Mugen archive senior staff or moderators and uploaders that are members here.
If there are, please feel free to introduce yourselves - I noticed some of our members only content was uploaded by somebody named Imperius so they must have an account here. They are a mod/admin there I think:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/member.php?18125-Imperius

Honestly, God I hope not. I really don't want any admins from a website that bans people for "brigading" when all they did was defend an author who got his character leaked (yes, this was the EXACT reason why several of my friends, including the author of the character that got leaked, and I got banned. We made a post criticizing the lack of action MUGEN Archive takes against leakers and we got IP banned for it. Awesome, right?)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum