Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hi folks,

We are here with a vision, which is to make 2020 the year we revive the MUGEN community, and we have spent a good chunk of our time playing mugen, but we feel we have really done very little for the community as a whole. This is where we request your help. We have opened up a discord channel that attempts to interconnect the mugen community. I feel we need to work together if we are to counter the shrinking MUGEN community. We wanted to ask for your support as we proceed and we feel interconnecting communities is the way forward.

https://discord.gg/NerKRzG This is the new MUGEN MEGASERVER channel that will work towards interconnecting communities

https://discord.gg/QgAHkWe This is the channel of one of our collaborators MugenUnion

MUGENMEGASERVER FACEBOOK PAGE https://www.facebook.com/groups/544729716122941/

And finally, its a pleasure seeing that NewAgeMugen is on board with the vision and we hope, sincerely hope, that the effort we put into this serves as the impetus that keeps MUGEN communities prospering for years to come.

Sincerely, MugenMegaserver.

Last edited by MugenMegaserver on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

sup mr mugenmegaserver.
Im guessing that aint your real mugen forum name.lol.
What else would we know you as or is it super top secret to hide some beef?
Haha jus kidding.

Anyways cool idea bro but idk what u mean about reviving the mugen community or it shrinking tbh.
Its pretty busy and theres more mugen sites and discords now than i can count on my hands and toes lol.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD P21sO8E

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

welcome and good luck summoning mugen voltron.
I have to say im.kinda curious aswell if we may know you from other mugennsites or if you are an existing creator?

Also are you also doing ikemen stuff? Or just mugen?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Thanks for asking friends. I have played MUGEN for 2 years now but I am not a content creator myself nor have I been part of your MUGEN communities before. When I was trying to find mugen communities recently I feel that in a global scale they are not as interconnected as they could have been. So I have started on a small venture to do my part for the MUGEN community and attempt to connect the various mugen communities having out there around the globe no matter how small. That is my plan for the moment. And we are really thankful for the guys at newage who decided to walk with us on this venture, it really helps when you take a step. We hope to see you soon as we connect people day by day

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

One question I have is, which "communities" are you trying to connect specifically?

As far as the english language sites we all know ie MA MFFA MFG MMV MIT etc,
Im.assuming you arent talking about them.considering they are just "sites" rather than communities made up mostly of the same.people with alt accounts for each with a few exceptions ie banned members etc.

chinese/Japanese/Spanish/Brazilian/portuguese communities are the largest foreign communities.

In order to connect all these global communities, how are you planning to manage the language barrier?

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

You have it spot on. There are global communities like Brazil and otherwise, and they don't promote their content on English channels because of the language barrier. But one thing I've learned is Mugen is Mugen and Mugen is not language bound. They probably have content comparable to us, Mugen is about creators and Consumers as someone recently said, if we can see their content and they can see our content then we can download and experience each other's content too. You can't understand their videos but you can play with the characters and content they upload and that's why Mugen is Mugen. Which is why we want to interconnect them and us to each other.

Not only that but communities that are at odds with each other as well like MA. We need them on board as well. We can't move forward as a global community if we camp alone at our bases, this project is meant to create alliances between us, not disparity. The 2020s will be the era MUGEN's future is decided upon and we plan to provide that impetus early on.

Global Creators will be given rights over their own Mugen channels on the discord if they need it. We have begun slow, but then again every effort takes time and dedication.

I hope that answer suffices 2384 power level Vermillion guard of the south.

Last edited by MugenMegaserver on Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

NAMTron

NAMTron

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Hi mugenmagaserver. Welcome to newagemugen.
From what you are saying, it sounds like you are focused on the discord server aspect of mugen and your plan is to invite as many people as possible from existing mugen discord servers to yours.

Alao could you explain what you mean by "global creators will be given rights over their own channels on the discord".
Do you plan to create multiple channels for every creator that joins?
That sounds like alot of work for your admin considering mugen is a revolving door of people coming and going.

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Nothing is life is easy and everything requires effort. At the moment it is me who is managing the discord and yes the plan is to provide every creator with a channel if they need. To bring people together we need people from different communities to make content. We just hope this effort we put into the community, in the end, helps the MUGEN community as a whole. It requires the help of everyone, alone I can not achieve what we can achieve together.This is why I ask you to support us so we can all reap the rewards later.

NAMTron

NAMTron

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

Fair enough. Well we wish you well with your venture and look forward to seeing what you can achieve.

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Let me know what name you join the discord on and we can provide you a channel to post stuff if needed

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

so hows the world conquest coming lol

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD P21sO8E

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

last i checked only 34 members strong.... Frustrated

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

How is things coming frfr doe.

MUGEN MEGASERVER: CONNECTING COMMUNITIES MOVING FORWARD 41132413462_abc15f97a9_o

NAMTron

NAMTron

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

Please dont necrobump old topics. Locking thread

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum