Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage

+3
Vermilion Spy
Shadzmadz
Swagga Kings
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Here's a playthrough with Rolento in Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Good playthrough Swagga kings. I really like the way you added the V-Trigger type system on him. I think if Rolento was actually in SFV, his V-Trigger would maybe be similar to this. You should put some more videos up too, the more the better. Infact, post them ALL lol Dat behind

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Thanks bro I'm glad to like the video,I believe so too if Rolento were to be in SFV he V-Trigger might be like how it is here in this game or maybe differnt, now as I think about it I sure will post up more videos of my game :D

Shadzmadz

Shadzmadz

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  Ya01log
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Survivor (Platinum)

Really cool video, I had no idea people did play throughs of mugen, I completely agree with you with the incomplete characters, it gets kinda difficult to maintain in a full game but this was really well done. I'd like to see more videos like this.

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Shadzmadz wrote:Really cool video, I had no idea people did play throughs of mugen, I completely agree with you with the incomplete characters, it gets kinda difficult to maintain in a full game but this was really well done. I'd like to see more videos like this.

I agree. Actually there aren't enough mugen streamers these days - and we are lucky to have swagga kings as he is one of the few.

Maximillian dood streamed mugen a few times and they are some of his most watched videos - alot more new people got into mugen thanks to that.

Other than him, the only others I know of really are Rei/Shinrei but he doesn't really count because he only does IKEMEN.
Then there is mugen lord but his channel isn't really a mugen channel anymore I think hes almost mugen retired which would be a shame.
He did upload one video recently though.

Alexlexus from NGO (New gaming Order) was another mugen streamer i really miss - but he is still around but moreso like mugen ord his attention is towards other gaming

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

@Shadzmadz Thanks a lot if you want to check more playthroughts of my game you can check out my YouTube channel. @Vermilion Spy Exactly I think by having characters that's complete would be a mugen play better and be more balance, as for mugen lord in one of his streams I remember him saying that the reason why he haven't been playing mugen like that cause there wasn't anything good out for mugen so he started playing console games.

Shadzmadz

Shadzmadz

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)

Vermilion Spy wrote:I agree. Actually there aren't enough mugen streamers these days - and we are lucky to have swagga kings as he is one of the few.

Maximillian dood streamed mugen a few times and they are some of his most watched videos - alot more new people got into mugen thanks to that.

Other than him, the only others I know of really are Rei/Shinrei but he doesn't really count because he only does IKEMEN.
Then there is mugen lord but his channel isn't really a mugen channel anymore I think hes almost mugen retired which would be a shame.
He did upload one video recently though.

Alexlexus from NGO (New gaming Order) was another mugen streamer i really miss - but he is still around but moreso like mugen ord his attention is towards other gaming

Swagga Kings wrote:@Shadzmadz Thanks a lot if you want to check more playthroughts of my game you can check out my YouTube channel. @Vermilion Spy Exactly I think by having characters that's complete would be a mugen play better and be more balance, as for mugen lord in one of his streams I remember him saying that the reason why he haven't been playing mugen like that cause there wasn't anything good out for mugen so he started playing console games.
Holy Shit I love mugen so much but it looks like I've been living under a rock I had no idea there were still people that were this passionate about mugen I guess its not a complete waste that I'm still this invested into it. I'll definitely have to look these guys up once I get home.

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Shadzmadz wrote:Holy Shit I love mugen so much but it looks like I've been living under a rock I had no idea there were still people that were this passionate about mugen I guess its not a complete waste that I'm still this invested into it. I'll definitely have to look these guys up once I get home.

There are alot still out there, the problem is that they are not all working together in teams like they used to.
Most of our top rank users here either used to run a website/team or are still connected to a mugen team, like team R.O.K for example

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey what's sup everyone here is a late night live stream replay with me and my friends playing Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N on Friday 3/16/18 on the UEMonthly YouTube channel hope you enjoy :).

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

@Swagga Kings what is UE Monthly I've heard of it before somewhere

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

@Vermilion Spy Uemonthly is a gaming community company that my friends are trying to build that do's reviews and plays all types of games etc.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Another set of matches with me and my friends battling out in Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Swagga Kings wrote:@Vermilion Spy Uemonthly is a gaming community company that my friends are trying to build that do's reviews and plays all types of games etc.

Ahh cool, I see now. Also, thats a good play-through right there. I see you use arcade stick - what kind do you use?

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

I use the qanba arcade stick and I also have an madcatz arcade stick as well.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I heard the qanba is legit

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yea it great for fighting games, witch is why i was told to get one

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

This one looks quite good. It seems to be the most expensive http://www.eightarc.com/dragon/

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yea it looks pretty solid, I can see my self with this arcade stick for 299.99 ain't bad

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

hey swagga kings saw your most recent livestream was really fun to watch. Enjoyed the Guy cheese vs Evil Ryu matches, was great Thumbs Up

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Lol thanks glad you enjoyed the stream there will be plenty of more just stay tuned also I will share the replay of yesterday's stream on here later on :)

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey what's sup everyone here's a replay of last night stream of Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N W.I.P encase you missed it

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

ralph be smashin on them buttonz son! Lol! Good shit!

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage  39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ha ha Yea he wasn't doing bad on his first try @Phant0mD

Shadzmadz

Shadzmadz

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)

Loved the stream, Have to say You got yourself a new follower, Can't wait to see more!

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

@Shadzmadz Thank you glad you enjoy the stream, and thanks for being a new follower
there will be more on the way just stay tuned :D

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum