Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Link for Cyberia Style 8 Portraits [Original Link is down]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

So I've been searching the forums for about 3 days looking or Cyberia 8 Style Portraits, I found the link to it on another forum post, but sadly it is unavailable. I tried to make one based on the character selection box when you open up the game, but I've had no success. I tried looking on Mugenguild, Mugen Free for All for help but no has responded. So can someone please help me out.

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Post some screenshots of the screenpack/select screen and also the mugen.cfg resolution settings etc being used in the cyberia sp you are talking about so we can better understand the problem.

From memory, if it is the sp i think you are talking about, it was probably made by vero and his stuff goes offline alot, including the tutorials etc and photoshop templates.

I can almost be sure it will be a custom pgotoshop template required to make the ports, but ill need to understand your problem better via some screenshots

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum