Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Origin Of Your Username

+13
mAdLaX
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Watta
Margatroid
Jazz Jam Jizzle
NapoleonJonamite
Dissidia
Seph
Demitri
Markpachi
ExCham
G
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:34 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 49283851498_0631820187_o
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:@Lax Sup Lil Ma!? Miss ya round here!
Hello Vegaz, miss you too. I was a bit busy within the last few months and didn't have the time get in here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 L2mSv2X
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

27The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

@Lax Glad to have ya back! I gotta check out that anime sometime. It looks Like something I would like.

@Alp Don't be mad, bro. :dealwithit:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

28The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:@Lax Glad to have ya back! I gotta check out that anime sometime. It looks Like something I would like.
You should, it's good.

29The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

mAdLaX wrote:
Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:@Lax Glad to have ya back! I gotta check out that anime sometime. It looks Like something I would like.
You should, it's good.

Sure. I'll YouTube it Thumbs Up

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

30The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:07 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:
mAdLaX wrote:
You should, it's good.

Sure. I'll YouTube it Thumbs Up
You can watch here to: http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/madlax-english-subbed-dubbed-online/

31The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:26 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Silent - Mute of a GFX Group from 2006
RZK - Originally ZRK for "ZaRaKi", another nickname given to me from the same group, didn't know why until I looked it up, which turned out to be a character from bleach..they gave me that nickname because they saw similarities(Going batshit trying to outdo competition or anyone who rivaled my or other team member's skill in GFX along with arrogance), I flipped the letters around because I wasn't much of a Bleach fan after the team dissolved and we all went our separate ways..which led to me losing interest in manga/anime for awhile since they were the only ones I would discuss it with.

Other -

Zeroz(2007 - Now) - I told a lot of stupid stories on how I got this name, but in truth, I wanted to use zero.. but there was already quite a few in the mugen community, so I just added a z at the end and wala.. the rest is history.

other names like Viren, Knives, and etc..are just names of my fav anime/game characters..those don't have any history.

32The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:20 am

TwiliPhoenix0402

TwiliPhoenix0402

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

When I started playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, I really enjoyed the designs of the people and monsters from the Realm of Twilight. They were kind of creepy but at the same time they were dark and still managed to retain their badassness. It is one of my favorite Zelda games but at the time I did not know what the people of that realm were called so I just added the word Twilight in front of my favorite mythological animal, the Phoenix. Little did I know that this is when the craze for that gay ass "Twilight" series started to explode and people would fucking say that the Twilight in my name came from that Dick N Da Booty Ass series. I recently replayed Twilight Princess and found out that the name of the people from the Realm of Twilight are called Twili so I replaced the Twilight with Twili to avoid any further confusion.

I have always liked phoenixs and the way that they are always being reborn from their own ashes. They can be destroyed but they will only come back time and time again. I think that it symbolizes me very well because all too often in my life have I been knocked down but I keep managing to get back up just like a phoenix. I just feel as though I have a lot in common with that creature. The 0402 comes from my birthday. April 02.

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Pbucket
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."

33The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 pm

G

G

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Silentrzk wrote:
Zeroz(2007 - Now) - I told a lot of stupid stories on how I got this name, but in truth, I wanted to use zero.. but there was already quite a few in the mugen community, so I just added a z at the end and wala.. the rest is history.

I didn't think it was that simple, lol. I thought it was tied in with your actual real name. Because it's quite uncommon, with the z at the end. I thought it was the same for Zeroz, just adding a z to the end.

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

34The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Wed May 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Anti-11

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members

2009 I just wanted a cool name when I first started mugen so I just thought of the name anti-11 since then the name has been giving me a lot of bad luck in the mugen community so I go by nameless in xat

35The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Empty Re: The Origin Of Your Username Wed May 22, 2013 7:29 pm

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

The Origin Of Your Username - Page 2 Wcz4RWt
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

That's actually my real DJ name. As far as Hannibal Royce, that was the name my dad had in mind for me when i was born. My mom, on the other hand, thought Hannibal would look crazy on a resume so she changed it last minute....Royce is still my middle name tho and my dad still calls me Hannibal. :X

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum