Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AZ's Guide to Clean Renders

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AZ's Guide to Clean Renders Empty AZ's Guide to Clean Renders Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 am

Psyre

Psyre

AZ's Guide to Clean Renders 49283851498_0631820187_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

I've seen people were having some issues with giving there renders the clean look, so I decided to do a simple step-by-step guide/tutorial on how to get the desired effect.

Step 1. Download Gimp here

Step 2. After the installation is completed find the folder you store all of your pics in, then select the one you want to render, i'll use this for reference.

(Optional). You may want to put on some music because depending on the size of the pic or the amount of shit you'll have to render out, this could take anywhere between 25 minutes to 3 hours.

Step 3. When you open your pic zoom in to 400%, then click on the free select tool (looks like a lasso) and find a spot, any spot, on the render and start from there.

Step 4. Now, to get the clean effect you render the character itself ( like this) not the outline.

Step 5. Continue doing step 4 until you complete the outer part of the render. Then Apply step 4 to the characters hair or any other part of the characters body that may still have some background next to it.

Step 6. Fell free to render out any parts of of the picture that just shouldn't be there, like that pink thing on Vanessa's left arm.

In the end you render should look like this

AZ's Guide to Clean Renders Vanessa
(i know, i know, the left side of her hasn't been rendered properly)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum