Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Misc CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:03 pm

oscarlin814

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 2GPpdMR
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

HELLO! Well, I have not updated you guys on anything occurring within CKOFM recently, and there's a lot to go through. Let's get right into it!

【Work In Progress】

There are WAYYYYY too many characters as of right now to actually name, but rest assured that CKOFM is expanding rapidly to include many characters. Some are already approaching completion and are almost ready for release!

- Please refer to this following image for the current characters in CKOFM! (Top is completed and released characters, bottom is WIP characters)

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Qqo20210

- Cadio, Souei, and Granheid all have been making significant progress, with Cadio and Souei almost being finished! Please stay tuned in for their release in the near future!

- PHOENIX IS BACK! You may notice some new faces in the image I presented, and that's absolutely fine! Ex1, APPS, Phoenix, HELL, Apple, and many more are busy with these characters, but rest assured the quality will be incredible!

【News & Updates】

- I am now allowed to livestream CKOFM testing sessions on YouTube under the very strict condition that I MUST unlist/private my stream after I am finished. So, if you ever want to see the characters on video for yourself, please follow my channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQigq3DhZPhPpCX7SCN0KdA

And that's as far as I can go per the limitations of the CKOFM group. I want to show you guys EVERYTHING we're working SO BADLY, but I will have to keep it a secret until it is ready to be presented!

And by the way, those who use DeviantArt to find KOF sprites may know a user by the name of YWRX. A very talented spriter with some incredible works, just to showcase a few:

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Dfpsxfo-2019f02c-ea41-4ab9-b04d-91506f84770c.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA5NTE2YzNlLWZlZjgtNDJiZi04NTE0LWU3NGFiODYwMWVkNFwvZGZwc3hmby0yMDE5ZjAyYy1lYTQxLTRhYjktYjA0ZC05MTUwNmY4NDc3MGMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Dew7liv-93671482-d288-4c61-b473-c645e75a1b95.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA5NTE2YzNlLWZlZjgtNDJiZi04NTE0LWU3NGFiODYwMWVkNFwvZGV3N2xpdi05MzY3MTQ4Mi1kMjg4LTRjNjEtYjQ3My1jNjQ1ZTc1YTFiOTUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Well guess what? He's going to be a character author as well, making his own characters! He has quite a lot planned, and I hope you guys watch his growth as an author!

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Af3f9f10

xXEnchanter.ZuXx, creativeprecursor and UriYagami9905 like this post

2Misc Re: CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:13 am

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

will this be a mugen 1.1 game?
also does it support zoom/work in normal mugens without needing special cns patches?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 KwiHzMC

3Misc Re: CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:45 pm

oscarlin814

Newsboy (Stone)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)

CancerManXIII wrote:will this be a mugen 1.1 game?
also does it support zoom/work in normal mugens without needing special cns patches?

If you know CKOFM rules, you would know that CKOFM is 1.0 only. Though I don't blame you, not many people outside of BiliBili actually bother with learning the rules of CKOFM characters.

4Misc Re: CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:18 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

The KOF community needs someone to really push the benefits of the 1.1 engine amigo!

1.0 was great! but it is over 15 years old now, and 1.1 has so many more benefits to choose from! I look forward to seeing more amazing KOF HD mugen 1.1 projects~!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 P21sO8E

5Misc Re: CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:44 pm

oscarlin814

Newsboy (Stone)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:The KOF community needs someone to really push the benefits of the 1.1 engine amigo!

1.0 was great! but it is over 15 years old now, and 1.1 has so many more benefits to choose from! I look forward to seeing more amazing KOF HD mugen 1.1 projects~!

Honestly there's two people who already do that. Stara and gdghf-satsuki makes some incredible stuff in 1.1 and I can't even showcase it because it's extremely private and only people in our group chat knows about it. Otherwise, authors like Kartara/Passing, Keyser, Overflow/nearl1z and so many more are exploring 1.1 and doing some crazy stuff with it, so it shouldn't be too long now until we see some crazy things.

6Misc Re: CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:30 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

You need to show this man your Fullgame KOF Xyber Crisis joint that we were working on that you be cooking thawotitizboi

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

7Misc Respond Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:10 pm

UriYagami9905

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 SPOGNVp

Well, for my experience the CKOFM in MUGEN 1.1 works but some commands are invalided (example one of the two Neomax or Clone Yagami Blood with the State 5150)

8Misc News (?) Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:01 pm

UriYagami9905

CKOFM Newsletter: January 2024 SPOGNVp

In the moment of make the commentary (March 24st, 2024) HELL shows part of some of the CKOFM Chars, AND finally appears London created for a Latin Mugener (HexWolf12), also of a two CKOFM chars form the creator of Sylvia (Momoko Edit and Gustab Munchausen), also the first Time of a Rugal Edit (used the char of Hunter By the One Bros)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum