Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

introduction of the century

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1introduction of the century Empty introduction of the century Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:28 pm

joshtrademark

joshtrademark

introduction of the century SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic

whats up, im joshtrademark, i love mugen and i really want to get into content creation for this community. the process of character creating is really intimidating, and seeing the amazing things that people make on this forum inspire me to really try and make my own!  B)
i got into mugen around 2018-2019 and its been one of the only fighting games ive really enjoyed. just like everything else i do, i've come back to it after a couple of months, and i'm again realizing how amazing this stuff is. i'm trying to look more into fighting games, as the only ones ive really played are soulcaliber and streetfighter. im currently in college, so the content creation isnt really my top priority, but i've still be using my free time to play mugen! headbang
i also have my own website hosted on neocities, check it out!
hopefully i wont get deleted instantly for being a newbie bucktooth
(these emoticons are great lol)

-Metal SK- likes this post

2introduction of the century Empty Re: introduction of the century Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:42 pm

NAMTron

NAMTron

introduction of the century RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

welcome to Newagemugen.

Newagemugen does not delete newcomers/new members.
We only remove accounts with 0 forum activity or account that fail to meet our terms & conditions of use/registration requirenents.

Please enjoy the forum and thank you for joining

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
introduction of the century 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

3introduction of the century Empty Re: introduction of the century Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:06 pm

-Metal SK-

-Metal SK-

introduction of the century 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Hi buddy, welcome to the site!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
introduction of the century 5a600110_800x600

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum