Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players!

+4
Phant0mD
Filthy Fredo
Vermilion Spy
ARIKAFGC
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ARIKAFGC

ARIKAFGC

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 29630307338_927318ed53_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members

Introduction:
In today's time, age and era Esports has become globally known in the gaming industry, Talented gamers who have skills gather to compete against each other and show competition with great enjoyable performance in the gaming competitive scene.

What is Esports?
Esports is a short term of "Electronic Sports" where it can share the same experience as professional sport events like boxing, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball and other big global physical events.

However Esports are more into visual events where gamers compete in a virtual environment.
So Basically it's an Olympic sport for electronic videogames for certain genres.

Examples for gaming genres that are considered to be part of Esports:

Fighting Games:
1-Street Fighter
2-Super Smash Bros.
3-Marvel vs. Capcom
4-Tekken
5-Killer Instinct
6-Dear Or Alive
7-Guilty Gear
8-Dragon Ball FighterZ
9-King Of Fighters

FPS "FIRST-PERSON SHOOTERS":
1-Doom
2-Quake
3-Counter-Strike series
4-Call of Duty series
5-Unreal Tournament
6-Battlefield series
7-Overwatch
8-Team Fortress 2

MOBA "Multiplayer online battle arena":
1-League of Legends
2-Dota 2
3-Smite
4-Heroes of the Storm
5-Vainglory
6-Arena of Valor
7-Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Racing:
1-Formula One official games
2-Forza Horizon 4
3-Gran Turismo Sport
4-iRacing
5-Project CARS
6-rFactor 2
7-Kart Rider
8-Trackmania

Real-time strategy:
1-StarCraft
2-StarCraft II
3-Warcraft III

Sports games:
1-FIFA series
2-Madden
3-NBA 2K
4-Pro Evolution Soccer
5-Rocket League

Third-person shooters:
1-Gears of War
2-Fortnite
3-PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Card games:
1-Hearthstone
2-Shadowverse
3-Magic: The Gathering Arena

Others:
1-Pokémon
2-Puyo Puyo
3-Tetris
4-War Thunder
5-World of Tanks
6-World of Warcraft
7-Clash Royale

History of Esports:
1972 - The Beginning
Esports has started Stanford University back in 1971 with a game called SpaceWar where students were competing in a tournament called "Intergalactic SpaceWar Olympics" and the prize was getting a year subscription of Rolling Stone magazine.

1990 - Competitions:
In 1990 Esports evolved and many companies were making a special competitive version of the game to used and be held in a world tournament to create excitements within the gaming community like Nintendo World Championship where players play some random Nintendo games and try to score the highest score as fast as possible against the competitor in order to win the biggest grand prize.

Also the rise of the 2D fighting games started with Street Fighter 2 in 1990:

2000 and Present - Rise of Professional Players and Teams in the Gaming Community:
The year 2004 is the year where the true meaning of competition and excitement has took place in EVO in a game called Street Fighter 3rd Strike where a historic moment known as EVO MOMENT where Daigo Umehara made an unexpected comeback parrying all of Wong's Super Art and beating him with one pixel of vitality from his lifebar.

This is where gamers started to rise and teams to compete internationally.

Advantage:
Esports can be an opportunity for us to grow bigger than ever where we as NewAgeMugen ESPORTS team can get revenue through:

(A) Sponsorship
Sponsorship "funding players to train" is a good motive for us as a team NewAgeMugen ESPORTS to get motivated to spend more time train even harder and get more productive on the game that is related to the sport in order to reduce stress and perform well during an event.

Sponsorship can be done in many different forms:
1- It can be brand awareness of a certain company that wants us to expose their brand on the player's uniform "shirt , hat , shoulder , product placement while playing on the event can be a energy drink, Water or even a snack".

2- Adding the sponsor's logo while streaming online but it has to be archived and saved either on YouTube or Twitch or even through our database so that other companies who comes and watches the video can contact us in the future.

3- Doing unboxing and tech reviews of a certain product related to gaming on our channel " Of course before approving it there will be a quotation and someone from the NewAgeMugen ESPORTS team has to do it".

4- Make quick video advertisement before starting the video or the stream for example "This video is brought you by (brand) click on the link below and put the code to get a 50% on your first purchase".

(B) Partnership:
A partnership is a formal arrangement by two or more parties to manage and operate a business and share its profits.

By creating business partnership we can:
1- Gain access to large wider expertise into the business "but we should choose the right partner who have enough knowledge about what we expect from them and what they expect from us in return".

2- Having more fund involved by the partners and by us can attract potential investor to invest more to rise NewAgeMugen ESPORTS team and from the fund we get from the investors "CAPCOM , BANDAI NAMCO, SNK, SEGA, ARIKA" we might use it get a building owned by NewAgeMugen ESPORTS team Head Office and create departments like "IT, Law, Marketing, Social Digital Media Marketing, Supply Chain" so that we can have stronger connections and easier access for us and our partners to connect and communicate professionally and start a real big company.

3- Having a business partner can save cost through sharing financial expenses which can result good savings.

(C) Creating Awareness:

1- Exposure:
Being exposed to the media can be a good idea to create NewAgeMugen Esport as a brand so whenever we get business investor by simply looking at our name relying on our brand through good reputation we can have great business relationship and close a deal as fast as possible.

For example we can create a celebrity out from our ESPORTS players to do commercials for certain brands:

2- Meeting People:

To make that happen we have to meet people and create connection within the Esports and the gaming community as well.
For example I have met Fyto6.5 a 3rd Strike player who knows people that gather and do live streaming and local tournaments in NYC "Team Spooky After Hours - by NYCFurby"

It would be real good idea to recruit a player or players to team up with our NewAgeMugen ESPORTS team to compete in local or global events or we can also ask them to add our NewAgeMugen ESPORTS logo on while they are doing live streams "We can come up with anything as long as we make real good connection and I'm willing to cooperate with them.

that's why knowing the right people can give us access to meet big players and create great relationship and create awareness to the public.

We even invited some of his team to UAE to compete against UAE 3rd Strike Community a player named Ryan and also we invited Boss from Japan.

We also invited Kokujin, Pierrot and RX who are legendary 3rs Strike players from Japan and it was an honor having them visiting us in the UAE making sure that they had good time with us.

Media's reaction towards Esports:

Please watch the video to understand why media is interested about Esports.

What do we need to make this happen?

1- Getting on time and Dedication to the player who is willing to take part of a certain game or some games to compete through online or big stage events by adding "NewAgeMugen ESPORTS" next to his name (ARIKAFGC "NewAgeMugen ESPORTS").

2- Participating local tournaments and get footage and send it to us for video editing "adding our team's logo with the our NewAgeMugen site link as a watermark
NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! PnSJiNH
3- Esport YouTube channel under the name NewAgeMugen ESPORTS where we archive our YouTube livestreams gameplays , unboxing videos , Tutorial videos.
The reason why we need this is because we want to first start from the beginning in a more organized professionally as possible so that we become a brand like Excel Esports for example

4- Making an Esport website introducing the players and the games that the team are expert on with contact information.

5- Good reputation is the most important aspect and the key of the team's success we have to work as one hand with one heart because companies who will sponsor us wants to make sure that we don't effect their name negatively.

6- Anyone who are in business expertise and has knowledge with great management skills in accounting , finance , marketing, Media "Video and Image designer" through these cross-functional team alignment and execution we can ,ale sure that we can produce high quality level of productivity through internal team work.

7- creating a new discord tab under the name NewAgeMugen ESPORTS for those who are serious can show us their online skills and expertise.

8- Team manager to manage and coach the team I would gladly like to take this part of NewAgeMugen ESPORTS as part of my responsibility assuring everything is aligned with great leadership and do marketing campaigns:

Once I get all the alignment and the support to have the complete roster for the team I will share a PowerPoint presentation which will have the team's organizational chart for NewAgeMugen ESPORTS.

Conclusion:
In conclusion I would like to thank you all for reading this general topic.

Before finishing the topic check out Daigo's awesome gameplay on EVO 2004 from Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo:

If anyone has any ideas please share your thought in the comment section below.

Regards
ARIKAFGC

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Interesting article Arika, but a little confusing.
Just to be clear, you are suggesting to create an esports team out of mugen forum members?
Or are you suggesting/requesting to use "newagemugen" as a brand name for a personal esports venture you are working on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

ARIKAFGC

ARIKAFGC

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 29630307338_927318ed53_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)

Glad you asked

I was suggesting of creating an E-Sport team for NewAgeMugen with personal venture

NewAgeMugen members are welcomed to be part of the Esport team.

I can make a separate site for NewAgeMugen Esport and will also include the NewAgeMugen forum link for those who likes to visit the forum because you guys deserve to be known.

this whole esport will be under my personal fund and it is on early stages at the moment.

I will make sure that I'll follow everything related to this project and will update you guys on everything.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hmm

The idea and dream of creating the esport business is nice but there is some things maybe you can think careful about with your idea. I will tell you some feedback:

1. The idea of creating the esports business is good but maybe your plan to use mugen community or newagemugen community as brand is unusual strategy.
Mugen community is most just creator artist and fandom personality maybe 80%.
Maybe yes you can find small number of esport team member in mugen, but i think you will have the more success in marketing idea to fighting game community is more game player and less content creator.
Idea is nice you "want people to know newagemugen" but you can promote newagemugen with mugen content instead of esports if this is goal.
So esports and mugen is kind of difficult unusual things to mix together if it is serious business project is my meaning.

2. Maybe you must rethink strategy and brand idea if it is also personal venture.
You use the username ARIKAfgc. This is the name of existing company and copyright brand so you can have problem try talk to other company when you advertise yourself as ARIKA if want invest.

3. You said you have arcade business project you talk about on discord to me before. You also say you are repair it yourself. And now you will want create esports website. And you want create the mugen final fight game. And you make some fan video your youtube. I think maybe you have so many large project responsible things you cannot achieve all and maybe you must cancel some to achieve.

So my meaning is that your love of mugen and love esports is cool, but you must see the reality maybe other esports community fan dont care about mugen content or art things, and it can be not wise brand if you use money yoursrlf just call your project "mugenarchive epsorts" "newagemugen esports" if you understand this meaning

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

ARIKAFGC

ARIKAFGC

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)

Thank you for your feedback I'll explain some points.

1- ARIKAFGC is just a fan username for ARIKA fighting games on YouTube and has nothing to do with copyright "same with other fan channels like NeoGeoNow or CapcomLegacy or SegaForever" and I will not use it for personal venture because I already planned for a new name long time ago so I got that covered.

2-NewAgeMugen Esports is a team sport name and I got this idea so that someday when people like to visit the Esport site there will be a link to link them to the forum "some might be interested to see graphics and see mugen projects".

Arcade business project is a shop and I can use it to do tournaments and use my the team to compete "there will be good events related to NewAgeMugen projects involved if anyone is interested to see a live stream tournaments using mugen games".

3-As for Final Fight Revenge 2 project its on hold until I am done with the shop.

I am planning to invite you all once the shop is opened.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ok. I see your intention is to create the esports team and use the arcade business project to bring the player there to play the game.
You also talk about the prizes and the clothing and the website and many part of the project.
I see you talk about office and different jobs there like make video editing and these kind of things
It is rude of me to ask about personal money things but i am interested are you able to afford these things because it is sound very expensive project.
If you donot have personal finance to pay for artwork and videos and office and brands and website and airplane ticket and hotel and clothing for team then you will need investment from People with money to support you.
Will you pay all these thing yourself or will you get investment?
And if you get investment how will you attract the investor and give them the interest in your project?
Also when you find player you have challenge to make them join your newagemugen team instead of competition team so you will need to give them more sponsor than other company.
Also if you invest your personal money do you have business plan for your profit.
Also if you not use your arijafgc name what will you call your new name?

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

woah it's great to see you ladz already chopping it up lol
To give some background on this, it was actually my suggestion that ARIKA create a topic for his idea and post it here.
He originally contacted me on discord where i check in time ti time - but i suggested to him that for something like this, discord is really not the idea place to discuss since discord is more of a casual social hang out, as opposed to the heart of our community where the more serious members gather.

ARIKA has already explained to me via chat what he is trying to do, so i understand where he is coming from.
And reading  his full article and some of your comments, I can see why there is some misunderstanding on both sides as to what is his goals and intentions.

What I will suggest firstly, is not my opinions or ideas on your project itself, but actually a different type of feedback.
My Feedback and suggestions are on the delivery format/explanation of your topic.
For this example, I will treat your post as a serious business proposition that would be presented to me if I am working in a corporate marketing environment. This will be a good practice for you if you are indeed serious about taking your passions to a high business level professionally.

SO first let us look a t the pros and cons Regarding your post:

Pros
+Very informative
+very interesting read
+lots of visual aids (videos) provided
+Very detailed breakdown esport history
+Lots of great strategy bullet points

Cons
- Structure/order of the information presented in topic is incoherent
- General mission statement is not clear from beginning
- Terms "we" and "us" are used quite frequently but the topic does not refer to who these person/s are
- What you require & what you are offering to interested parties is not clear.
- As some others I see mentioned, there is lack of context as to "Why use Newagemugen" as an esport brand instead of a personal fighting game community focused brand, and how does this align with your personal goals as an esport enthusiast/promoter.

Suggestions to improve your topic:

My suggestions would be to do the following to improve your post"

* Use spoiler tags on the less important information (ie what is esports/history/videos that are irrelevant)
* Restructure your topic to include the main message or statement you are trying to make first at the very start of the topic. Make it very clear to your audience what it is you are trying to do, what you are offering, what you need from others, and how they can contact you or participate if interested.

The structure to use for this in business presentations is SEX (lol)
S.E.X stands for:

1.Statement
2.Explanation
3.Example

FOr example if I wanted to sell fruit all over the world as a new business project I sould start like this"

STATEMENT
"Dear audience, I an planning to create an international Fresh fruit & produce export company"

EXPLANATION
"I am doing this because according to my research and advice from experts, right now there is a massive opportunity for exporting mangoes, pineapples and various other fruit into 26 countries that are now in a high demand for these items due to the recent covid crisis effecting chinese export and seasonal climate change"

EXAMPLE
"I plan to achieve this by gaining the support of atleast 4 willing investors to cover the initial 2.1 million USD operation cost - that will cover the total costs of freight, logistics, staff, refrigeration, advertising, quality control and so on. The return on this investment will be a total of 8.7 million in 6 months if this goes according to plan "

Then once you have made yourself clear on your goal and how it will be achieved, THEN you can add the other extra less relevant information such as "history of fruit export" ecetera.

The more structured and fluid and clear you are with your goals and methods, the more attractive your propositions will be.
This is million dollar marketing advice im giving ya haha.
I hope it helps and good luck

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I'm a lazy bastard so you know i'm not going to read much of this but esport team? newagemugen? i suck at every game on earth bad but sign me up if i get free stuff lol.

why do i feel like an esports team full of mugen players would be like the 1988 jamaican bobsled team in cool runnings ROFL

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! KwiHzMC

ARIKAFGC

ARIKAFGC

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)

You are welcomed to join the team but first we need to see your gameplay skill and what games that you're good so that we can know if you can develop your skills and keep training with dedication

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I have to say I'm also curious after reading lol.
It's quite sudden that someone would appear and want to invest in all of us for esports like, its also toog ood to be true if ya know what i mean Cheesin not saying its a pipe dream, just curious on the finer details of this thing GT KERMIT

Phant0mD wrote:
- Terms "we" and "us" are used quite frequently but the topic does not refer to who these person/s are

Basically this

ARIKAFGC wrote:You are welcomed to join the team but first we need to see your gameplay skill and what games that you're good so that we can know if you can develop your skills and keep training with dedication

and this lol.

If you could tell us more about who "they" are and where we can see them/why they aren't also here to promote it and stuff would be help too.
Just want to know who "they" are and where "you" fit in this whole thing, so I can understand it better if you get my drift

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! P21sO8E

ARIKAFGC

ARIKAFGC

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)

The reason why I used "We" is because I already have some skilled players to test anyone who likes to join

For example someone wants to be a 3rd strike player should go against one of the competetive player and train hard.

"Will be announced later"

I cannot identify the players yet until I get their final conformation and dedication.

Once they are ok and the team is formed "early stage" I will let you guys know.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

ARIKA has spoken to me in private on discord about his project since this post, I advised him it is better strategy to keep all the conversation public and open here so there is no misinformation and there can be more feedback.

He advised me he is thinking of cancelling the project for 3 reasons:

1. He thinks there is no interest
2. Some people he was hoping to get help from stepped out of the project already
3. He did not know it would be this difficult to organize

Rather than make this a messy topic in 2 places (discord and forum) I will give my suggestions and feedback on this here for us all:

1. I think that there is interest in the project, but I think the "delivery and strategy" of the project requires more planning and information as per my first reply about the structure of the post (see my post above)

2. One of the major issues here is the "we" and "us" thing that I originally mentioned, and Zu elaborated on.
In my personal experience, one of the biggest mistakes in starting a project, is to base the success of the project on the participation of others.

If it is a solo project, it must clearly be stated as a solo project.
If it is a team project, it must clearly be stated to be a team project.
If it is a solo project, the project creator must be certain he has all the necessary time/skills required to see his project to the end.
If it is a team project, the project manager must ensure he has team members to cover all the requirements of the project.
Art/design, advertising, coding, human resources, finance, or what ever is needed to finish it.

3. And the last and most important factor here is a wise lesson for any would-be project creator, which is something we have seen especially in mugen for over 15 years.
This is what is called "expectations vs Reality"
I will give an example:

"Expectation"
1.large lumber of skilled gamers will appear and sign up for esports team.
2.youtube videos and a website created by a team member will appear called newamugenesports.com and make this project famous.
3.investors deposit $50,000 USD into an esports bank account. the cost of sponsorship, office, artwork, plane tickets, marketing.
4.esports team members come to the UAE and EVO and compete with the world and achieve much success.
5.esports fans see the link to newagemugen.com on the esports site, then visit us and see mugen creations and it becomes super famous.

"Reality"
1. Pro-gamers will expect money offer up front in terms of salary/sponsorship. The mugen community is least likely place to find pro-gamers
2. The time/planning/cost/advertising involved in creating an esports website is extremely large and is a separate IT project all of its own
3. The project promises many large things some people may find hard to believe - offices, clothing, branding and tournaments that cost big money.
4. Without financial evidence that guarantees players will have expenses covered as incentive to join the team, it is unlikely they will.
5. Only a small portion if FGC know/care about mugen. General esports mmo/driving/fps players/fans dont know/care about design/content creation.

This is not to say that your idea is a bad one, it is more to offer some feedback and suggestions to perhaps consider depending on your dedication level and seriousness regarding the project.
These general ideas of "expectation vs reality" can be applied to any number of personal projects so they can help you or others n the future with personal projects i hope

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

esports team making sounds very difficult and hard.....it sounds almost like full time job to do it Nervous
It isnt just being good at a game you have worry about so many things right?
im not so good at any competitive games because i get nervous playing competitively ^^

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

ARIKAFGC wrote:

Fighting Games:
1-Street Fighter
2-Super Smash Bros.
3-Marvel vs. Capcom
4-Tekken
5-Killer Instinct
6-Dear Or Alive
7-Guilty Gear
8-Dragon Ball FighterZ
9-King Of Fighters

1-Doom
2-Quake
3-Counter-Strike series
4-Call of Duty series
5-Unreal Tournament
6-Battlefield series
7-Overwatch
8-Team Fortress 2

1-League of Legends
2-Dota 2
3-Smite
4-Heroes of the Storm
5-Vainglory
6-Arena of Valor

Racing:
2-Forza Horizon 4
3-Gran Turismo Sport
4-iRacing
5-Project CARS
6-rFactor 2
7-Kart Rider
8-Trackmania

Real-time strategy:
1-StarCraft
2-StarCraft II
3-Warcraft III

Sports games:
1-FIFA series
2-Madden
3-NBA 2K
4-Pro Evolution Soccer
5-Rocket League

Third-person shooters:
1-Gears of War
2-Fortnite

Card games:
1-Hearthstone
2-Shadowverse

Others:
1-Pokémon
2-Puyo Puyo
3-Tetris
4-War Thunder
5-World of Tanks
6-World of Warcraft
7-Clash Royale

Just to be clear ARIKA, is this the list of games you are offering sponsorship on?

ARIKAFGC wrote:The reason why I used "We" is because I already have some skilled players to test anyone who likes to join

For example someone wants to be a 3rd strike player should go against one of the competetive player and train hard.

I cannot identify the players yet until I get their final conformation and dedication.

I found this a little confusing - It isn't clear whether of not your team project members are already participating, or whether you dont actually have any confirmation yet.

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

ARIKAFGC

ARIKAFGC

★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Crowd Favorite (Stone)

Vermilion Spy wrote:
ARIKAFGC wrote:

Fighting Games:
1-Street Fighter
2-Super Smash Bros.
3-Marvel vs. Capcom
4-Tekken
5-Killer Instinct
6-Dear Or Alive
7-Guilty Gear
8-Dragon Ball FighterZ
9-King Of Fighters

1-Doom
2-Quake
3-Counter-Strike series
4-Call of Duty series
5-Unreal Tournament
6-Battlefield series
7-Overwatch
8-Team Fortress 2

1-League of Legends
2-Dota 2
3-Smite
4-Heroes of the Storm
5-Vainglory
6-Arena of Valor

Racing:
2-Forza Horizon 4
3-Gran Turismo Sport
4-iRacing
5-Project CARS
6-rFactor 2
7-Kart Rider
8-Trackmania

Real-time strategy:
1-StarCraft
2-StarCraft II
3-Warcraft III

Sports games:
1-FIFA series
2-Madden
3-NBA 2K
4-Pro Evolution Soccer
5-Rocket League

Third-person shooters:
1-Gears of War
2-Fortnite

Card games:
1-Hearthstone
2-Shadowverse

Others:
1-Pokémon
2-Puyo Puyo
3-Tetris
4-War Thunder
5-World of Tanks
6-World of Warcraft
7-Clash Royale

Just to be clear ARIKA, is this the list of games you are offering sponsorship on?

ARIKAFGC wrote:The reason why I used "We" is because I already have some skilled players to test anyone who likes to join

I found this a little confusing - It isn't clear whether of not your team project members are already participating, or whether you dont actually have any confirmation yet.

The lists that I mentioned above are examples of Esport games that are popular today and used for this topic.

As for the team I had a discussion with them and sadly nobody were serious about joining the team so I had to face reality and move on and take this as a lesson to learn.

I thank everyone who were part of this topic especially Phantom D he was the best example of a good friend and a teacher of business.

Oxocube

Oxocube

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

i had a read, it was quite entertaining lol.
but also a very farfetched idea lol.
its not cheap or easy to organize these types of things in real life.
if you have lots of money you can buy peoples attention though and do anything

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

NewAgeMugen ESPORTS : An Official Competetive Elite Team Of Players! WEOuZsG

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

oh no it died very quick...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum