Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pastel*Palettes - Mou Ichido Luminous (Luminous Once More)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GaryCXJk

Pastel*Palettes - Mou Ichido Luminous (Luminous Once More) 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So I don't know if you guys already know this, but there's this MUGEN stage called Morfonica - Daylight, which basically is based on the song Daylight by Morfonica, a band from the BanG Dream! franchise, also, coincidentally, a stage that I've created (what are the odds?). So anyway, I wanted to create another stage for MUGEN, and this time I laid my eyes on this song called Mou Ichido Luminous, a song by Pastel*Palettes, also from the BanG Dream! franchise. I especially love the setting of the video clip, which is partially set on a stage in the middle of the field, and partially in a toy factory.

This stage is based on the toy factory. Now, originally, the concept was quite different, but I decided against it after I began working on it. Basically, it would play out the entire factory scene in the background, with the members of Pastel*Palettes appearing in the background as dolls, and at some point the factory getting dark, after which a pinata would begin to glow and explode. However, the concept just didn't work, so I went for plan B: By setting everything on a conveyor belt.

Actually, maybe it's fair to also make the abandoned version available. You're free to do whatever you want with it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway, this will be one of my bigger projects, mainly because I not only have to stitch together several scenes, I have to create new scenes to tie each scene together. Right now I've only done about 60% of Aya's part (the main part of the MV). I've already have an idea for one element of a new scene, but it's literally just one element. I might need to make a concept of how it should play out. Also, I might make alternate colored versions as well, one for each Pastel*Palettes member. That one shouldn't be too hard, since almost every element shares the same palette, so it's just a matter of palette swapping.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Pastel*Palettes - Mou Ichido Luminous (Luminous Once More) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

An interesting concept, and an original idea.
I don't know how helpful feedback would be at this stage but i'll add my observations:

- image above looks distorted/pixelated on clock faces compared to source version in the video link - - floor sprite looks quite jagged and pixelated.

I would try and find better source images or tidy them up to increase the quality, but either way good luck and hope that helps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GaryCXJk

Pastel*Palettes - Mou Ichido Luminous (Luminous Once More) 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

I've decided to post a preview video of what I have so far. It's not much, and I need to plan the other screens now, but it's at least something.

NAMTron

NAMTron

Pastel*Palettes - Mou Ichido Luminous (Luminous Once More) RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Vermilion Spy wrote:
- image above looks distorted/pixelated on clock faces compared to source version in the video link - - floor sprite looks quite jagged and pixelated.

I would try and find better source images or tidy them up to increase the quality, but either way good luck and hope that helps.

I would have to say these issues are still present in the update. Perhaps a rework with better source sprites would be worth the effort.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GaryCXJk

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

There are no source sprites, it's all being done from scratch.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum