Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugen Creator/Youtuber Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:39 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

R@ce45's Mugen Creations

Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ VVKCSrr
Check out his videos here
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

R@CE AKIR@ is a veteran Mugen character creator. He has been active within the Mugen community since as early as 2007.
As of January 2020, he is still active on various mugen forums. He is also known as R@CE45 and HALE R@CE CAES@R.

best known for his Pseudo CVSNK/POTs/Marvel Vs style gameplay characters from a range of Capcom and SNK game franchises, however he has applied this style to other characters aswell such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and BigBangBeat.

His characters are undeniably among the most used and downloaded characters in mugen still to this day.

As far as innovation, he is one of the first creators to entertain the idea of applying the modernized hitspark and CVS-esque gameplay style to NON CPS2 characters such as Breakers, Fatal fury, and others.

His character gameplay style has evolved over the years, and many others have attempted to emulate his style.
For a short period he underwent some criticism from MVC/CVS/POTs style Purists on his gameplay style, however despite this he has continued to not only convert previously unconverted characters over into his particular style, but he has also created characters which act as the base of further edits in a wide range of MUGEN/IKEMEN CVS fullgame projects, therefore slapping many of his critics in the face.

Download all Of  R@CE AKIR@'s Characters here:

And here:

2Mugen Creator/Youtuber Re: Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:54 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Jeanne D'Arc Finished May 2020

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

3Mugen Creator/Youtuber Re: Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:23 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hot scoop! the man himself just announced this one on discord personally

Race Akira wrote:Hey guys! Its me R@CE AKIR@ again, This time I'm showing off yet another character that I've been working on with the help of Dampir & Skeletor EX which is a revamp into the Infinite/Pots style. It's Samchay Tomyamgun from Fighter's History. Remember him? Dampir did his CVS-ish retouch to Samchay's sprites, and Skeletor EX did a lot of additional sprites along with testing him out. I tried my best to make him feel like he did from the game he game he came from and also a mix between something new and old yet solid. Make sure you guys check the config file and read me because I made a option to where now you can choose between having wall bounce or not. I will add this feature on older characters in the updates to come. Now we finally have another Muay Thai fighter in Pots/Infinite Style on SNK's side. Anyway hope you guys enjoy! And remember to like the video. More characters on the way ;-)

http://www.negative-edge.net

4Mugen Creator/Youtuber Re: Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:02 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Late but there are some new releases:

Fighters History Dynamite Ray MacDougal

Race Akira wrote:Hey guys! Its me R@CE AKIR@ again, This time I'm showing off yet another character that I've been working on with the help of Dampir, Nexus Games & Skeletor EX which is a revamp into the Infinite/Pots style.

It's Ray McDougal from Fighter's History. Remember this guy?
Dampir Nexus Games first did a retouch on the sprites then an additional retouch was done by Dampir to make him look even more CVS-ish as well as a in depth color separation, and Skeletor EX did additional sprites along with testing him out.
I tried my best to make him feel like he did from the game he game he came from and also a mix between something new and old yet solid.
Make sure you guys check the config file and read me because I made a option to where now you can choose between having wall bounce or not.
I will add this feature on older characters in the updates to come. Now you can finally show Ken Master's who's really worthy of fighting Ryu, lol. Anyway hope you guys enjoy! And remember to like the video. More characters on the way ;-)

Jean Pierre

Race Akira wrote:Hey guys! Its me R@CE AKIR@ again, This time I'm showing an update for Jean Pierre that me and Dampir were working on. Basically its a remixed version of Jean Pierre, updated with Dampir's "CvS-ish" looking sprites and some updates I had for the character in the coding. Still has the Pots/Infinite style gameplay tho.
Make sure you guys check the config file and read me because I made a option to where he can be a charge type character or QCF & QCB type character and also  I made a option to where now you can choose between having wall bounce or not, so you pick.
Now you can finally show Guile and Charlie who the best Flash Kicker is lol. Anyway hope you guys enjoy! And remember to like the video.
More characters on the way ;-)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mugen Creations by R@CE AKIR@ 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum