Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUPER PYRON is coming real soon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters SUPER PYRON is coming real soon Tue May 15, 2018 12:32 am

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

SUPER PYRON is coming real soon 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The true final boss to darkstalkers is coming and it's real soon, iv'e tested him and everything is working fine. He's a onslaught edit to be Super Pyron, and then he turns into the gigantic planet destroyer Pyron. Here are just some sample pics. I'll be showing him off on a video where I'll do a arcade mode with him as the final boss

Peace out n stay true

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

21.0/older characters Re: SUPER PYRON is coming real soon Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Very interesting. Look forward to seeing the sprites for this character.

31.0/older characters Re: SUPER PYRON is coming real soon Wed May 16, 2018 6:38 am

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

SUPER PYRON is coming real soon 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)

They all come from a single 2d image, one is from the manga, and one is someones drawing. and I used a lot of photoshop and warp transform tool to move his arms and do a really big kamehameha super. I'm actually really impressed with myself on this one forreal!

I'd really really like to remove that super where onslaught summons a sentinel for something a lot cooler. like where he teleports in the background and maybe a bunch of those galactic bursts should start raining down or something. I also dunno what to replace the lil helper sentinels with, I dunno what kind of "minions" Pyron has...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

41.0/older characters Re: SUPER PYRON is coming real soon Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

SUPER PYRON is coming real soon 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

I'll like to see how this is gonna turn out, this should be interestiing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: