Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Empty IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:03 am

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

I got a badass cvs3 mugen I put together that I wanna transfer into IKEMEN so it can have the online play. So I downloaded Ikemen and It's what I expected a basic ass plain screen pack, that ain't gonna cut it for me so of coarse I wanna transfer my screenpack that I also edited into the Ikemen. Then I open the system.def file to see it's all coded hella differently.... Man, is there anyone here who has done this before, transferred their Mugen build into Ikemen? as in your screenpack, characters, stages?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

2IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Empty Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:24 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Hi Pizzahighfive.
Newagemugen doesn't support IKEMEN/IKEMEN Plus/IKEMEN GO at present.
There are still many bugs present and it is not an 100% backwards compatible port/clone of Mugen 1.1.
Until it can fully emulate the Mugen 1.1 engine and lower without any compatibility issues/bugs etc, we will not be supporting it.
However k4thos who is currently working on the engine may have some help for you in his thread.
You can maybe try asking this question here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/ikemen-plus-181972.260.html

3IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Empty Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? 49283851498_0631820187_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

Hey NAMtron, thanks for the history lesson on ikemen, had no idea it still didn't fully emulate mugen 1.1

I thought I have seen Ikemen builds on youtube that have the zoom in the the stages? or maybe they just mugen 1.0 and the Ikemen engine itself is what has Zoom features. thanks for the info

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

4IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Empty Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:59 pm

G

G

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

IIRC ikemen itself possesses the zoom feature

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

5IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Empty Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 am

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Correct. Ikemen actually had zoom before mugen did as it was originally released some time between 2010-2013 when mugen 1.1 was unreleased.

6IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Empty Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:33 am

Oxocube

Oxocube

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)

I'm curious about Ikemen aswell.
been out of the loop and i havent seen much people talking about it.
All ive heard is that its still in development but has made alot of improvements compared to how it used to be
ive only seen a few videos, Just one or 2 people making capcom vs snk compilations and that's about it.
Is there an official website for it or developers community?

"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? WEOuZsG

7IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Empty Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:05 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)

https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen-GO

you can download it there.
As for debugging it they have a discord i think but Ive never joined it.
I just go on youtube every so often and search to see if anything cool looking exists and so far nothing but 1 or 2 screenpacks and a cvsnk game that uses lores stages and over edited pots characters that will never be released so you arent missing much at the moment

The Cosmic frog will get you!
IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum