Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D

+2
Sir Lord Alpyne
Phant0mD
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Alrite Alpyne, before we start I need to know:

1) What is this R.O.K thingee u speak of? (gimme the history/what it is/means etc etc)
2) What style are you going for (IE futuristic/Urban/sci-fi/Japanese ninja sexjutsu/Swag lord/gothic style etc)
3)Where do you intend to use it ie videos/sigs/banners/profile pic etc - this is important when deciding on transparencies etc.
4) What kind of color scheme you going for, or do you have any preferred colors u wana use?
5) I see u use Ninja turtles in alotta yur stuff - u wanna incorporate that kinda stuff in there too?

Last edited by Phant0mD on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D 49283851498_0631820187_o
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

1) Reign Of Kreation: a humble group of like-minded, but varied also in that same respect, mugen kreators [started out with just 5 of us, & has grown nicely since when] that tend to not necessarily go by tha "norm" of what kreating content for mugen is mainly defined/recognized as. we also do what we can to help each other & inspire 1 another to do tha best we can when it comes to said kreation(s). & thus far, a lot of awesomeness has been resulted from it. there's no person(s) over any1 else, so political/power-adjacent squabbles aren't an issue with us, which helps things out in such a grand way, & i for 1 am grateful to.

2) NewAge-styled, which, when you think about it, is a nice blend of futuristic & urban.

3) i plan to use it for my mugen vids, in place of where my org sig/logo shows up [right as tha beat comes in fully for my vid intro].

4) i don't really have a color scheme in mind per se, but i do tend to favor reds, oranges , whites, & greens, if that helps any .

5) no, not turtles...turtle. singular . as in 1. only 1.

Raphael.

& yes, he must definitely be incorporated. GT KERMIT

my current avi i have at MFFA might help you towards a direction or so. if you need me to up it here, just let me know, & i gotcha faded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Aight, ROK - Dat kreator family vibe - kinda like us here. I dig that.
IIRC Gui007 and Oldgamer have an ROK gif on their MFG sig.
I think i know where to take this.

Oh yes there will be Raphael turtle shell in this bizznach then don't u worry son.
I think the first thing is we create the logo, then the 2nd thing will be the video - I already know where i'm going with that.
But yeah please do post the link to the video you mentioned.

Anyway Ok so here's wot I got so far. Make sure you CLICK to see full size coz itz fkn huuuge.

- Added the colors you wanted except orange - You wanted white too so added feint white glow on small text.

- Green text actually has hidden image inside of the green ooze from TMNT secret of the ooze movie lol - since thats the source of KREATION for the turtles haha its a subliminal meaning for u guys being the source of mugen KREATIONs Cheesin .

- Made the BG out of Raphael Ninja sai OBVIOUSLY lol

- to make shit a little urban, zoom right in on the ninja sai, if you look carefully, theres an entire city night skyline picture in the steel reflection

Anyway its a good first draft, but I think somethin is missing in the middle.....LMK your thoughts

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D 49283851498_0631820187_o
Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

yep, that's my intro. i'm still gonna use tha same track [tho i am thinkin' of an alternative track to use as well, just to switch it up sometimes], & i'm definitely gonna have Fire Break Kannon abused beforehand [tha lvl 3 super], since i don't wanna increase that segment of tha intro's time length, which is about 16 secs. i don't count tha NA segment's length, since it's alwayz subject to change, but is usually no longer than 10-13 secs [NA's Windows 9.1 intro, for example], & that works cuz i don't want my vids' overall intro time to exceed 25-28 sec [keepin' it klassy =D].

on a sidenote, i'd luv to see, & possibly help work on, a new NA intro, but that's for another topic B)

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I'll make a separate thread to work on this video intro once we get this logo on lock. Mainly coz the look of the logo/layers will effect how I animate shizz so yah.
Ok made one little change i forgot before - added outer glow to the sai

Let me know yur thoughtz son. Looks like straight pimpin GVNG$H1T if u ask me doe lol Dat behind Cannot Unsee

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man that really looks visually superb, to me. Can only image what it, look like animated. Good stuff indeed. Twisted Evil

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

GRAYFOX wrote:Man that really looks visually superb, to me. Can only image what it, look like animated. Good stuff indeed. Twisted Evil

Well the part when it fades in might look a little somethin like theei$$

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Wow, very stylish man. Reminds me of a cool future tech type start screen. Cheesin

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

holy shit that's kold as hell! straight dopeness, PD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ey, can you fade this into tha background above [position-wise, just tha eyes really] & behind tha logo [to give off a looming/lurking effect], maybe starting tha fade in as tha logo is almost finished falling back? & then at that point just continue tha logo's anim for about 7-8 more seconds? & have it as wide as possible as well [to match tha width of tha logo if need be, but within reason, of course]?

Spoiler:

meanwhile, i gotta come up with a way to fade to this awesomeness from tha Fire Break Kannon finished, but imma figure it out somehow dammit! that shit's too phukkin' raw not to!

Spoiler:

Demitri

Demitri

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Am I still ROK kermit

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

dumb question mofo, you'll alwayz be R.O.K B) B) B)

annnnnd since you're here, i say Phantom should be 1 of us as well. agreed?

Spoiler:

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Sir Lord Alpyne wrote:dumb question mofo, you'll alwayz be R.O.K B) B) B) annnnnd since you're here, i say Phantom should be 1 of us as well. agreed?
Other way around now - ROK is now a part of N.A.M Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 666 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil GT KERMIT  GT KERMIT  GT KERMIT

Sir Lord Alpyne wrote:can you fade this into tha background above [position-wise, just tha eyes really] & behind tha logo [to give off a looming/lurking effect], maybe starting tha fade in as tha logo is almost finished falling back? & then at that point just continue tha logo's anim for about 7-8 more seconds? & have it as wide as possible as well [to match tha width of tha logo if need be, but within reason, of course]?

I got u son -  So it's not actually part of the R.O.K logo itself, u only want to use that image in the video intro animation right?
Do you want anything else changed on the logo before we start working on the video stuff or u happy with it?

Once I know u happy with the logo, I'll create a new thread for us to work on da video.
I can start importing shizz into after effects to create the intro once I know that tha logo is complete 1st coz it effects how i import stuff for the animation etc, so lemme know son! And i'll close this thread off and start a new one or we can keep tweakin the logo first - I await yo go ahead sir Dat behind                                                                  

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

well actually it would be: if you've noticed, any of us that have had a kustom R.O.K pic as our sig(s) [not all members do this, it's not a requirement after all] have had tha same structure/font/lettering, but just with different chars [MarkPachi's sig set, then OldGamer's sig set, with myself/Raph, & Vegaz/Ryu for example]. my previous post was just dealin' with what to try for kreating vid-wise, is all. for norm sig chizz tho, it's already basically on point as is, lol. i'd be honor'd to use in in sigs. wish i knew how to do that whole 'different pic switch on page load' thing.....

Phant0mD wrote:
Sir Lord Alpyne wrote:dumb question mofo, you'll alwayz be R.O.K B) B) B) annnnnd since you're here, i say Phantom should be 1 of us as well. agreed?
Other way around now - ROK is now a part of N.A.M Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 666 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil GT KERMIT  GT KERMIT  GT KERMIT

yeaaaaah, so that's not how that works Roll Eyes GT KERMIT =D

Spoiler:

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Awesome. I got u now. makes sense. Now I remember I seen the animated gifs, I think falcon rapper, oldgamer and gui007 use them. Just wanted to make sure that you were happy with the logo before I import shizz into photoshop etc.

If you want to use the logo as a sig, copy/paste this code for the correct forum scale sizing:

Code:
[center][img(900px,261px)]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4789/40725440341_09c300742d_o.png[/img][/center]

should look like this if you use that code:

Anywayz, perfect timing - glad we done on this part.  WeedGrin In that case, we can start working on this video.
I'll start a new thread and we can get crackin!

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

hey um, since nobody using this no more, mind if I jack it as a sig? Cheesin

OldGamer (Retired)

Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

As contributor of R.O.K  I had no idea that was powered by new age mugen first place.
anyways I did made 3 mugen screen pack for R.O.K

In case anyone want to know click the spoiler  Thumbs Up

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum