Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Full Game (NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:58 pm

FobiaZ

(NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello everyone! :) My name is FobiaZ, from Italy. I'm in the Mugen world for more than 10 years and someone could know me for my collaboration with Mugenpixart Team, an italian group which's developing Saint Seiya and Samurai Troopers mugen games. By the way I'm here to show some stuff about a personal mugen project, called HEROES MUGEN PROJECT.

My purpose is to create a 2d fighting game about HEROES, an American sci-fi tv drama series created by Tim Kring and appeared on NBC from 2006 to 2010. The story is about some people around the world who discover to have extraordinary abilities; while some of them hide the thing and try to have a normal life, others try to understand the origin and the reason of their powers. These individuals are destined to save the world, but they will have to guard their backs from a mysterious company that observes them behind the scenes, but above all, from a terrible serial killer who hunts for specials...

Actually my project is going very slowly. I'm working alone and I'm not an expert drawer, so I've searched some good SNK-like characters to use as "starters" for the game characters. The first character I've developed is the main character and my favourite, Peter Petrelli, althrough I hope to develop at least another character and release a first demo of the game. After that, if I'm lucky and I can find some help with the graphical part, I could reach the final goal of 9-12 characters in order to have a full game which tells the events of the first season of the show. Here below you can check the project's main updates, extimated characters and gameplay expectations:

= Project Updates =

Spoiler:

= Extimated Characters =

Spoiler:

= Gameplay Expectations =

Spoiler:

Comment please! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Last edited by FobiaZ on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

2Full Game Re: (NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:38 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

(NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Interesting concept.
I remember this TV show was very popular when it first came out.

Wow, it may take you many years to finish if you are all by yourself working on the project so good luck! ;)

This kind of reminds me of an old  fullgame project made by spriter/creator named SeanAlty.
His fullgame was called the "shades of manhattan project".

He used all original sprited characters with original storylines he made himself, aswell as some characters from other games,
but all originally sprited.

If you are looking for ideas/inspiration, maybe this might be interesting to you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3Full Game Re: (NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:47 am

FobiaZ

(NBC Tv Series) HEROES MUGEN PROJECT 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Thanks! I know it will take time, in fact I'll look for collaborators after the demo! :)

I already know Shades, and I plan to contact the author to purpose a collaboration someday, in fact some of his characters are similar to the ones I would make. Thanks for advice btw! ;)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum