Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

List of tools to make good stages.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tool List of tools to make good stages. Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:48 am

jeanbureau

jeanbureau

List of tools to make good stages. 32795826767_bd9bc92b05_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

Hi people.

If you read this I assume you belong to those who are interested in creating stages...
THIS IS MORE ABOUT CREATING GREAT ANIMATIONS for your stages.

Stages are made of 3 things : Imagination + Coding ability + Materials to work with.

Imagination : I can't help you with that :)
Materials : Don't have the sprites you want ? Making them can be done with the right tools.
Coding : -----> Cybaster's tutorial

I'll try here to tell you what tool I use personally because I would really like to see new creations (stages) that surprises me, aside from those made by the old and experienced creators.
Maybe this topic will be useless because you are lazy bastards or just big leechers :) hahah, but for people frustrated to lack materials (sprites) to create what they have in mind, this list might help you a lot.

ALRIGHT :

List of software :

- Paintshop Pro OR Photoshop : YOU NEED one of these if you want to work properly.

- Squirlz : Free software that allows you to create awesome looking water reflection, simple to use, very convincing.

List of tools to make good stages. Mugen040

- Particle Illusion 3 : This software helps you create almost ANY effects you want. It's fucking amazing and easy to use. I used it for many of my recent stages :
Particle Illusion will generate a video of the animation you just created with the software.

List of tools to make good stages. Mugen038
List of tools to make good stages. Mugen039

- Animation Shop OR virtualDubMod : Necessary as well to turn a video into a sequence of image that will become sprites. can convert directly images in PCX format.

- Fighter Factory : Obviously...

- Any video making software :Why ? Because particle illusion has one big fuckin flaw - the animations created do not loop properly so you need to crossfade 2 videos of the animation to make the whole shit loop nicely :)
I personally use Vegas Pro 9

---------

There we go. If you have all the tools mentionned up there, like I do, you have what it takes to create great stages.

If not, well... good luck with microsoft paint. :-X

2Tool Re: List of tools to make good stages. Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:24 pm

G

G

List of tools to make good stages. OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Thanks for the suggestions, Jean!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

List of tools to make good stages. XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

3Tool Re: List of tools to make good stages. Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:04 am

TwiliPhoenix0402

TwiliPhoenix0402

List of tools to make good stages. 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

I have been meaning to download particle illusion for a long time but never got around to it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
List of tools to make good stages. Pbucket
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum