Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey fellow gamers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hey fellow gamers Empty hey fellow gamers Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:22 pm

heyzeus

heyzeus

hey fellow gamers SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Hey fellow gamers. I go by Zeus. I've been studying pixel animation for a couple years. Really wanna get into game development. I love all kinds of game genres though was never too good at fighting games besides MK and Tekken. I've been meaning to get into mugen for so long but have a pretty poor pc. Always been fascinated by the concept of putting any character from multiple media into a fighting game. Last night, dreamed about having a beefed up pc with mugen installed and all my favorite movie and game characters included. Decided to join this community to hopefully learn more about it. I watch a twitch channel that plays mugen 24/7 and love it. Anyway, hope to make some friends and share my love of mugen, gaming in general and other nerdy stuff.

2hey fellow gamers Empty Re: hey fellow gamers Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:39 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

hey fellow gamers 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

welcome to thew coolest mugen hangout in the world amigo!
You only get out what you put in, but its worth the effort! nice to have you on board amigo

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
hey fellow gamers P21sO8E

heyzeus likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum