Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello everyone

+3
Oxocube
CancerManXIII
germanr007
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:16 pm

germanr007

germanr007

Hello everyone GlDVwFc
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Good morning - evening everyone. I am an old guy just trying to go back to Mugen community. The last time that I tried to build a game or visiting website were around in 2014. I left or well, I stopped using the PC to play games and I moved to consoles forgeting MUGEN for all those years. I still playing only in Consoles, but I saw the new Mugen 1.0 - 1.1 with amazing graphics and effects that make me fall in love. In my times I only edited or make images in format pcx indexed, now I see that you use png... Awesome!

I am very slow in comunication but I will try to stay active, I saw that make comissions here, and probably I will request something soon but I need to understand all the rules in the site. Wow many questions in the register XD. For now, about my tastes, I want to build a MUGEN dedicated only on female characters like an ecchi fighting Game (no hentai.... for now), so I want to add some especific and detailed attacks in some characters that already exist from another characters. One example could be, I saw a game of Saint Seiya Ultimate Cosmos, the character Perseus Argol have one special finish to turn into stone to the opponent, So I want to put that same attack with that effects and details in one character called Medusa from Strip Fighters. Is only an example.

For now, that I am looking so badly are Lifebars for my games, I still do not find one that I really likes.

Oxocube and Shakti♥chu<3 like this post

2Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:25 pm

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

Hello everyone 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

welcome to NAM bro.
yeah if you are looking for screenpacks and stuff, these guys are the best of the best.
I commissioned some dope lifebars last year and they're still the best ever made in mugen IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone KwiHzMC

3Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:08 pm

Oxocube

Oxocube

Hello everyone 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics

welcome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"My authority is absolute & I will not tolerate Insolence!" - M.Bison, 1994

Hello everyone WEOuZsG

4Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:03 am

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

Hello everyone 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics

hellooooo^^

5Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:42 pm

germanr007

germanr007

Hello everyone GlDVwFc
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Thanks for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it. I really want to find some awesome lifebars to a Mugen that I can barely touch due my lifestyle, but I do not want to leave it. Unfortunatelly I am very picky in my tastes, usually like more the anime / japanese style with female voices like Melty Blood that I have been using for years.
I really like to have those lifebars of the project "Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004" but is private, so understand that I can not request it. Frustrated

6Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:28 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Hello everyone 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

germanr007 wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it. I really want to find some awesome lifebars to a Mugen that I can barely touch due my lifestyle, but I do not want to leave it. Unfortunatelly I am very picky in my tastes, usually like more the anime / japanese style with female voices like Melty Blood that I have been using for years.
I really like to have those lifebars of the project "Astral Heat EX Screenpack /LEGACYADD004" but is private, so understand that I can not request it. Frustrated

Welcome to Newagemugen brotha!
Those lifebars you are talking about are not private my dude, they are a commission project made by one of our senior members.
We do commissions and custom lifebar designs here for people who are extreme mugen enthusiasts, so if you want to learn more about that there is info here: https://www.newagemugen.com/t4215-how-to-request-a-mugen-commission

If you wanted to know more about that project/gain access to it you can always drop a message in the project thread and the creators will contact you: https://www.newagemugen.com/t4514-sponsored-projectastral-heat-ex-screenpack-nk3s-edition-final-modifications-progress-thread

But other than that, welcome and make yourself feel at home and feel free to post anything cool on our forum you like or want to share/discuss :)

Hello everyone 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

7Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:23 am

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

Hello everyone 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

welcome

Flame mist with the power of lightning ...
Hello everyone Unname10

8Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:00 am

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

Hello everyone 32795826767_bd9bc92b05_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)