Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestling thread

+22
Alchemist of Atlas
HUNGRY WOLF
Watta
da_linkwent
Sir Lord Alpyne
ExCham
mAdLaX
Dissidia
Psyre
Vegaz_Parrelli
D.O.W.X.
Markpachi
MC2
xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)
JayJay
Teuthos
Hollywood Hogan
MarzDaIndigo
TwiliPhoenix0402
Susano-o
Fletch, The Angry Black
G
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 31]

376Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm

G

G

Wrestling thread - Page 16 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Some moves are too dangerous to stay in WWE. Vinny Mac likes to dumb down the finishers so they don't potentially injure superstars. Like Diss said though, WWE cuts entrances short, and Sin Cara hurt himself and botched the intro a couple of times, so I think they're avoiding it for his well being.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wrestling thread - Page 16 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

377Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Sin Cara doesn't do La Mystica because his wrestling style is different and WWE's roster still can't get used to it which is why he botches it when he tries to execute it.

378Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:45 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Raw:

Just caught smackdown did not like it much. Was mostly Super Cena/Sheamus hour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

379Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

Wrestling thread - Page 16 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

CM Punk won't be at TLC + a new Main event match has been announced:
According to The Wrestling Observer, no firm time table has been put into place for CM Punk's return to the ring. At this point, it's being said a return estimate will not be made until Punk begins rehab on his injured knee.

As we reported last night, CM Punk has been removed from the WWE TLC main event match, and a new main event was announced during the Smackdown tapings. The belief at this time is that a Punk return estimate could be made within the next few days.

It now appears as if Punk will no longer defend the WWE Championship at the upcoming TLC pay-per-view. Instead a six-man tag team match will replace the former ladder match main event. It will feature Ryback teaming up with the WWE Tag Team champions, Kane and Daniel Bryan, as they take on the Shield.

Unless they are given a match on next week's Monday Night Raw or Smackdown, their contest at TLC will mark the first ever WWE sanctioned match for the NXT trio of Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.

According to a letter supposedly written by Vince McMahon, the six-man match will still be a Tables, Ladders and Chairs contest, although for the first time ever it will be fought under pinfall and submission rules. The letter also says that Ryback is still in line for another WWE Championship match, and it will take place "in the very near future".

http://sites.google.com/site/dissidiamugen/

380Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

That sucks. Well bittersweet. I enjoyed shield getting their ass handed to them. Idk im conflicted xD

Wrestling thread - Page 16 AyumiFANFTW
http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

381Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Welp. RAW got a 2.5 rating. Horrible horrible. But good news is, WWE may put the whole Cena/AJ relationship angle on hold:
According to F4WOnline, WWE has put the relationship angle between John Cena and AJ Lee on hold. During this week's episode of Monday Night Raw, John Cena teamed with Sheamus to face World Heavyweight Champion the Big Show and Dolph Ziggler, while AJ Lee won a match against Tamina Snuka. The two did not interact backstage, as they have in recent weeks, and it appears that Dolph Ziggler may have removed himself from Vickie Guerrero as well.

The feeling is that with romantic pictures of John Cena and former WWE Diva Nikki Bella surfacing on the internet, they need to take some time off from the storyline before progressing.
PLEASE WWE MAKE IT HAPPEN! I'm tired of seeing this garbage.

382Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:34 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

Ayumifan- wrote:That sucks. Well bittersweet. I enjoyed shield getting their ass handed to them. Idk im conflicted xD

But..but..but..but Dean Ambrose is the future!

As far as the break goes, it's for the best. They're continuing a boring edge and a useless story line.

383Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

The Intellectual Savior wrote:
Ayumifan- wrote:That sucks. Well bittersweet. I enjoyed shield getting their ass handed to them. Idk im conflicted xD

But..but..but..but Dean Ambrose is the future!

Who told you this? DX< lol

Wrestling thread - Page 16 AyumiFANFTW
http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

384Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:41 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

I'm more than happy to provide you some proof:

He'll be one of the greatest mic workers to step in the WWE. His in ring competition is pretty good as well. I've seen him work with CM Punk and William Regal.

385Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

i was glad to see Tommy Dreamer on RAW, seems like he hasn't lost a step at all Thumbs Up

it's nice to see tha Divas division steppin' up a bit. hopefully it'll get even better, tho i doubt it'll be what it 1ce was.

on another note: they should bring tha Hardcore belt back, with tha "defend anywhere" rule put into play. that was an excitin' time when that was goin' on. too bad tha WWE is too pussified nowadayz for this to happen.....Wrestling thread - Page 16 189bbdde

meanwhile, i leave y'all with this bowl of awesomesauce:

It's Stone Cold Steve Austin's birthday, so here's a 24 minute video of Stunners

Wrestling thread - Page 16 088Wrestling thread - Page 16 Th_101_Wrestling thread - Page 16 088

Spoiler:

Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
Wrestling thread - Page 16 UkutF
FailFail Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

386Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Wrestling thread - Page 16 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

That...was...AWESOME! What a Face

Wrestling thread - Page 16 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

387Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Zeroz wrote:Sin Cara doesn't do La Mystica because his wrestling style is different and WWE's roster still can't get used to it which is why he botches it when he tries to execute it.

Which move is that? Do you have footage?

388Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Meanwhile..

Looks like a roided up carlton debuted.

389Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:39 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

amazing, simply amazing.

alot of this dumbing-down of finishers agitates me to tha Nth degree really. i miss seein' tha Anaconda Vise, tha Hog Log, tha Lion Tamer [phukk Walls Of Jericho :p ], tha Tombstone Pile Driver, tha TRUE Impaler DDT [i miss Edge], Lita's viscious DDT *sob*, & that awesome flippin' sit-down power bomb Rey used to do, to name a few. high impact finishers aren't truly tha same no more nowadayz.

speaking of high impact, i miss seein' 1 of tha koldest finishers ever:

so much win Thumbs Up

Spoiler:

390Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:37 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

@Zeroz oh yea I've seen him use that. The very first time he used it he finished with the sense. But after that, he didn't use the sense. Only the slam part. Uuugh...

@Wrekkz I totally agree. And the Canadian Destroyer is so epic! I never thought I would see a move like that in real life. Straight Hagger type moves, ya feel me? Yo, check this out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBpvkPRPc5A

391Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 pm

ExCham

ExCham

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

HOLY!!

Dat Move is so Epic!

Wrestling thread - Page 16 Hdn_uni_signature_by_excahm-d8nsq46
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

392Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

So yeah, Cena won superstar of the year. I didn't even finish that raw, I'm not even sure what's going to happen on smackdown. I just don't know anymore.

393Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

i dig Cena & all, but he shouldn't've won SotY. my boi Punk was prttey much right, tha Slammys this year got turn'd into a popularity contest, & tha show overall got HUGELY diminish'd becuz of that shit. Wrestling thread - Page 16 Th_015_orz-v2

Spoiler:

394Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Alpyne_D wrote:i dig Cena & all, but he shouldn't've won SotY. my boi Punk was prttey much right, tha Slammys this year got turn'd into a popularity contest, & tha show overall got HUGELY diminish'd becuz of that sh@t. Wrestling thread - Page 16 Th_015_orz-v2

Indeed....but where's your sig? :lol!:

395Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:36 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

WWE is getting boring these days.

Wrestling thread - Page 16 L2mSv2X
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

396Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

still watchin' RAW, & i gotta say tha 10-man tag match was prettynice to watch. this RAW overall so far is entertainin', tho i think that's mainly due to folks bein' a little loose with their characters, so funny stuff shines out more.

Spoiler:

397Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:20 am

ExCham

ExCham

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

off topic question...
Why da hell you. Vegaz and Sou have the same styled sigs?!

On Topic....
I used to watch soo much WWE wrestling but is hard to see and interesting show these days.

Wrestling thread - Page 16 Hdn_uni_signature_by_excahm-d8nsq46
http://excahmmugen.blogspot.com

398Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:03 pm

MarzDaIndigo

MarzDaIndigo

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

dude compared to raw I'd rather go to a TNA house show - which I did.

http://www.soundclick.com/K1ngMarz

399Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Dissidia

Dissidia

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Alpyne_D wrote:still watchin' RAW, & i gotta say tha 10-man tag match was prettynice to watch. this RAW overall so far is entertainin', tho i think that's mainly due to folks bein' a little loose with their characters, so funny stuff shines out more.

You kidding? This weeks RAW was one of the worst RAWs I've ever seen in all my years. They made Del Rio the bad guy when he just began his face turn? Cena saving christmas and matches we've seen like dozens of times? No wonder RAW got such a terrible rating. Vince you need to start waking up and I hope you're right about WWE going into the edgy route, because this crap you've put up for us to watch is unexcusable and was nothing more than an abysmal episode.

400Wrestling thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Wrestling thread Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 pm

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)

WWE's at a low. The ratings are dropping hard because they're making it look less and less realistic and making it more child friendly.

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum