Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rage....buidling.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rage....buidling..... Empty Rage....buidling..... Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:50 am

TwiliPhoenix0402

TwiliPhoenix0402

Rage....buidling..... 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Ok. Here I am watching television and I see a commercial for a forever lazy and it pissed me off. I mean WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BUY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! It's just a freaking full body hoodie. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. The commercial shows people outside having a barbecue and everyone is wearing one of those abominations. They know good and well that no one would wear that garbage outside. Shows the people smiling and having so much fun and that further angered me because no one would be happy wearing one. It reminded me of that snuggie commercial. The full body blanket with sleeves. That foolishness is nothing but a backwards bath robe. As if we Americans need any more retarded crap to make us lazy. No doubt a lot of people will buy it though since my generation and the up and coming generation are nothing but a bunch of followers. They look at TV and whatever someone is doing, they think it is cool and they do it themselves. Whether that mess is a retarded dance, a way to wear your clothes, a certain speech pattern, w/e. They would rather listen to a TV than to their elders and other people who give great advice. People are too scared to be unique. Females are getting too cocky. Thinking they all fine and whatnot when they look hideous. It's true that females are a treasure but just because you are a treasure doesn't mean that you are worthless. Note, I said WORTHLESS not PRICELESS. Can't blame them though. It's these boys that they are going out with. Buying them all this stuff and putting them on a pedestal. I mean I like to spoil my females but I'm not putting them on a pedestal. If they think they getting $500 shoes and bags then they are out of luck. They better learn to recycle if they going out with me. Let's face it, my generation and the up and coming generation will be weak. Parents try to be their child's best friend. Think everything that they do is cute and allow them to continue doing it. Need to take that mess elsewhere. I mean yeah, if I have a child there may be some things that are cute but if it's wrong then I'm gonna let them know and what better way to let them know than a good ol' fashioned country beatdown. I'm already gonna have a braided switch ready. Gonna be covered in water too. You can't discipline children nowadays because one call and you will be in jail. I could care less about jail. If you want to send me to jail for teaching my kid right and wrong then fine. I will be their waiting in my arm chair with the switch still in hand. Father's not taking care of their kids and Hell, the mother's aren't either. They are sitting there dropping their kids off at a daycare or someone elses house so they can go party. Then when the child grows up they wonder why they don't listen to them. Honestly, I hope the world will end soon because this mess is ridiculous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rage....buidling..... Pbucket
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."

2Rage....buidling..... Empty Re: Rage....buidling..... Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

Rage....buidling..... 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

You just said what was on my mind. Keep on tellin the truth my friend:thumbsup:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rage....buidling..... AyumiFANFTW
http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

3Rage....buidling..... Empty Re: Rage....buidling..... Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 pm

G

G

Rage....buidling..... OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

So much hate.

Rage....buidling..... XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum